I hate Hormones !!!

whoo hoo way to go Moggi !!! well its protein and carbs so i'd say yes thats healthy !! :haha:

pmsl yes you have a point!

I'm off for a bit, catch you ladies later :hugs::hugs:

:haha:what he doesnt know wont hurt him! lol

i am terrible for takeways! the only one i enjoy really is the sweet chilli chicken wrap from maccies! that always is yummy...so far...and i had a few :blush:

i know i am bad..i will be better next week with work..i have ot my lack of motivation is just shocking haha

well I'm sure i'll get blame for keeping you away from your work today :winkwink:
so i'll promise you that from Tuesday I'll give you peace .... ok ok so im going back to work but i'm only doing it so you can work !!!! see yet another sacrifice from st oldbird!!! :haha:

aww you are the best! what more could a girl ask for in a friend!! lol

god...how will i cope!!!!

I know I know what can i say ..... the things i suffer for my pals !!!! never fear i'll keep checking your working via my phone ...youve been warned!!! lol

damnit lol..going to have to be sneaky about it!!! lol

just read a really randomn thing in my cosmo...men can actually lactacte... if that is the case why are they not breastfeeding lol..can you imagine haha

because they are men , they might be able to do what women can but do they do it so good ???? do they hell !!!! lol :thumbup:
anyway the first time one of them got mastitis the child would starve to death !! and if i know men at all they would only lactate between hours of 9am and 6 pm ... they would dry up overnight!!! leaving it to ??? oh yes us women !!!:haha:

:rofl::rofl:you speak wise words or great one!!!

whooop whoopp OH leaving in 10 min to get home yayyyy....but that also means we go to his mom early :dohh: damn...waht a great friday night lol spent with his mom!!!! changing her damn leg dressings cause she is a stubborn old bat lol

oohhh lucky you spending evening with out law !! wish it was me .... not!!! i'm gonna wrap myself around the inside of a bottle of blossom hill !!! ill be thinking of you though!! :happydance:right off to finish dinner and take the cherub !! speak later hun x

outlaw!!! brilliant!!!

im gonna drink the smirnoff ice first... only way i can deal with her!!!

have a fab evening!! thanks for keeping me outta work today!! always appreciated lol..

not sure how much i will be on tommorrow..as i am supporting my boys in green in gold in the world cup match..than off to meet my mate!!!

but chatt sooonnn have funnn
xx

:cry::cry: the evil :witch: has reared her ugly head! so feel ultra crap :( she really has come with full force :(

serious chocolate needed asap lol

hope you ladies have a great weekend
:kiss:

:cry::cry: the evil :witch: has reared her ugly head! so feel ultra crap :( she really has come with full force :(

serious chocolate needed asap lol

hope you ladies have a great weekend
:kiss:

Awwww No Hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww chicken thats crap !!! well only one thing for it ......chocolate !!! well three things actually ..... duvet chocolate and wine !!!:hugs:
How you feeling mogs ? xx

Awww chicken thats crap !!! well only one thing for it ......chocolate !!! well three things actually ..... duvet chocolate and wine !!!:hugs:

I'm good thanks hun. Still having probs with those damn hormones though! Lol. Crying one minute, ok the next, you get the idea. OH seems to have gone all weird with me too. Said hes just in shock and still letting it sink in, how does he think i bloody feel?! I dont think its helped by the fact nobody knows yet. Nearly told eldest daughter this morn but chickened out lol. Really cant risk exhusband finding out yet otherwise all hell will break loose.

Enough about me, are you ok hun?

I'm good thanks hun. Still having probs with those damn hormones though! Lol. Crying one minute, ok the next, you get the idea. OH seems to have gone all weird with me too. Said hes just in shock and still letting it sink in, how does he think i bloody feel?! I dont think its helped by the fact nobody knows yet. Nearly told eldest daughter this morn but chickened out lol. Really cant risk exhusband finding out yet otherwise all hell will break loose.

Enough about me, are you ok hun?

ooooh your ex husband sounds like mine!!!! :hugs:

Awww Jodes I am actually really worried, but can't let him keep on bullying me. Divorce should finally be through in the next few weeks. :hug:

Awww Jodes I am actually really worried, but can't let him keep on bullying me. Divorce should finally be through in the next few weeks. :hug:

don't envy you there hun i got divorced 2 years ago and got married again last year to my wonderful dh. When i was pregnant with my last 2 boys my ex wasn't happy and made life very difficult for me and dh. I have 2 boys with my ex so i have no choice but to stay in contact with him. He was that pissed with me he tried to get residency over my 2 eldest. :growlmad: and this all happened whilst pregnant. I was in and out of hospital so please try and don't let him get to you. It's bloody hard i know but you need to look after yourself now that your pregnant. :hugs:

aw moggi take few days to let in sink in, fell for you about ex my divorce was thro last year hope yours comes thro soon xx
me im couch bond cant or dont have the strenth to move lol love hormones i do!!!! NOT

having some cuddle time with oh so not all bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->