I just had an online tarot reading...

A

AutumnRose

and omg she was so accurate. She even said my OH nickname which is J instead of Jeremiah:huh:
And heres the good bit...

I will get pregnant in October this year.. and our baby will be born in August and it will be a

GIRL!

I am so happy.... i really believe in this stuff because she was so accurate on other things she said.

I dont know how to celebrate... shall i buy some pink stuff on ebay?:blush:

That'a fab news hun. Which tarot site did you use? I fancy having a go!!

xxx

Thats great news! :) Yeh let us know what the site is, we will all be going to have a look lol xx

Shes on ebay, shes had tons of excellent feedback and people have said how spookily accurate she is. She also does tons of different spells. Here is her ebay shop https://stores.ebay.co.uk/SAPPHIRES-BAY

She did say i could have a misscarriage but then she said our baby girl will be born in August... so im thinking it will be a scare. She told me she will do a free protection spell when i get pregnant so hopefully everything will be fine.

i thought you weren't meeting OH till december, so how can you get pregnant in october?? hehe or have i missed something :)

I know lol! We are still planning on meeting in Dec but obviously things can change. :D

lol what happens if u have a boy ? lol x

does your OH have any sisters ? or brothers lol ? x

Which one of her spells / reading did you have she seems to have all different ones ?

Which one of her spells / reading did you have she seems to have all different ones ?

I had this one

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=160331776680

She did the reading on msn.

ooooooo interesting, will have to wait and see what the future holds

oooo usually u can sorta work out ure chances of what sex ure having by your OH family, cos its the man who carries the sex gene thingy im not exactly sure how it works been a long time since skool! ... so for example if your OH had six brothers and his dad had 2 brothers and his dad etc ... etc.... doesnt always mean its 100% tho! obv i know plenty of people whos OH have only boys in their familys and then the have a girl! :) x

I love tarot reading, how much did it cost? And check the march 2010 thread and let us know if you're interested AutumnRose. xxxx

it was £12 for 30 mins... but she gave me like 5 mins extra because i had some questions...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->