I may regret saying this but I want morning sickness!!

nicoley

Reaction score
I just feel if I was having ms I would relax a little..mind you I'm 5 weeks so it likely will start soon...hopefully

I have 3 daughters and never did I have ms with them. This pregnancy I thought I was in the clear but nope, I'm super nauseated 24/7. Phenegren doesn't work at all. I eat and feel better then 5 minutes later I am forcing it to stay down. Take advantage of the no ms right now lol

I had zero ms with my son, it was wonderful...this time around? Holy crap, its terrible! I also wished for ms with rhis pregnancy so I cohld say ive experienced it...well, it is terrible! And I just turned 12 weeks today and its still around :(

OMG NO YOU DONT! It's the worst! Its complete misery. All I can do is lie down all day everyday hating my life waiting until it passes. I cant wait to feel myself again!

I had no nausea at all with my DD so it's not a bad sign to not have any :)

Trust me hun you really don't :haha: I don't actually get sick often and was only sick once with dd but feel queasy pretty much 24/7 and it's miserable especially with a part time job and an almost 2 year old. It doesn't mean anything is wrong as loads of women don't suffer with ms, you may just be lucky :)

It's such a catch 22 situation with morning sickness. I totally understand why you would want it as it's a strong pregnancy symptom and an indicator that it's all real lol, but as other ladies have said morning sickness feels awful and can make you feel very miserable indeed. With my first pregnancy I was hospitalized for 3 days at 8 weeks pregnant with severe morning sickness. I really felt like I couldn't carry on and I totally understand women you read about in trash mags who are ridiculed for not being able to carry on in the same situation. Luckily pregnancies 2 & 3 we pretty much sickness free. This pregnancy though my morning sickness (more like all day sickness) is bad and I'm hoping it won't get as bad as the first time around lol xxxxxx

With my first I didn't get morning sickness until 8 weeks, I honestly thought I was in the clear and one day it hit me like a pile of bricks and I had morning sickness through my entire pregnancy! I remember getting sick the day she was born! With this one, I started getting sick at 5w4d. It will probably happen soon and when it does you will wish it gone again! There are times when my symptoms go away and I get a little nervous and then they all come back and I want them gone again. Isn't pregnancy fun?

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I have had my bouts with ms this is pregnancy # 5 baby number 4 so I know haw poopy you feel..it's so hard not to worry..I live in ontario canada and I don't know how it works where everyone lives but here..I have contacted the midwives they took all my info again and that's it that's all I hear till about 11 weeks or so ..I don't see anyone till I'm 12 weeks along...

I didn't have ms with either pregnancy, just a small amount of nausea from weeks 6-8. I am almost positive that I am having another boy because this pregnancy is mirroring my first! To a tee! :haha:

I did, however, have a really bad stomach virus that lasted almost 10 days with vomiting and diarrhea...it was nasty!!!!!!!! Not to mention I also had another 24 hour one this past weekend......

Just be blessed if you don't get ms!! I am so glad I didn't!!!!!

I have had my bouts with ms this is pregnancy # 5 baby number 4 so I know haw poopy you feel..it's so hard not to worry..I live in ontario canada and I don't know how it works where everyone lives but here..I have contacted the midwives they took all my info again and that's it that's all I hear till about 11 weeks or so ..I don't see anyone till I'm 12 weeks along...

I can't imagine going that long without seeing anyone and knowing everything is okay, it would drive me nuts! Maybe call and tell them you are anxious and would like to be seen?

I'm sure everything is fine, but I wouldn't like waiting that long either!

Hi Nicoley! I know how you feel! Morning sickness generally means everything is ok... at least in my mind. I had it with my first and so far with this one, I don't feel pregnant at all. Just a little tired. Morning sickness would almost prove that I really am pregnant.

Also, I am in Ontario too! Hello!

Im open to swapping with you ? lol

Having HG has caused more worry than not having any MS. Landed me in hospital, must have strong baby growing after what we've gone through.

I didn't feel anything but great....I thought the same thing ..... Until 5 wks hit.... N bam .....the world has been spinning since..... Some days I'm literally stuck in bed or on the couch because lifting my head up is a struggle..like im on a tire swing going extra fast... I can't even let me kids swim in the back yard because water makes me want to vomit.... The look, the taste, the sound..... Water is my enemy !!! I have no quality of life and my excitement is slowly turning boy a depression and I find myself crying because I'm missing out on so much with my kids....and life in general..... It's aweful. Feel blessed you don't have to go through suh misery!! Enjoy this moment before it hits hard!! Lol hopefully it never gets you!!

Please excuse all my typos!! On from my phone and typing fast.... Hope you got the gist lol

I live in the States and my OB doesnt see anyone til 11 weeks. I called and asked for a HCG Beta test just to make sure all is going well. I had 3 miscarriages in the past. The answer was No. Ugh. So frustrating. I too am in denial im actually preggo. Even tho the 5 tests i took prove i am.

I understand, but as long as you're having a healthy pregnancy, you really don't want it! Mine didn't start until 6.5 weeks, so you may still get a bout of morning sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->