I hate her...

yes and it is utterly annoying. We should start a meth lab full of prostitution and gang bangs...smoke crack, shoot heroin, drink booze, take molly have raves with tons of ectasy!! maybe, JUST MAYBE, well get pregnant then...lol

Hey if we do all that, even if we don't get pregnant- we are less likely to care about it. I'm in...

This is without a doubt the BEST group of ladies EVER!! My name is Jenn BTW, remember it, you'll be screaming it later!!!

I work at a hospital so I'll grab the narcotics!!! Whos got the booze and heroin??? lol

Shit, I've got the booze! Stocked like Prohibition in this muhfugga :toothpick: :rofl: .

Sorry becky, I'm checking out of responsibility, cramps my style babe :sulk: .

yeah, if we're gonna do Herion, might as well get the adrenaline rush of the possibility of hepatitis and HIV. It's a rush.
I could probably score something around here. It IS meth central USA afterall. Why else would everyone around have 6 kids before they're 25? It's the meth.. It's Fertile Meth.
Some crazy Walter White chemist type shit. Keeps tubes open and clear and causes ovulation to occur every time there is a man in the house.

yeah, if we're gonna do Herion, might as well get the adrenaline rush of the possibility of hepatitis and HIV. It's a rush.
I could probably score something around here. It IS meth central USA afterall. Why else would everyone around have 6 kids before they're 25? It's the meth.. It's Fertile Meth.
Some crazy Walter White chemist type shit. Keeps tubes open and clear and causes ovulation to occur every time there is a man in the house.
Totally adds up :thumbup: . And nowadays eeeeeeeerybody wants to cook like WW so we got some good proteges out there! :amartass: And I was thinking, seems to me using clean needles would hurt the increased fertility that not giving a flying fuck would bring on. Yes, yes, it's all coming together now!!!

:D I haven't felt this happy in years.
Ladies, I think we have finally found the formula for fertility.

^^^:haha: Eeeeeexcellent! Oh, oh! Got some of that Walter Bishop extra special Brown Betty to toss on in there :rofl: . This makes me oh so happy. And being happy boosts fertilities :wohoo: . The power of positive thinking ladies :thumbup: .

I havent smiled or laughed this much in months, maybe years!! This is the greatest group of ladies on earth!!

And yes I can score some used needles...I'll just grab a few sharps containers at work. I'll look up the HIV and hepatitis patients and grab theirs first. I'll also grab a bunch of random pills from the pyxis machines and put them in a bowl...then we can play "grab bag" and just take whatever can fit in our hand. OOOOOH I CANT WAIT FOR THIS PARTY!!!

thats cuz we rock...oh and we cant forget that we will need babysitters!! I vote for some really irresponsible adult, some drug addicted child abuser.

Also, lets all quit our jobs, and go on government assistance. If were gunna do this shiz, were gunna do it right!!!! Welfare, food stamps, section 8 housing, subsidized health insurance...the whole 9 yards!!!

Were gunna paaaaaartyyyyyy, were gunna paaaaartyyyyyy!!!!

Now what the hel would happen if after all this party talk, we all get our BFP??? haha bonded for life baby!!! LMAO

I bring a tattoo gun too...we can get random guys names on our asses, and well all share a needle!!!

omg thats perfect!! prisoners make the best babysitters!! Maybe we could drop our kids, whether animal or human, at the prison and just let the first murderer we see to take them!!! omg this is going to be so much fun!!

Holy carp :rofl: . Can't...breathe :haha: . Babysitters?! Surely you ladies jest! The only reasonable thing to do here is take our progeny or fur babies with us. Show 'em how to correctly mainline and the best techniques for holding their liquor!

Maaaaaaan, that would be some serious, miraculously epic type shit right there if we all got BFP and a sickeningly large sum of money so that those of us that are saving for IVF can give monetary obstacles a big FU :thumbup: . Bonded for life? W/o a doubt! Hell, that's on some for real deal manifest your reality type business and man oh man, this planet would be ours hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->