I hate Hormones !!!

yes mum!!!! actually you right need to do some hehe..ok see you soon!!!

ok i tried working..that didnt work.... im bored miss my BNBBFF's!!!!

saddo i am lol :(

I know I'm getting worried about moggi now not like her not to be here hope she's ok .
despardo is another irish bird she wouldnt be scared off easily !!! lol

Awww I am here!! lol :hugs:

Had to go into uni for a Basic life Support update session, jump on manequins and peform mouth to mouth and chest compressions in front of lecturer and rest of group. Believe me it was the last thing I felt like doing this morning, but it was mandatory :wacko:

yayyyy glad you back! our 3rd musky!!! but now take it easy ..you got our bean to think of now lol (notice I said our bean!! hehe)

you were missseeedd!! but we will excuse you!

Im back !!! hellloo girls ..... so glad your on here moggi , was wondering if your ok !! and madam ..you shouldnt be snoggin strangers in your condition .... plastic or not !!:haha::happydance:

:haha::haha: she is up the duff not frigid hahah

yayayyyy glad you back..was loosing the will toooo carry on.... haha

hahahahaha .... have you seen those resus dummies ?? i think even with all the surging hormones going on just now I'd still rather snog a skunk !!!! lol

lol ok...bad image in my head right now...too funny..skunk lips..

:haha: i have done some things in my life...but ummmmmmmm will pass haha

hows your afternoon been??

i am feeling really :cry::sleep:can only say its the :witch: she better flipping hurry up lol

ohh that reminds me need to complain to macdonalds... gotta love pms!!

Ive been a busy girl this afternoon , picked no1 daughter , went to tesco and have come home , got dinner started and now talking to my pals !! lol I live life in the bus lane eh :thumbup:
have to take cherub to get hair cut and coloured at 5 , she costs me a fortune !! :shrug:

in the bus lane!! that is classic i am going to steal it and use it!!! thanks!

aww kids hey gotta love em!! and hair is not cheap to start with! even i dread having mine done!

well... probably seems really stupid but..still haha we went to try the 1955 burger and i was highly disgusted that i only had two really tiny pieces of bacon and not even a half a teaspoon of the onions...it just got my blood boiling... haha my poor OH was just laughing at me..and going yes dear..yes dear.. as i babbled on and on and onnnnn...lol i wasnt having it! you pay for a burger that should look like they have advertised!!

right??? haha

exactly !!! but burgers never look like they do on the menu do they ? go for it girl you might get some freebies !!!
you can borrow my line anytime chick !!
this bloody hair trip is gonna cost 50 quid !!!! damn it !! id be better off shaving her head !:happydance:

lol sinead o connor style...actually even demmi moore! let me know how that turns out lol.. if she is anything like my eldest..oh god help us...(ok i say my eldest but she is not really lol just think of them as my own)

that is what i said to OH...freeebiieessss...ill share of course if i get any :) just cause im nice like that...lol it might depend on what they give me...if anything lol

:blush: maybe....ok fine :nope: you got me!!! but but but... its friday!!!!! and when i go to london ..who knows when i will get on here :( long flipping days just meeting after meeting :( i will have withdrawals...so making up for it now :thumbup:

hmmmmmm ???? didnt think so young lady !!! caught me thinks ! .... but as its Friday and your gonna share any ill gotten gains from a red headed clown then I'll let you off !!!
could just imagine no1 as sinead o connor !! i think it'll be pretty cool , she however is not so convinced!!:wacko:

well... probably seems really stupid but..still haha we went to try the 1955 burger and i was highly disgusted that i only had two really tiny pieces of bacon and not even a half a teaspoon of the onions...it just got my blood boiling... haha my poor OH was just laughing at me..and going yes dear..yes dear.. as i babbled on and on and onnnnn...lol i wasnt having it! you pay for a burger that should look like they have advertised!!

right??? haha

I passed a sign for a double cheeseburger (mcds) and thought mmmmmmm that looks lovely. Reality when I got it few mins later, like rubber and cheese even got some hard edges, nice lol. Last sunday saw advert for something italian godfather box meal thingy at kfc, reality falling apart, a bit dry, you get the idea. I've been ordered by oh to only eat healthily from now onwards. Haven't told him about the whole pork pie i scoffed on way home from uni :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->