I know Im sick of hearing it everday (haha) but

hahahaha I know. My OH has been very lucky lately... I hella started laughing because last night I did not want to do anything. My OH told me that we needed to becasue we need to finish making the baby. I told him that he is an idiot
hahahahahah that was a good excuse though!! Perfect in my eyes!! Hahah . It was a nice try for him!' hahahah

Yea I thought it was funny. When he said that I was just like huh??? lol :haha: I do think that was a creative excuse though...:thumbup:

Dont over work yourself dear!

UTI's SUCK! And when you get rid of them they keep coming back!

Dont over work yourself dear!

UTI's SUCK! And when you get rid of them they keep coming back!

I know... but if I do not do alll of the work then I GET YELLED AT BY THE OWNER AND MY STORE MANAGER...EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT EVEN MY JOB TO DO.... It is stupid.....:growlmad: I know they come back a lot becasue mine keeps coming back.. I seem to be prone to getting them....

Ohhh nooo. Thats horrible. Smack the other lady lol

Try taking the cranberry pills. they seem to work.

I feel kind of stressed, I want my boyfriend to be there for me and the baby but I just feel that will never happen as he is a different religion from me, and wants me to abort.:shrug:

I'm gonna keep it anyway.

I know.... this damn lady keeps telling me that just becasue I am pregnant does not mean I cant do certain things. But I know that it is not safe to do heavy lifting or cleaning with chemicals... :dohh: I used to take cranberry pills everyday but now if I take too many pills it makes me sick. Since I take prenatal vitamins and the medication they gave me already.

I feel kind of stressed, I want my boyfriend to be there for me and the baby but I just feel that will never happen as he is a different religion from me, and wants me to abort.:shrug:

I am sure he wil eventually come around. Remember, girls become mothers when they first find out they are pregnant. Guys don't feel like fathers until they get to hold their child. :thumbup:

I am sure he wil eventually come around. Remember, girls become mothers when they first find out they are pregnant. Guys don't feel like fathers until they get to hold their child. :thumbup:

^this. Keep your head up darling :hugs:

I know.... this damn lady keeps telling me that just becasue I am pregnant does not mean I cant do certain things. But I know that it is not safe to do heavy lifting or cleaning with chemicals... :dohh: I used to take cranberry pills everyday but now if I take too many pills it makes me sick. Since I take prenatal vitamins and the medication they gave me already.

She seems horrible!! Have you talked your boss??

Oh that sucks.

She seems horrible!! Have you talked your boss??

Oh that sucks.

Yea. Noone seems to listen to me though. tHAT IS ALSO WHY i am leaving in july because I can't take working with this lady anymore. She is so damn rude..... I told my store manager that I do not want to work with her but she said that I am the only person that can work that night becasue I am faster. It hella sucks... I am not looking forward to working with her. I was taling to my stoe manager about leaving in July and this lady said that I couldnt. She is not even the store manager so I don't know how she is going to tell me no.:dohh:

yeah, that's true. I was just so close to giving up today and not letting him in it's life, but the thing that kept me back was him buying me a Louis Vuitton bag.. so I kinda fell all over for him again:dohh:

Thank you honey, I will do. Having a baby is the only thing keeping me on my feet right now:hugs:

yeah, that's true. I was just so close to giving up today and not letting him in it's life, but the thing that kept me back was him buying me a Louis Vuitton bag.. so I kinda fell all over for him again:dohh:

Even if you two do not stay together, make sure that you do not keep him from seeing his child. If you think that he would make a good father, then it would probably be good for the baby to have him in its life. :thumbup: My sister's dad was very rude and left my mom for anoter woman, yet my mom still let him see my sister.

Thank you honey, I will do. Having a baby is the only thing keeping me on my feet right now:hugs:

Sometimes thats all that keeps me on my feet but its the best feeling knowing your gunna be a mommy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->