I know this is going to sound weird but...

MsLesley

Reaction score
Last month about a week before i was expecting af, i could start to 'smell' menstruation..you know what i mean? menstruation has a distinct smell. And this month..starting today at 8DPO, i could smell it too. Its not that i can really smell itexactly..but its one of those things that your senses are so strong that it seems like you can...am i making sense?

Please tell me im not the only one :wacko:

Up until last month, i dont recall every experiencing this before af arrived. im thinking this is a sign i will be out for this month:dohh:

:S I could smell something really bad on the month of my chemical, i cant remember what it was though...I just remember it was really annoying me as no-one else could smell it. And everyone kept telling me to shut up because i kept going on about it Lol! x

awww i think its an unexplained thing but i bet it was there..sorry they were being neg about it :hugs:

Lol i was like a snifferdog! I was sniffing around everywhere trying to find what it was! I was determined to prove i wasnt a crazy person :p x

hahhaha i bet the sniffing around and other people watching didnt help hahhaa

too cute

Well i was sniffing the people lmao! They were all abit worried incase it was them that smelt :p It was at my mums so they were all my family, not random people or anything...Now that would be too strange.. :p x

hahahaha that would be a funny sight to see lol. It could have been the fact that your senses were stronger due to pregnancy...i hope thats what my case is tho doesnt explain why i noticed this last month either :p

It might have been....I have a blocked nose this month! Had it since CD23 :( its really annoying, not a cold or anything just a stuffy nose,
Hopefully your strong smell is your :bfp: just dont think about last month ;) Its all about PMA, :witch: seems to be allergic to both PMA and :dust: :)
:dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: So theres plenty to keep her at bay...Now she'd better stay away because that took me ages to write out and make sure there was no spelling mistakes.... :p x

AWWWWWW thank you!!!! that sure brought back PMA for me!

right back atcha!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Times a billion!

Hehe, why thankyou MsLesley...:) I think im off to bed now, Eike is whining at the bedroom door, his little signal to tell me he's ready for bed! Cute little thing...
...OH will probably be up on the Xbox till 6am again *sigh* its a good job i've got Eike to cuddle up to on a night!!
Night night chick! :dust: x

It's really weird actually because I just logged on to add to my journal about a funny smell 'down below' I am in my tww and the closest thing I can say it smells like is PVA glue! How odd is that?! lol. No idea if it means anything tho:/

It's really weird actually because I just logged on to add to my journal about a funny smell 'down below' I am in my tww and the closest thing I can say it smells like is PVA glue! How odd is that?! lol. No idea if it means anything tho:/

i had noticed that menstration 'smell' while going to the washroom but i dont know if its just in my head or not cause "down there" doesnt seem to smell like much of anything for me for me.

what is PVA glue? lol

Hehe, why thankyou MsLesley...:) I think im off to bed now, Eike is whining at the bedroom door, his little signal to tell me he's ready for bed! Cute little thing...
...OH will probably be up on the Xbox till 6am again *sigh* its a good job i've got Eike to cuddle up to on a night!!

Are you a fellow Xbox widow? My DP is adicted to Rainbow 6 vegas 2. I've lost count of the times I've woke up to go to work at 9.30am just as he's getting into bed :wacko: xxx

i had noticed that menstration 'smell' while going to the washroom but i dont know if its just in my head or not cause "down there" doesnt seem to smell like much of anything for me for me.

what is PVA glue? lol

PVA Glue is just a type of glue, I remember using it a lot when I was a child at school but I still use it now in my craft projects.

Just remember the smell really well! lol.

Are you a fellow Xbox widow? My DP is adicted to Rainbow 6 vegas 2. I've lost count of the times I've woke up to go to work at 9.30am just as he's getting into bed :wacko: xxx

Lol Xbox Widow!!! I am indeed! 8:30am my OH came to bed this morning!
I'm preffering it atm though, i've been really hot and irritated in bed lately, and for the past week or so, i've been getting up between 4 and 4:30am for a wee!! So i'm glad OH isnt cramping me up in bed, i do the starfish haha!

How is your supersmell today MsLesley?! x

HAHAHA that just sounded funny lol...its better! i guess it was only yesterday..didnt seem to last long either which is fantabulous! :p

Lol, it'd be okay if it was nice smells! But its always the bad smells Lmao!
Today i went to my mums and i was sat in the conservertory and my stepdad opened a can of beer down the hallway and i could smell it really bad. Made me feel sick! And it was like 11am!! How can anyone drink at that hour!! x

oh i know..i never understood it but i know many that do! The only time i can drink is when the sun has gone down tho im not a big drinker at all.

Tho my smelling has subsided, i have now noticed lots of cramping this afternoon and my emotions seem to have increased. my aunt sent me picture of my mom from a family reunion and i just burst into tears :p

i get emotional-ish around af so it could just be that...wishful thinking i guess.

What DPO are you Pixie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"