• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel sick!

Well I think I'm gonna cave in and try an early test tomorrow. Think I'm about 13 days DPO but didn't test for ov day with OPKs so just a guess. Can't bear to see a BFN but waiting is driving me mad. Feel sicky again tonight - seems to be an evening thing.

Have very bad tummy ache, the runs and a stretchy feeling across my tummy - but I did a HPT yesterday and it was a huge BFN so I don't know what's going on - AF is due any time between today and Sunday. I feel totally heartbroken, I thought that if I was pregnant I would have seen even a very faint line by now (I used a FRER) ... hope we get to see some BFP's very soon I need some cheering up - Good luck lovely ladies xxxx

Well I think I'm gonna cave in and try an early test tomorrow. Think I'm about 13 days DPO but didn't test for ov day with OPKs so just a guess. Can't bear to see a BFN but waiting is driving me mad. Feel sicky again tonight - seems to be an evening thing.

Good luck hun - hope it's a BFP for you xxx :thumbup:

*knock knock* I'm feeling sicky too. Last two days mostly. I've had a constant headache and I'm not sleeping well at all! I could see the headache being a part of my allergies (damn this TTC and not being able to take my strong allergy meds) but the nausea? No way! I'm bloody hungry all the time and when I eat I feel sick :-(

BFN :cry: Gutted!
Don't know what's going on! I'm in exactly the same boat as you Little-Angel. AF due between now and Sunday. I used Clearblue Digital ER. This is so rubbish.
Maybe we tested too early?
Hoping we both get our BFPS this weekend!!

Still heard from LOTS of ladies that the digi is one of the least sensitive tests. Try a FRER test and see!

Still heard from LOTS of ladies that the digi is one of the least sensitive tests. Try a FRER test and see!

Hi Ozzieshunni
REally? Thanks so much for letting me know that. I'm new to the site and don't know all the acronyms yet, is FRER a First Response one? Any idea where I can get hold of one...not that I'm desperate or anything!! xx

Hi Ozzieshunni
REally? Thanks so much for letting me know that. I'm new to the site and don't know all the acronyms yet, is FRER a First Response one? Any idea where I can get hold of one...not that I'm desperate or anything!! xx

Yeah, it's a first response early response test, I think it's a pink package. You can get them at Boots or SemiChem or any grocery store really :) Good luck! :hugs:

Hi Ozzieshunni

Yeah, it's a first response early response test, I think it's a pink package. You can get them at Boots or SemiChem or any grocery store really :) Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks!! I'm off to get one this morning and will test again on Sunday if AF not arrived by then. Still feeling sicky and just a bit off. Damn this 2WW..

Hi Ozzieshunni

Thanks!! I'm off to get one this morning and will test again on Sunday if AF not arrived by then. Still feeling sicky and just a bit off. Damn this 2WW..

I hear ya. It sucks. I'm testing on Tuesday. fx'd!

Hi Ozzieshunni

I hear ya. It sucks. I'm testing on Tuesday. fx'd!

Fx'd for you and me!! Will keep you posted. Have a feeling I'll be starting all over again next month though :(

:hugs: Just keep pushing on if it is a :bfn:! There's always next month!

Don't know what's going on! I'm in exactly the same boat as you Little-Angel. AF due between now and Sunday. I used Clearblue Digital ER. This is so rubbish.

I'm testing again tomorrow - sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :cry:, but whilst we're both still in the boat there's still hope ... the Clearblue ones aren't as sensitive, so could just be too early (I hope it is for you hun). So don't you go giving up just yet ... :hugs:

I've had three bouts of dizzy spells (to the point where DH kept asking me if I was alright because I'd gone awfully pale!!), serious tummy ache, stretching across my tummy and stabbing pains in my left side today, oh and really bad 'wind' for the past couple of days (sorry - TMI) - now usually when AF is due it's just pure stomache cramps and back ache all the way - I just hope she's not fooling me and giving me new symptoms to get all hopeful over!!

Problem is I have a lot of lifting and carrying to do tomorrow, so I hope either way I get an answer ... if I am pregnant then there's no way I'm risking bubs and I'm going to prescribe myself a healthy dose of 'donothingitis' followed by a strong tablet of 'sitonyourbumallday' ...

