I know this isnt positive BUT

bathbabe

Mum to 3 boys
Reaction score
Its the first line iv ever been able to see without squinting for the last 2 YEARS!

Finally some hope in my sucky situation?!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 35
how have you been going? got a positive yet? And yes that pic was a bit too small sorry

Nope it didnt turn positive over the next few days but its the clearest line iv ever had. and thats a (super super) tiny glimmer of hope :) maybe im just clutching at straws but i was feeling the worst iv felt in ages about not being able to concieve and then i got a line i didnt have to squint at haha.

I just tried to enlarge it but it doesnt really show up on here :( nevermind x

Aww im sorry you didnt get a positive. it can be emotionally draining when you really want this, and it's not happening. We have been TTC for two years, not one real BFP yet. But I do ovulate on Femara and on Clomid. Have you given those a try yet? The light line on your OPK is just showing that your body wants to have a surge, but cant quite get there. You will always have very faint lines as there is always LH in our system, but a stronger line with no positive can show us that our body wants to do the right thing but for some reason it cant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->