I have an idea!!!!

Its a lot of work! DH and I got into a little fight last night and went to bed (just to sleep) I was still upset this morning and want going to try to DTD but DH wanted to. I think he's just as excited for TTC as me....or he just wanted some.....either way I'm good! Lol

:haha: hey, whatever it takes to make up/ make a baby, right? If you end up with a happy marriage and a :baby: it was all worth it, hehe

Onemoretime, I can't wait to know! I hope you get your BFP this week!!!

I hope we both get our BFP this month!
Were only a couple days off from O time being the same time, that's if I O here sometime soon. Knowing my body ill O on CD18-21, my cycles are longer but every once in a while ill have a 28 day cycle. That's why I don't want to take any chances ;-) hence all the BD time

Last 3 cycles iv had pains on my right side, this time there on the left. I'm thinking its going to be a short cycle

oooh, I hope so Icca!!!! It would be so much fun to get BFPs the same day!!!!

This is my first month using OPKs so ill know FOR SURE that iv O, on top of the temp charting. I don't. Know how long ill be able to resist testing once I get to DPO status lol ill prob hold off till 8DPO....whenever that is
I bought a different OPK (the ones that you actualy pee on instead of the dip stick kind)
The am ones the last couple days have been dark(er) than the pm ones (the dip stick ones)
Todays though....this afternoons one (the new ones) was darker than this mornings (FMU)
That's a good sign right?! I'm SO fighting the urge to go test RIGHT NOW (before I go to bed) but I figured if I'm having a surge than in the morning it will be super dark!

:hi: any sign of O yet? I think I'm 4 dpo, but not fussing about it because I know we caught it, hehe! Time is standing still atm because DH is away. After so much lovely :sex: I feel so empty without it! Can't wait to get back on pace starting tomorrow night!!! :dance:

I don't think I mentioned, I'm also doing yoga every day to decrease stress. I think my super long cycle last month might have been due to stress so I'm hoping the deep breathing and release of muscle tension helps.

No not yet. I keep testing and chart but nothing. Iv had a few that were almost + but none that were super dark.
What CD did you o on?

Yeah I need some anti stree activities lol

It worked for us we bd every day and yesterday at 16dpo I got my BFP!!!! Good luck everyone xo

It worked for us we bd every day and yesterday at 16dpo I got my BFP!!!! Good luck everyone xo

:happydance: wooohoooo!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for letting us know, it gives me some hope!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Awesome! Congrats! I'm happy to know that way works.

I still haven't gotten a + OPK....this is so depressing. Even my temps don't show ovulation. I'm on CD18 right now. I have 2 different apps on my phone saying its fertile time but my body is saying no its not.

I'm. Going to be SO sad if I don't O on my first cycle temping and testing :-(

I was wrong about od! I read my ic opks as positive when I had a really dark hair-line on CD11 and 12, but then FF disagreed and said ov not detected. Anyway, yesterday (cd 18) I got a positive opk, really and truly no questions positive :happydance: so I'm thinking today is either od or 1dpo, we'll see what ff ends up saying. Just keep baby dancing Icca, you'll catch that egg when it comes!!! I'm feeling super optimistic now, I hope you are too!!!

Congrats! Time to get you BD on! Lol

I did some reasearch and looked at my "period logs" from the last 5 cycles and found that when I had O pain it was around CD23-CD25 so I'm hoping that I get a no questions about it + OPK this week!

fingers crossed Icca! are we the same cd? (I'm 19 today)

I chose to follow SMEP,seems to have a very high success rate....Im sure we could babydance twice a day every day but that leaves no time for the sperm to build back up,if that makes sense....I would be afraid that there would be times where he would be shooting blanks sorta speak... thats why I personally have chosen to just follow SMEP and use opks...that way there is always some little swimmers waiting when the egg is released ...hope you all get your bfps!!

for those who arent familiar with SMEP...most women who follow it have had miscarriages,or have been ttc for sometime now...although others,like myself who have recently started ttc a few months ago after ntnp for 4 yrs with no success...will try anything :blush: Ive added the link for the plan...and there is a VERY active thread on babyandbump also..the ladies are very supportiive and great to talk to!!
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

:dust:

Aww thank you, I'm going to check it out.

Good luck to you with that plan this cycle. If my plan don't work in going to try something new lol

No problem Doll :hugs: and thanks!! I try to be helpful as much as I can :) definetly check out smep...so many have gotten their bfps by following it!! hoping we get ours!! fxed for you and lots of :dust:

I'm CD21 and no sign of O yet. Although my charts are crazy now. I had a huge temp dip this morning ....what's up with that?

Temp dip but still not pos opk? hmmmmmm I guess you have to wait and see what your temp does over the next few days to be sure. Fingers crossed that this is it!

Iv been looking at charts on FF and iv noticed that before temps start to go up there's a dip first.
My OPKs from today are darker than anyones from before. Iv tested today but I'm SO tempted to test again....I don't want to miss my surge.

How you doing this cycle?

Any sign of O yet, Icca?

I'm doing well, trying (and mostly failing) to fight the urge to symptom spot. 3dpo and slightly crampy but that could be anything :wacko: so trying to just enjoy dh, focus on work (only three full weeks of school left :happydance:) and eat well.
I might just have to order some ics from Amazon so I have them ready for the end of the wait....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->