I feel sick!

BigPlans2010

Married with 2 furkids
Reaction score
I hope this is a good sign - I don't get this before AF. I would test but my 4th :bfn: was yesterday with FMU and a Superdrug early.

Anyone else get 'evening sickness'??

I think 15. I've lost track and left my diary in my office drawer - with the dates marked!

yes! me! I feel really nauseated now, so I'm off to bed :( eurgh, all this waiting is doing my head in xx

When I was pregnant with both of my kids, I never had morning sickness...just "evening sickness". Good Luck! I hope this is it for you.:thumbup:

yes! me! I feel really nauseated now, so I'm off to bed :( eurgh, all this waiting is doing my head in xx

Mine too! I felt sick at work today and still abit now. I hope this is it. AF is due from today and not here yet. I don't get this before her so fingers crossed! I hate feeling sick so this better be it!

I have had 3 or 4 days of feeling sick, couple of times when I woke up, and a couple in the afternoons... Not like I am going to throw up but just feeling really sicky...

Got my BFP :D so hope it's a symptom for you too :hugs:

x x x

I have had 3 or 4 days of feeling sick, couple of times when I woke up, and a couple in the afternoons... Not like I am going to throw up but just feeling really sicky...

Got my BFP :D so hope it's a symptom for you too :hugs:

x x x

Congrats!! I really hope this is a good sign for me too then! How long after the sicky days did you get your BFP??

Thank you :D

I'll just check my FF....

I was feeling sick at some point every day 7-11dpo, got 1st bfp at 10dpo... Worst sick feeling prob days 7 and 9 dpo...

x x x

Mine too! I felt sick at work today and still abit now. I hope this is it. AF is due from today and not here yet. I don't get this before her so fingers crossed! I hate feeling sick so this better be it!

same! I woke up REALLY hungry this morning.. but then when i ate breakfast I felt so sick, then went to work and nearly puked! but.. I just think I might be coming down this something. I'm really not sure.. I keep having moments like.. yes! this is my bfp! and other like.. damn my minds playing tricks.

but anyway, i hope we feel sick tomorrow! (never thought i'd say in my life.. EVER! I hate sick hahah)

:dust:

Wow. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who is feeling sick(only if it's BFP worthy :)). It usually just hits me without warning.
This morning I was feeling like I was going to throw-up, along with a headache and my stomach feeling REALLY weird(upset kinda). It's been like this for a couple days now.
It usually happens in the morning, after I eat, and a little before I go to bed.
I've had some slight cramping also.. sooo... I'm being hopeful for us all!

It's weird that it's happening to all of us at one time :)

Can I join the 'sicky gang'? I've been feeling the same too, I'm about 10DPO and for the past four or five days I've been feeling sick, coming and going in waves throughout the day. This morning I felt it even worse when I woke up I actually felt as though I might throw up. I never feel sicky before AF. My (.)(.) are a little sore too, but that's usually a sign of AF, and I've started getting spots, which isn't a sign of AF, I very rarely get spots. My tummy just doesn't feel right ...

I did a test this morning (too early I know) and it was BFN ... totally gutted. I'm due a visit from AF on Sunday, so I'm going to have to sneak out between now and then to try and get a few more HPT's ...

I hope this is the start to us all getting our lovely BFP's ...

Sorry for invading your thread!!

Shelly xxxx

Ah shelly it's fine! The more sicky people the better ;) your symptoms sound good, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Well today I only felt sick a few times, like just now for example. But I was fine this morning.. plus all my symptoms seem to have disapeared! Maybe it's just all in my head.. it's annoying because all the signs were looking so good this month :growlmad:

Ah shelly it's fine! The more sicky people the better ;) your symptoms sound good, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Well today I only felt sick a few times, like just now for example. But I was fine this morning.. plus all my symptoms seem to have disapeared! Maybe it's just all in my head.. it's annoying because all the signs were looking so good this month :growlmad:

I'm feeling the same as you today - all my symptoms seem to have disappeared, there's a slight sicky feeling, boobs don't feel as bad, although DH just gave me a hug and it did hurt when he hugged me, and I am getting pains/stretching feelings down below - but now I'm convincing myself that it's all just in my head!! I couldn't sleep at all last night, have had about two hours sleep I just couldn't get comfortable, I usually sleep on my front, but couldn't and my sides were hurting to lie on, and the dog just won't leave me alone!! ... and when I did sleep I had some really vivid and very weird dreams!!!

Don't give up hope though hun - it's not over until AF arrives and I'm hoping she stays away for at least nine months for all of us :hugs:

PMA!! LMAO!! :winkwink:

This time next week there's going to be loads of BFP announcements popping up from us ladies on this thread I think ... :thumbup:

Love'n'hugs

Shelly xxxx

something else ... I forgot - I've found myself, this month, convincing myself that there is a baby there, and that it's a boy, and I've even found myself singing to it when I'm in the shower!! I never EVER do that!! Slowly but surely I'm really losing it!!! xxx

something else ... I forgot - I've found myself, this month, convincing myself that there is a baby there, and that it's a boy, and I've even found myself singing to it when I'm in the shower!! I never EVER do that!! Slowly but surely I'm really losing it!!! xxx

:rofl: love it! Actually, I have been patting my belly and thinking to myself 'if you're in there, hello bubs!'

Admittedly.. I do that every cycle :blush: :haha:
I swear if doctors knew what crazy things we did, they'd put us all in a loony bin for ttc! God help us!

And my symptoms have kind of stuck around, my boobs are really sore. felt sick, headachy and grouchy today. But it does feel like AF is just round the corner.. oh well, seems like next cycle is my best bet now..

:dust: to you! xxx

Sorry for crashing this thread but just wanted to say I am also feeling really nauseous tonight. Seems to come and go and has done for the last 6-7 days. I'm 11 days DPO and do sometimes feel sicky before AF but not for as long as this! All the rest of my usual AF symptoms have gone so weird I should still feel ill.
Eating seeds and raisins as we speak - eating seems to make it go away...

Hope we're all lucky this month!!

with my last pregnancy bad nausea hit me in the evening the next day I tested and got a BFP!. nausea in pregnancy can strike at anytime so why its called morning sickness is beyond me .
:dust::dust:

I'm hoping we all have wonderful BFP's - this 2ww is horrible isn't it? I've persuaded DH to let me go buy some tests, so hopefully I'm going to test either tomorrow or Saturday.

I have pulling/stabbing pains just around my belly button today, the nausea is still there, and I'm suffering a bit of insomnia as well (don't know if that's a sign).

Good luck ladies - we're all looking really good for our future bumpiness happening very soon :)

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->