I feel like I am the only one!

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So many of the lovely ladies who had babies the same time as I had Brenn are either already pregnant or TTCing. I have no interest in another baby right now, the thought makes me want to cry. I find Brenn to be more than enough to deal with and can not imagine another child anytime so soon. It almost makes me feel like I am missing something though.

When Emma was that age I had absolutely NO interest in another one yet or any time soon after that. Don't feel bad about it! If/When you decide to have another child it will be right for you, and it is fabulous that you want to give your full attention to just one right now. Even now, when Emma is 2 in a couple weeks, I really do want another one soon, and it is still scary. It's getting much easier to think about though because I know in a couple months when we begin trying for #2, there's still another 9 months to prepare :) Good luck on whatever you decide. Your little boy is still so little, enjoy him and prepare for another when the time is right!

Dont look on it as missing out on something but you are getting more time to concentrait on your son and when you do decide to have another, your little boy will be older and more independant to you can spend more time with the new baby.

Dont look on it as missing out on something but you are getting more time to concentrait on your son and when you do decide to have another, your little boy will be older and more independant to you can spend more time with the new baby.

I agree with that 100% :)

I keep thinking "ooh Id like another one" but I think its because a) I fogot how teeny tiny babies actually are and 2) Ive been told I cant TTC, and when someone tewlls me I cant do something it makes me want to do it more lol

On the logical side of my brain I think theres no way I can handle being pregnant/have a small child and Seth as well because he's been pretty much constantly poorly and he is hyperactive too! And I also worry about pushing his nose out a bit.

Everyone is different :) Dont feel bad enjoy everything as it is and if or when you decide for another that will be the right time :)

xxx

I'm not interested in another baby any time soon :nope: Hannah's quite enough for me ;)

I know how you feel. I feel a little less like super mom when I see everyone we shared our pregnancy's with getting ready for #2, there is no way I could handle that. We were going to try for #2 in January and now there is no way. Now we are planning on trying around August 2010 but only because I don't want my children to be too far apart. Hopefully Connor will be a bit easier once he is three and a bit more independent.

The main reason I'm spacing my kids closer together is my age. I would like Simon to have a sibling, but I get nervous about that 35 years age mark and the big fertility drop. Otherwise I think a 3-year gap between kids is ideal. I'm NOT looking forward to the first 6 weeks of infant plus a toddler. That scares me.

I agree with lozzy hun, you will have all that time with you son, you will know when the right time is x

I know how you feel. I feel a little less like super mom when I see everyone we shared our pregnancy's with getting ready for #2, there is no way I could handle that. We were going to try for #2 in January and now there is no way. Now we are planning on trying around August 2010 but only because I don't want my children to be too far apart. Hopefully Connor will be a bit easier once he is three and a bit more independent.

That is exactly it, the whole super mom thing. I feel like I am not taking to being a mother as I should be, or think I should be.

thank you ladies. Having time with Brenn and letting him be a bit older is another reason for waiting as well. I don't want to rush him to grow up at all.

hey Sarah, I am going to be 35 as well next year, and I am not too worried about it yet. It is thinking about if I want a #3 that worries me. But I guess if I can get all my babies done by the time I am 40, then its all good. haha

Defo agree with Lozzy.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting another one. You might change your mind, you might not - whatever you decide, it is right for you xx

sam i sometimes feel like this too - maddi is around the same age as brenn - and although i am broody - def not ready for no 2 yet. i sometimes feel sad cos we're not ttc yet, or in the next couple of years, but i just concentrate on my little princess and everything seems perfect again :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->