I hate Hormones !!!

haha i hope not!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww...

you know you put me right off now hahah

i can send you the item number 300358864151...lol so you can have a look? ok they might be a complete waste of time...but i like to poas lol might as well be cheap ones haha

I had 3 shots of methotrexate between op1 and open surgery for cornual ectopic in july , so doc says it too dangerous for baby to fall pregnant within three months of last shot so not gonna risk it !
its pants though cos i feel healed inside now but again i suppose giving it another month will help the cut through the uterus heal properly , they have said there is a chance of uterine rupture with next pregnancy but they said they'll keep and eye on me if and when it happens x

cheers chicki Ill look now cos once i start peeing on those things i can't stop !!! lol
remember if packets open when you get em ....... :rofl::rofl::rofl:ewwwwy !!

OMG , atleast you know you will be well looked after...when your little bean arrives (i am not going to say if...as it will happen :) all about the possitive to day)

i am also a high risk when i fall preggies... thanks to the BCP i got DVT an clots in lungs few years back..so i will be on blood thinning injections everyday when i am finally up the duff! but they do check you all the time so its reassuring that you get extra attention! in a way!

ok bitchy moment..ok not so much bitchy as shock..there is a lady that comment on moggis post about BFP that has 10 kids and she is ttc 11??? 11?? i feel for her uterus!

Are we cloned ?? I had an embolism after my daughter 18 years ago ?????? yeah i saw that and thought same , god love her !!!!
Today is positive friday !!! monday can be crap again but today i agree thanks to moggi that from now on fridays are to be known as big fat positive fridays!!!! x

talking of Moggi >>>. where are you bird???? you can't have disappeared already we miss you xxxx

omg! how weird is that!!! it was an awful experiance..haha hopefullly never to be repeated!!! i was stuck in dubai for a month as i was flying back from south africa when it happened...lol

i think she is probably sleeping..i saw she posted the messages late last night!

but yes not the same without the 3rd musketeer!!

like it BFPF :D lol

Dubai ??? only you !!! i was stuck in scotland ....... bahhh !!
BFPF how cool we have a new code that only the three musky's know about ! :thumbup:
Can't get my act together this morning ,got up and took cherub to college and came home had choccy and tea and havent done a thing and i love it !!!
back to work on Tuesday so am enjoying my time on here and not gonna feel guilty about it one bit!!!

Morning ladies ,wen I read your thread I just want to run to the biscuit tin :haha:But there's never anything in it lol,:hugs:

oh i hear you! and yes only me haha the things we have to go through as a woman!

i feel the same.. cant be bothered with work lol so enjoy your time while you can..

do you only have your daughter? i must be insane as my OH has 4 kids ..and boy a handful haha.. bles they all good kids tho..luckily, and now we going to start again with a baby... need myhead read! lol

i am still in my pj's lol dialed into a meeting but on here haha god! bring on weekend!

good morning desperado , come and share mine i've be dubbed st oldbird by moggi and mosy cos i selflessly offer to eat their chocolate and drink their blossom hill when they dont feel like it ,, so plenty here to share im just that kinda gal !!!! lol

morning desperado welcome to the snacking clan haha

you know what..forgot i got biscuits!!! haha kitkats are history but i have hobnobs!!! yayyyyyyyyy

No love i have an 18 year old a 17 year old and a 15 year old!!! two girls and a boy, OH doesnt have any kidiwinks hence being on here !!!
I got dressed to take herself to college but thats it ,, minging old bird that i am and its your fault if i didnt enjoy chatting id have had a shower by now!!!:shrug::dohh:

haha we be minging together ok! haha

happy to take the blame lol i blame you too as i should be working lol

ohh wow that is awesome... my 'Step kiddies' are 17, 15, 11 and 8... 3 girls on boy... the boy is the 17 year old. i dont have and kiddies so hence oh has to comply haha

a lil bean for you makes 5!!! ive got a feeling you'll be next of the musky's with BFP can feel it in my water !!!
so when you getting the cbfm from your pal ? make sure its before day 5 of your cycle cos you can adjust it up to day 5 but after that i get all confused !!

wow your water??? thats magical water..bottle it and sell it...lol

aww think it will be a while for me. i need to stop being a clutz and falling off things lol that stops me from BD my dear OH lol..

i get it tommorrow which is just great as hopefully the witch should be here tommorrow or soon.. at some point when she can fit me into her busy schedule!

i hope i can figure it out lol.. i dont want to scare OH with all the baby making gadgets..

its easy enough to use hun , and you don't need to tell OH , as long as you poas at same time everyday and test within an hour either way of time you first set your day 1 of cycle so as you work from home you can set it for 9 or 10am and he won't stress !! x

cool...i do like my gadgets so does make sense i would have one for baby making lol.

i am pants when it comes to doing things same time everyday lol gonna have to set an alarm ... but what is stressing me is.. i have to go to london for a week thanks to work!!! from the 25th and know my damn luck i will O when i am away and cant do anything about it!!! bless OH said he will send me a turkey baster filled if that happens lol... sooo sexy lol

OMG all got in my head now is a deep male voice going..yeah baby make love to the turkey baster!

i am not well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->