I know Im sick of hearing it everday (haha) but

Yuch! lol pizza is the one thing that I cannot even look at without having to puke.... I havent been able to eat it since I have been pregnant...

:haha: maybe your having a girl.

Did you have morning sickness alot? or just nausea?

Just nausea... I also cant eat chocolate... I like chips from my OH's work though with salt and salsa....lol and sour candy... I have just mostly had nausea and heartburn

Omg I would die if I couldnt eat chocolate!!

hmm maybe its a boy? lol Sour stuff gives me heart burn so does salsa lol

I get heartburn sooo muchhhhh.

lol I have just not wanted any of it..it makes me sck... I know all of that stuff gives me heartburn too.... but that is the only kind of stuff I can keep down.

Tums sound like they would be your best friend. lol
Theyre mine cause All my favorites give me heartburn too. :dohh: Even watermellon (I dont getit. There is no acid!!)

lol I have been having to take tums becasue I already have acid reflux.... I get heart burn from watermelon too but that is because i like salt on it.... wierd I know....lol:dohh:

RIGHT!!! It flew by up till this point now my days are dragging.

hahaha ohh okay I was wondering. YEahh people see i have a baby bump and it says "in a relationship" but since theres not a name following they still hit on me!!
oh gosh, I hope mine keeps flying by, it has slowed down a little though :/

yuck.. I think I'm lucky that I'm in a small town because we've got some dirty ass guys here so they'll hit on girls who are pregnant 24/7 if they're alone but not if they aren't.. Well some still will, but not the younger guys that have been giving me a hard time..

:haha: Flys by till 3rd trimester. I knew this was going to happen!

I hate men. lol. Why do they have to be so dirty?
Well I'm glad I have a few weeks til 3rd tri then summer time :happydance: that should make it faster! :)
gosh I have no idea but that guy I'm talking about texted me today being like "sexy skye" at like 7am just to ask if I'd send him dirty pictures and hang out with him this weekend!!

I think Its going to suck going the whooolleeee summer getting more and more pregnant! lol Hopefully my swollen feet dont get in the way.

Yuch! lol pizza is the one thing that I cannot even look at without having to puke.... I havent been able to eat it since I have been pregnant...

Just nausea... I also cant eat chocolate... I like chips from my OH's work though with salt and salsa....lol and sour candy... I have just mostly had nausea and heartburn

lol I have just not wanted any of it..it makes me sck... I know all of that stuff gives me heartburn too.... but that is the only kind of stuff I can keep down.

Theyre mine cause All my favorites give me heartburn too. :dohh: Even watermellon (I dont getit. There is no acid!!)

lol I have been having to take tums becasue I already have acid reflux.... I get heart burn from watermelon too but that is because i like salt on it.... wierd I know....lol:dohh:

Yeahh I developed gastro from birth control pills in the past. So I got horrible heartburn before and now its 10X worsee!!!

Weird lol. Everyone has something though lol

Ickkk. Maybe ask him? Mines not super low but Im border line anemic and They give me enough iron while taking 2. He doesnt have you on iron supplements?

Not right now no. I have only had one appointment with her and it was just to get me in the system. I have another appointment in less than two weeks so im definitely going to talk about an iron supplement and hoping to get the gummy vitamins instead. I have to take them now and ugh Im just not for it. I know Im going to feel like crap :nope:

I guess something had to happened. I pretty much had no symptoms what so ever since being pregnant no morning sickness nothing. :shrug:

I'm hot, tired and got baby feet stuck in my ribs :lol:

But I'm loving it. I much rather this than a few months back when my waters broke and I was told I'd either miscarry or have a stillbirth.

So go me and my super self healing waters!

Omg You are soooo lucky! Little miracle baby boy :flower:

Im hot and tired also. My poor feet and hands are swollen! lol

Ickkk. Maybe ask him? Mines not super low but Im border line anemic and They give me enough iron while taking 2. He doesnt have you on iron supplements?

