I hate Hormones !!!

this is what i mean by distractions... i was googling chocolate smileys haha..

so i'm not the only sad soul !!!! thats a relief !!!
working from home ohhh i wish ..... bread and butter pud on tap ....heaven !!! you do know though that if you kill someone during pmt its fine , the courts wont touch ya or should that be wouldnt dare touch ya???:haha::thumbup:

dont tell me that....im typing up my hit list as we speak...hmmmm now... problem...to many at no:1 damnit... if i am silent for a while you know im off executing my list ...hahah ooo unintentional pun there...executing haha get it??

so Oldbird you in ireland then?? love the irish accent! just btw :D

I have the answer to that problem 1a,1b,1c etc then you can just work your way down the number 1 list !!!! although i'm struggling with 1a should it be OH or AF ?????
Yeah I'm in Northern Ireland , OH is an Nor'n Irish man !!! let me tell ya they come with issues of their own believe me!!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

:rofl: oh you crack me up! lol but really that is all men???

so you not irish then? haha

im south african lthat has been in uk for last 7 years :D

hell no I'm not from here !!!!
I'm from England orginally but lived in scotland for years and years , came over here 2 years ago !!!
trust me Nor'n Irish men are a breed of their very own !!!! I thought it was just mine till i spoke to girls at work and it would appear its in the genes here !!! ( and i want a half irish baby ??? ) girls over here are ok but blokes are spoilt by their mothers !!!!!

lol oh god you do have your work cut out for you then!

well atleast it would be half irish :) not 100%

Now that is true ! And if it's a girl we've got it Sussed !!! If it's a boy god help me !!! Lol x my man thinks one of his 5 a day is a pint of magners cos it's made of apples. !! Hahahaha

hahah welll....in theory you can get a way with it haha..it does make sense lol

just like chocolate is a veggie as it comes from a bean :D

how did your afternoon go ladies? just wanted to say before logging off my pc to have a lovely evening!
oldbird enjoy dolly tonight! sing out loud for me if she does 9 till 5 hehe ok??
mossy you been missed today... hope you feel better!
i am off shopping with OH tonight..cant be bad as its his card we taking haha.
chat soon ladies
x

Dolly was mazin!!! blasted 9 to 5 for ya Mosy , and joelene and islands in the stream !! i gave it lalldi for us all !!! still buzzin from it and also from our lovely friend... Moggi's fab news !!! whoo hoo I'm so excited for her !!! xxx :hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::friends:

I know just read it!!!! it has cheered my friday up ! best news!! wished i didnt oversleep this morning (bugger about working from home haha)
we going to be aunties oldbird haha

glad you had a great time at dolly! i need a night out like that! all i have to look forward to today is my mother inlaws this afternoon to change her dressings on her leg! arghhhh fun fun fun!

The youngest aunties on here of course!!!! was so excited when i got the message I nearly opened a bottle of blossom hill ....WELL it is Friday !!! opted for a celebratory choccy bar instead !! :thumbup:
Have to say I recommend Dolly's show , for her age she is bloody amazing ... and my god Im sure she had scaffolding under her costumes to hold those ' THINGS' in position !!!!:happydance::haha:AND how can a 64 year old woman have a waist smaller than my ankle ?????

hahah ok she is a bit of a barbie doll...she does love the ol plastic surgery! atleast we Au Natural hey?

and of course the youngest hehe and the best!! haha (if i do say so myself))
oooooo chocolateeeee now that is a great idea! (im bummed i didnt think of that)

hate oversleeppping fuzzy in the head still haha

Believe me if i could have a waist and rack like hers i'd be a surgeon right now!!!!! :haha: Moggi you'll be having a chest like hers soon !!!!! hahahaha without the aid of surgery !!!!
I'm so excited for you .... mosy you and me better get on with it so the hormonal witches of eastwick can all move across to other forum together !!!
Mosy never fear I knew you werent with it this morning so i helped you out and had a bar for you too !!!! blossom hill for moggi and choc for you god Im a saint !!! ( and if i carry on like this i'm gonna be a bloody huge saint at that !!!) :happydance:

hahah awww you are the best! i now dub the St OldBird...saviour of hips and thighs! (well mine anyway haha)

i do have a bottle of coke tho? soo healthy!! nothing like sugarry pop drink for breakfast to get the ol body ticking!
i am thinking i need toast...nice toast and pate...that is what i am craving...

i am meeting a friend tommorrow who is 13 weeks preggies (yay for me) haha and she is going to lend me her clearblue fertility thingy..she said it got her first time..soooo yes we need to get our uteruses in gear so we can catch up to Moggi.. imagine if we all preggies same time...bump buddies for life!!!

awwww am allll mushy now....sniff sniff! haha

st oldbird !! yeah i like that !!!! god i'm so humble!!lol
Ive got a clear blue thingy too , haven't used it for months think i'm gonna dust it off again!!! can't do anything till Oct cycle though ... have to wait till the damn injection is out my system ( not to mention the blossom hill !!!!) but I'm going on to ebay to get my sticks this morning !!! where are you in your cycle now i'm day 12 and think i'm getting to that point ewcm started this morning so OH gonna need to keep his distance this month ....damn it !!!!

ohh that is sooo poooo :( damnit you have to wait so long awwww... what injections are you on? or were on?

im cd31! so any moment AF willl come a knocking... i am not so regular thanks to PCOS...so i am between 28 and 35 days..depends how she feels that month... i think i O on cd17 had ewcm..(you can tell its 1st month ttc haha .so af should be soon..we only BD once this month...:(:( shocking i know...

but...it had nothing to do with me being accident prone most of the month and either falling over on kitchen tiles, falling down stairs or falling off table..(long story haha) so i been a bit of a tit as OH would say... if ther eis a bean poor things been a stunt double! lol

oh i just bought some test from ebay they are super sensitive ones 10miul (or something haha)
they were really cheap..so hope they are ok..10 of them for only 1.80 or summat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->