I hate Hormones !!!

that's a bummer but if AF doesnt start for a few days you might just be back in time for O , if not get OH down to London for a dirty hotel few days !!!
as for cbfm you'll manage it'll become obsessional trust me , waiting for the 'egg 'to appear !!! lol

lol yeahhhh good idea!!!

hope moggi is ok?? far to quiet from her!! maybe she is at the dr.. how can we be the 3 muskys with only 2?? haha

i think we scared desperado off haha oopppsss

on the up side ...turkey baster wouldnt take as much time or effort !!! :haha:

I know I'm getting worried about moggi now not like her not to be here hope she's ok .
despardo is another irish bird she wouldnt be scared off easily !!! lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

trueee lol

man i got noooo motivation...off to get :coffee: and the hobnobs...they going down!! lol

I know I'm getting worried about moggi now not like her not to be here hope she's ok .
despardo is another irish bird she wouldnt be scared off easily !!! lol

No I am still here ,:haha:Just down gettin a cuppa and found a pack of Jaffa cakes ,:hugs:

good girl despardo glad youve joined us , we still having a few hormonal moments but seem to have discovered a cure ....... copious amounts of chocoalte and giggles :haha:!!!

just brewed it oldbird on its way to you...

i am loosing my mind... came from the kitchen sat down...forgot my cuppa...alll the way back..sat down..forgot my hobnobs haha soo all the way back..hate that lol

so cuppa with chocolate hobnobs..aww the life lol

i am never gonna loose weight.. when you have kids there is always crap in the house lol which is really a god send when i have my choco cravings.. lol

aww just remembered the best part about going to london end of the month..i get to munch on my best friend gorgeous little boy who is 2&1/2 months old... yayyyyy .. although the maternal strings will tuggggg hard lol

doh blonde moment ???? lol well i'm gonna put kettle on cos think mine might be a tad cold by time it gets here unless of course my irish pal drives quick !!!:thumbup: ohh could go a hobknob ( a packet that is not just one biccy!!) you are a bad influence mosy !!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:hahahahahhaa just look how i spelt hob Knob !!!! Ive got :sex:on the brain !!!!:haha:

holding him will rub the :dust:onto you and then you can pass it on through here !

ehehe... i would send those too..but they might not be as nice when they get there!! lol

:haha:knob!! well a chocolate one of those would diff up the appeal althought the :spermy: would never get to where it needs to lol!!

here is the best i can do! enjoy

Attachments

• IMG00157-20110916-1219.jpg
    IMG00157-20110916-1219.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
oohh your awful good to me ta hun !!! you have remembered havent you that on a friday there are no calories in anything and if you break bicci in half calories leak out so always go for broken biscuits !!!:haha:

ohhhhh is it!! :thumbup: see no no no no no that is bad! i am going to binge now!

but its ok..if i break em in half they be alright :thumbup::happydance::happydance:

gotta collect cherub from college half day today ( most days actually !) hold that hobKnob I'll be back in a little while xxx get some bloody work done!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->