Not right now no. I have only had one appointment with her and it was just to get me in the system. I have another appointment in less than two weeks so im definitely going to talk about an iron supplement and hoping to get the gummy vitamins instead. I have to take them now and ugh Im just not for it. I know Im going to feel like crap :nope:

I guess something had to happened. I pretty much had no symptoms what so ever since being pregnant no morning sickness nothing. :shrug:

Maybe call? Its not good for them to make you sick =[ I went to see my doctor 3 times before my actual appointment afer my first :haha: I had bad m/s and my wholeee pill would come up when I took them.

Yeahh I developed gastro from birth control pills in the past. So I got horrible heartburn before and now its 10X worsee!!!

trust me I know how you feel...lol and yea... I have been mostly wanting frozen grapes though...

I think Its going to suck going the whooolleeee summer getting more and more pregnant! lol Hopefully my swollen feet dont get in the way.
oh I'm excited about that because I still don't feel like I've really "popped"... So I'm waiting for that

trust me I know how you feel...lol and yea... I have been mostly wanting frozen grapes though...

Frozen grapes sound sooo good. mmm. lol I hate being so pregnant :dohh: Every time I hear food Im like a wild animal lol

oh I'm excited about that because I still don't feel like I've really "popped"... So I'm waiting for that

hahaha its gunna be a fun one. I want to get a maternity swim suit. Im self concious:blush:

hahaha its gunna be a fun one. I want to get a maternity swim suit. Im self concious:blush:

I think so too:) I got one... :dohh: it's cute though!! It's one that stretches so it still fits now but it should fit all summer. Plus I'll prbably wear my 2 piece so I can tan my white ass skin some!

Hahaha sorry... i have been the same way with food.... Well while you girls are all on here... can you guys tell me if it is okay for my forehead to be hot... I was sitting here and out of nowhere my head just got really hot and I feel like I need to throw up....

Hahaha sorry... i have been the same way with food.... Well while you girls are all on here... can you guys tell me if it is okay for my forehead to be hot... I was sitting here and out of nowhere my head just got really hot and I feel like I need to throw up....

Like a hot flash?? I have gotten horrible hot flashes in the last month or so :wacko: I makes me feel sick once n a while.. Did you happen to check your temp?? Yesterday I brought in grocerys with my mon and had to sit down because I just got super hot all of a sudden and it made me stomach hurt..

Like a hot flash?? I have gotten horrible hot flashes in the last month or so :wacko: I makes me feel sick once n a while.. Did you happen to check your temp?? Yesterday I brought in grocerys with my mon and had to sit down because I just got super hot all of a sudden and it made me stomach hurt..

But not all of me feels hot...it is just my head... it still feels hot. I do not have a thermometer... I always lose it..:dohh: I do not know if it is a hot flash. I was just doing hw and talking to you guys....:shrug: I didnt lift anything or even move around...

But not all of me feels hot...it is just my head... it still feels hot. I do not have a thermometer... I always lose it..:dohh: I do not know if it is a hot flash. I was just doing hw and talking to you guys....:shrug: I didnt lift anything or even move around...

wow sounds weird.. :/ Im not really sure... If it doesn't stop maybe go get a thermometer so you can make sure your not getting too high of a temp?

wow sounds weird.. :/ Im not really sure... If it doesn't stop maybe go get a thermometer so you can make sure your not getting too high of a temp?

yea I probably will ask my mom to pick up one becasue now I am getting a horrible headache from it....

Maybe call? Its not good for them to make you sick =[ I went to see my doctor 3 times before my actual appointment afer my first :haha: I had bad m/s and my wholeee pill would come up when I took them.

Yea youre right. Ill probably call monday. Ugh I cant take it anymore. Im scared to burp :haha: I cant wait to get them gummies or at least something better.

yea I probably will ask my mom to pick up one becasue now I am getting a horrible headache from it....
oh no :hugs: I hope you aren't getting sick!! Take care of yourself and that precious baby.

oh no :hugs: I hope you aren't getting sick!! Take care of yourself and that precious baby.

I hope so too... My sister and her girlfriend were just sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->