I haven't had any cravings!

LouiseClare

Reaction score
I'm really disappointed that I haven't had any cravings, there have been a few things i've fancied but not any proper cravings. I really want some :hissy:
My Mum ate orange peel and really hot and spicy crisps. I want to send my lovely husband out to the shops during the night to pick me up some strange foods.

lol the only craving i have had that is close to a craving is butter, but it slowed mid 2nd tri,lol. some women would consider us lucky, we could have gotten a craving for rubber like jools oliver,lol.

I had an early craving for salt and vinegar crisps but that was for only a few weeks back in first tri at about 9 weeks....since then I went off chocolate and cant stop eating fruit or veg. I dont think its a craving for some people more healthy eating but for me its a craving.

Recently I had a "thing" for spicy transform-a-snacks crisps and got stroppy when the little shop I bought them in ran out until I found asda sold them. Unfortunately they give me heart burn soooo not eating them anymore.

Emma.xx

The first time round I craved seaweed (the kind you get from chinese takeaway) and ice cubes constantly! This time round I'm the same as you, I haven't really got any definate cravings just "fancies" every now and then. I guess every pregnancy really is different!

Yeah me neither!!
The only vague-craving ive had is some plain yogurt and sugar...and i ate some foods I usually dont like but I wouldnt say i craved it?

i really wish i didnt have mine, the one and only craving ive had really bad is dove soap.. and icouldnt resist once and i had to have a bit it tasted awful as ud guess but i still cant stop myself from wanting to go chomp down on the bar lol

i'm on baby number 5 and haven't had a single craving with any of them :(

With my first son I craved steak in creamy sauce everyday.
Second son hot chocolate.
This time it was orange juice at the start then turned into milk.
I drank close to 6 pints yesterday :)

Lol I haven't had any either.
Except baths if that counts? I get to the point at times where I *have* to have a bath and I get all sulky if I'm out of bubble bath and start trying to think of other things I can use instead... I wont be sending OH out for food, it'll be the bubbliest bubble bath he can find :rofl:

Edit: I just thought I'd clarify: I actually want to relax in the bath, not eat / drink it or anything!! Just realised it could come across like that after others have said they want to eat soap :rofl:

I've not really had a specific craving, but have eaten jaacket potatoes with coleslaw and baked beans all mixed up together since I've been pregnant, also I have had MacDonalds fries dipped in their strawberry milkshake a few times! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->