I feel sick!

Well, this morning I got a ... BFN ... kind of not really surprised to be honest with you, as I'm now getting proper AF type cramps so I'm expecting her to visit any day now.

Going to go back in to give up mode I think now.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies - thanks for all the support and advice.

Shelly xxx

I hear ya - me too :( BFN this morning ( I know I know I said I wouldn't test til Sunday but just couldn't help myself). And the cruelest bit of it is that about 1 minute after testing, AF arrived.
Very fed up and close to giving up myself. - hard to smile today.

Hope I pick up again soon and I hope you do too. I guess we just have to keep going, there's nothing else for it. I think I'm gonna stop all the symptom spotting though and try and focus on something else - like planning a fab holiday!! And I'm so NOT testing before AF due again - too stressful.

How you feeling about things?

:hugs: so sorry that AF arrived for you hun ... she's a horrible witch isn't she? and for her to come when she did, that makes her even worse! :growlmad:

AF still hasn't arrived for me yet ...

Planning a fab holiday sounds like a great idea to me hun. I think occupying your mind with something else is the best thing you can do. Still doesn't make it easier though.

I'm alright, just desperate for AF to arrive so I can just get on with life really.

Keep smiling sweetie, things always seem better when you smile - feel free to PM me any time if you want to chat xxxx

I hope you girls don't mind me poking my head in on this thread.

I've just felt all kinds of "ick" the past few days. It generally settles in at night or so. My toothpaste doesn't sit very well with me anymore, so I think I might be buying a new brand at the store. I sometimes get nauseous during the 2ww, but I'm not sure if this is like the nausea I've had before or not.

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

Good luck hun xxx :thumbup:

Morning sickness my behind! Mine is morning afternoon and evening. It sneaks up on me, smacks me, then runs and hides for a few more hours. I'm 14dpo and I never, never, never get queezy or nauseous unless I have a stomach virus which I rarely get and when I do they are full on. I havent been around sick people either and NEVER had it with ANY of my other children. Worst part....TMI WARNING!.....I have gas so bad I'm gonna have to start blaming it on the dog

Morning sickness my behind! Mine is morning afternoon and evening. It sneaks up on me, smacks me, then runs and hides for a few more hours. I'm 14dpo and I never, never, never get queezy or nauseous unless I have a stomach virus which I rarely get and when I do they are full on. I havent been around sick people either and NEVER had it with ANY of my other children. Worst part....TMI WARNING!.....I have gas so bad I'm gonna have to start blaming it on the dog

All sounds very positive for you hun - fingers crossed it's not a virus and just your BFP waiting to be discovered xxx

Well, this morning I got a ... BFN ... kind of not really surprised to be honest with you, as I'm now getting proper AF type cramps so I'm expecting her to visit any day now.

Going to go back in to give up mode I think now.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies - thanks for all the support and advice.

Shelly xxx

I hear ya - me too :( BFN this morning ( I know I know I said I wouldn't test til Sunday but just couldn't help myself). And the cruelest bit of it is that about 1 minute after testing, AF arrived.
Very fed up and close to giving up myself. - hard to smile today.

Hope I pick up again soon and I hope you do too. I guess we just have to keep going, there's nothing else for it. I think I'm gonna stop all the symptom spotting though and try and focus on something else - like planning a fab holiday!! And I'm so NOT testing before AF due again - too stressful.

How you feeling about things?

:hugs: so sorry that AF arrived for you hun ... she's a horrible witch isn't she? and for her to come when she did, that makes her even worse! :growlmad:

AF still hasn't arrived for me yet ...

Planning a fab holiday sounds like a great idea to me hun. I think occupying your mind with something else is the best thing you can do. Still doesn't make it easier though.

I'm alright, just desperate for AF to arrive so I can just get on with life really.

Keep smiling sweetie, things always seem better when you smile - feel free to PM me any time if you want to chat xxxx

Hi. Thanks hun. Feeling a wee bit better today. Trying to think ahead to next month - so exhausted with it all though. Had a bit of a cry when I saw neighbour over the road with her newborn - silly really. Hate thinking it might never happen though. Don't know how you manage to stay so upbeat - very impressed and think I should take a leaf out of your book.
Do you still think witchy witch is on her way? Are you giving things a rest for a while or battling on? (Sorry for all the questions!!)
Will be great to stay in contact - I finally worked out that PM = private message lol :))) Now I have to work out how to send one...xxx

i gotta say thank you so much have been feeling sicky and trying to put to back of mind cos i no will only disappointed when you no who show her face next week. you comments here had me chuckling,summat havent dont in week or so so funny cheers :hugs: sarah x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->