I lost my dad today

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
I miss him. My best friend. My hero. I don't even know why I'm posting this, especially here, I'm sorry. I just can't write this on Facebook right now.
I need my dad, my son needs his grandad. How do I even tell a 3 year old all of this?
Will the stress and upset cause harm to my unborn baby?
I just want to break down, but I have to keep going for everyone else.
Really is the worst day of my life.

Oh I'm so sooo sorry....my heart and prayers go out to you during this difficult time...I can't imagine:(
Allow yourself to cry and whatever you need. So so difficult. I don't believe it will harm your baby....you should allow yourself to grieve however you need to.

Again, I'm soooo sorry. Big hugs to you mama.

Big hugs! I hope you are surrounded by your family. Take your time to grieve.

I'm so sorry darling. I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. The death of a family member is the hardest thing you can ever go through. If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. Hugs :(

Aw you poor thing :( I'm so so so sorry. Sending you lots of healing vibes . Hope you find comfort ...hugs xx

I am so so sorry, that is awful. I think remembering him with your son and sharing memories would help you both. :hugs:

Although if it were me it might take awhile until I could share those without being inconsolable.

Huge hugs loosin a parent is hard but focus on the good and ull get thru it cx
Dont hold ur emotions back xx

I am so so sorry, take all the time you need to grieve :hugs: xxx

I feel so upset just reading that, hope you are managing ok, thinking of you sweetie xxxxx

im so sorry. I lost my mum on the 19th of september. she had epilepsy and blacked out and fell down the stairs. I had the police at my door at 3am to tell me she was in a bad way. It turns out I got pregnant with this one around that time.I havent said anything to my boys yet, they knew she was in hospital and not well. iv just finished dealing with her estate and its been so stressful. Iv had a few tears and moments thinking how unfair it is, she was only 51. Its never easy to lose a family member so I know how hard and unfair it is. It will get better, just think of the good times and lovely memories you had x :hugs:

im so sorry. I lost my mum on the 19th of september. she had epilepsy and blacked out and fell down the stairs. I had the police at my door at 3am to tell me she was in a bad way. It turns out I got pregnant with this one around that time.I havent said anything to my boys yet, they knew she was in hospital and not well. iv just finished dealing with her estate and its been so stressful. Iv had a few tears and moments thinking how unfair it is, she was only 51. Its never easy to lose a family member so I know how hard and unfair it is. It will get better, just think of the good times and lovely memories you had x :hugs:

Thank you everyone.

Inge, I'm so sorry you lost your mum. My dad was also 51, his birthday is on the 28th October, I've got his cake and presents in the cupboard. Right now they think my dad either had a heart attack or a asthma attack, fell and hit his head.
I can't even put into words how I'm feeling.

I can't even imagine. My dad is my best friend too. I can't imagine loosing him right now.

I can understand posting here actually. A safe place where you tell people things that you would sometimes probably never DREAM of telling other people.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Such a difficult thing to have to handle in an already very difficult time. You are incredibly strong.

I am so, so sorry to read this. I can't even imagine. Sending you love :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry to hear this... it's never easy to lose someone, and I can't imagine it happening when pregnant.

So so sorry, hun. :( I lost my mom when I was 11 years old, and it makes me sad that my kids will never know their grandma in this life. They just know they have a grandma in heaven. Cry all you need to, and vent as much as you like to us. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->