I have taken a little vow...

LOL I am SOOOO guilty.
Sometimes I'll get on while I'm pumping and just graze.
I just kind of read the threads and feel like i've got nothing better to add so I just go right back to the next page.

I'll try to reply to every thread I read, but quite honestly I don't know if everyone wants to hear my opinions!!!

I'm joining you there! I try anyway, but now I'm not gonna try, I'm just gonna do it!

I have the best intentions of replying but when I check the other replies I find that someone has put what I was going to put. In instances like these, I will try and leave a :flower::winkwink::hugs::shrug: or whatever might be appropriate at the time :thumbup:

BUTTER!

I had nothing good to say. but i do try and reply to most threads!

I will too, unless Aymen has stuck his fingers in the the DVD player again, then pls excuse me on the odd occassion...:haha:

I'm guilty too! I'm a new mum and havent really got much advice to give. I just really look to see if I can get any advice from the thread. x

God I'd be here all day if I did reply to all the posts I open, used to when I was pregnant but now DS is here I type when he has a nap (usually lasts 15 mins tops) xxx

I try to but now E is moving about so much and grabbing things I get halfway through posts and have to abandon them :haha:

That's very good of you! I would find it difficult to reply to every thread I read but I am going to try and make more effort to reply to threads which don't have many replies.

x

I usually only reply to threads if i have advice to give.. so i'm guilty too!

Sometimes i find myself looking through the first couple pages for threads that don't have any replies, though. :haha: Just because i know how much it sucks so i feel bad!

I'm the exact same way. I would like to vow that I will reply to every thread I read but I know I won't.

I have to be honest, if I read a thread and it has a lot of replies and I havent much to add them I will bugger off too. But if it has no replies or just a few then I will, even if it's just to say "Sorry I cant help" because I've been one where Ive had no replies and sometimes you do take it to heart even though they probably had no advice, etc anyway.

I'd be here all day if I did, so I won't be, but it is nice that you feel you need to :)

I'm going to have to agree with Anna - Its is a nice goal but for me its a time factor and I honestly sometimes have NOTHING to contribute and have no useful information what-so-ever to help the poor OP. I will try to give a shout out though if I see no one else has responded.

:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->