I made it!

katieebugg

Reaction score
I MADE it!

Finally my BFP :happydance:after over a year of trying (on and off and SO lives three hours away) but on Monday night I took a WONFO for curiosity sake because i was about 4 days away from my period and had felt really sick to my stomach at work that day. I ut it down on my dresser and forgot about it for about 5 minutes, went back and sure enough..2 lines!! screamed SO's name and went right to the drug store and stocked up on FRER's and sure enough! 2 lines after 2 lines. We cannot be more thrilled (and just a smidge terrified:blush:) now i feel like I am made of glass and could shatter at any time! and I'm constantly terrified something bad could happen!

I have been exhausted, crampy, incredibly bloated and out of breath from less then strenuous activities such as walking around the grocery store!

My calculations are that I am just over 4 week but i have an appt Monday!

i cannot wait to build relationships with you wonderful ladies and share stories and support each other! :hugs:

Katie:flower:

Yeeeeeeeeey for you. Looks like your an October Owl.

Congrats!!! :) welcome! I know how exciting and terrifying it is! I'm 12 weeks and still worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->