Good luck ladies - there's still loads of time for us to be getting our BFP's ... :thumbup: XXXXX :kiss:

*knock knock* I'm feeling sicky too. Last two days mostly. I've had a constant headache and I'm not sleeping well at all! I could see the headache being a part of my allergies (damn this TTC and not being able to take my strong allergy meds) but the nausea? No way! I'm bloody hungry all the time and when I eat I feel sick :-(

Good luck hun xxx :kiss:

I'm testing again tomorrow - sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :cry:, but whilst we're both still in the boat there's still hope ... the Clearblue ones aren't as sensitive, so could just be too early (I hope it is for you hun). So don't you go giving up just yet ... :hugs:

I've had three bouts of dizzy spells (to the point where DH kept asking me if I was alright because I'd gone awfully pale!!), serious tummy ache, stretching across my tummy and stabbing pains in my left side today, oh and really bad 'wind' for the past couple of days (sorry - TMI) - now usually when AF is due it's just pure stomache cramps and back ache all the way - I just hope she's not fooling me and giving me new symptoms to get all hopeful over!!

Problem is I have a lot of lifting and carrying to do tomorrow, so I hope either way I get an answer ... if I am pregnant then there's no way I'm risking bubs and I'm going to prescribe myself a healthy dose of 'donothingitis' followed by a strong tablet of 'sitonyourbumallday' ...

Good luck ladies - there's still loads of time for us to be getting our BFP's ... :thumbup: XXXXX :kiss:

Thx so much for ryour reply- made me feel a lot better. I never knew that about ClearBlue - what tests do you use? I went and bought a FRER today but am too scared to use it. Think I should wait until Sunday - what d'ya think?

when did you last test? I'm keeping everything crossed for you for your next test. I was reading a thread earlier where some ladies had not had their BFPs until 8 days late! Don't think my sanity will hold that long!

I think you should err on cautious side and rest up tomorrow with a trash mag and some choco :)) xx

Thx so much for ryour reply- made me feel a lot better. I never knew that about ClearBlue - what tests do you use? I went and bought a FRER today but am too scared to use it. Think I should wait until Sunday - what d'ya think?

when did you last test? I'm keeping everything crossed for you for your next test. I was reading a thread earlier where some ladies had not had their BFPs until 8 days late! Don't think my sanity will hold that long!

I think you should err on cautious side and rest up tomorrow with a trash mag and some choco :)) xx

LOL - I don't think I could last 8 days after my AF due date before testing again!!! She's due on Sunday, but I'm going to test tomorrow, I tested yesterday on a FRER but it was negative - but for some reason I refuse to believe it. I think you should test on Sunday, have a nice rest day tomorrow, put your feet up and pamper yourself. :sleep: :coffee:

I'd love to rest up tomorrow, but I've promised people that I'd help them out, so I can't really let them down as they don't know I'm TTC!! :dohh:

I think if I don't get a BFP tomorrow then I'm just going to consider my turn as being out this month and am just going to try and get on with life :blush: I had officially given up in October last year (8 years is a long time to try!), but I had a Chemical Pregnancy in February this year, and it's kind of put it back in my head that may be I shouldn't give up afterall!! :tease:

Anyway, whenever you test hun, hope you get a wonderful BFP - try not to stress too much :wacko: xxxx :hugs:

Aw, thanks for the good advice hun x
8 years -wow. I feel bad moaning so much after only 16 months ttc. I have an 8 year old and desperately want a little brother or sister for him but its just not happening. Had all the tests and everything seems fine but still nada. This is the first month I've gotten close enough to test as every other month AF has arrived to spoil things.

I know what you mean about not wanting to believe it. I'm itching to test again but I know I should leave it til Sunday.
Try and make sure you take plenty rest breaks tomorrow just in case! Be thinking of you - let me know how you get on. Everything crossed for you xx

Well, this morning I got a ... BFN ... kind of not really surprised to be honest with you, as I'm now getting proper AF type cramps so I'm expecting her to visit any day now.

Going to go back in to give up mode I think now.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies - thanks for all the support and advice.

Shelly xxx

I hope you girls don't mind me poking my head in on this thread.

I've just felt all kinds of "ick" the past few days. It generally settles in at night or so. My toothpaste doesn't sit very well with me anymore, so I think I might be buying a new brand at the store. I sometimes get nauseous during the 2ww, but I'm not sure if this is like the nausea I've had before or not.

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

Well, this morning I got a ... BFN ... kind of not really surprised to be honest with you, as I'm now getting proper AF type cramps so I'm expecting her to visit any day now.

Going to go back in to give up mode I think now.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies - thanks for all the support and advice.

Shelly xxx

I hear ya - me too :( BFN this morning ( I know I know I said I wouldn't test til Sunday but just couldn't help myself). And the cruelest bit of it is that about 1 minute after testing, AF arrived.
Very fed up and close to giving up myself. - hard to smile today.

Hope I pick up again soon and I hope you do too. I guess we just have to keep going, there's nothing else for it. I think I'm gonna stop all the symptom spotting though and try and focus on something else - like planning a fab holiday!! And I'm so NOT testing before AF due again - too stressful.

How you feeling about things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"