i know it's early but what do you ladies think?? **update again page 5!**

mine was like that and i did a frer the nx day and got a def line,continued testing with the ics and didnt darken up for another 4 days. go get a frer put mind at rest

:kiss::hugs:

i do have a frer in the draw upstairs but dont want to use it just yet, i think i'm going to test tomorrow with fmu because it's still early, i'm a bit excited thinking this could be my bfp:happydance: are you sure it couldn't be evaps? or are they too prominent??

:dust: :dust:

it looks like a BFP to me, but then I had what I thought was a BFP on an IC last month, but AF arrived soon after so must have been an evap. i would suggest testing with a FR to make sure as IC's can be unreliable.

good luck to you xx

it looks like a BFP to me, but then I had what I thought was a BFP on an IC last month, but AF arrived soon after so must have been an evap. i would suggest testing with a FR to make sure as IC's can be unreliable.

good luck to you xx

do you think its possiible to have 3 lines like that turn out to be evaps??

Oh Lord woman! Go pee on the FRER already!!!! :yipee: It's a :bfp: and you'll feel a million times better when you see the line darker on the FRER than the IC!!!! Hurry and take a pic and let us know!!!! FX'd for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh Lord woman! Go pee on the FRER already!!!! :yipee: It's a :bfp: and you'll feel a million times better when you see the line darker on the FRER than the IC!!!! Hurry and take a pic and let us know!!!! FX'd for you :dust: :dust: :dust:

lol i know i know!! but i don't wanna do it just throughout the day and ive got work in under a hour lol should of done the frer this morning silly me :dohh: and i only had a pee 30min ago :?

i managed to do two test before i went too work, these are different tests i took them out the casings because the shiny bit was reflecting in the pics, these tests are 20miu and i only took them after a hour of holding it in. can you see the lines on these if you can i'll be doing frer in the morning

Attachments

• Photo0395.jpg
    Photo0395.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo0391.jpg
    Photo0391.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo0388.jpg
    Photo0388.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 21
I can see faint lines on them all :happydance::happydance:

get that F response out :test:

Have you tested yet hon???? An FRER should give a much more positive result even without FMU!!! xx

havent tested yet been peeing a goodun today to the point its clear as water, been feeling soooooo grotty today if i can hold it a couple of hours i will test before tomorrow, i'm only 10dpo. so worried it won't show. i'm not sure what miu they are.

i can see the faint lines too... can't wait for your FRER....

well guess what ladies the pic says it for its self only managed to hold it for 2 hours but it did the trick and i'm only 10dpo im on:cloud9: just pray its a sticky one, please send me sticky dust ladies!!

:dust: :dust

Attachments

• Photo0404.jpg
    Photo0404.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo0401.jpg
    Photo0401.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 127
WOW Finally on a FRER!! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.