I finally told DH!

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
So I told DH, he was up early and leaving for work, so i quickly did my first digi (pregnant 1-2! :happydance:), like a lot of men, he doesnt believe in lines!

I said to him "listen i need to talk to you", he said "quickly then, what is it?, I said "i'm pregnant", he said "what do you mean, your pregnant?", so I showed him the digi. He was like, i havent got time for this right now and went off to work. :shrug:

I thought, its ok his in shock, i understand that, its taken me 48hours to get over the shock and actually say the words and tell him, so its fine.

He rang me within a minute of leaving, and I said, "how are you feeling? dont you want this, are you shocked?". He said "Of course i want this! I am over the f***ing moon! I'm not shocked at all! I just dont want you to go through what you went through last time".

We discovered our mmc at the 12 week scan, i underwent an erpc, which was not completed correctly and hemoraged 2 weeks later, followed by a second emergency erpc.

He then went on to say "I am so happy we have another chance, but dont want to get carried away until the right time has passed, I love you and am so happy".

:hugs: Love that man!

So he knows now, and its real and its sinking in! Bet DH is still in a daze though!

We are off to Majorca on our holidays, so also want to wish lots of :dust: to everybody, good luck with getting your bfps and many congratulations to all that do!

Thanks to all for your support, see you in 10 days!!!!!

Awww bless him!:flower: I wish I could go on hols....Im so jeolous! :blush: Hope you have a fab time! See you when you get back! :hugs:

Thanks Nat, the AI has hardly any benefits for me now! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww congrats to you both hun :) + enjoy ur hols

Thank you - your little girl is a honey! xxx

It sounds like it took him a few seconds there lol, what a great way to start your holidays, have a fabulous time :))

Congratulations poppet, fantastic news :)

Your DH is obviously worried about you. Congratulations.

Glad your OH took it OK! bet you felt a bit gutted by his first reaction but totally understandable with what you've been through.
Have a Fab holiday....I go in 3 weeks!!! xxxx

Awww congratulations, reading your post gave me tears in my eyes, how nice you both sound :)

Aww what a lil sweetie your OH is. Congratulations on your :bfp: :dance:

Heres to a happy n healthy 9 months:beer:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"