i might get crushed...but I'll take that chance! 2/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh yey congrats, n u dont need to prove anything to anybody gl hope i get my bfp soon too xx

Hey lady, when's your first Drs appointment?

I tested again today and it's a definite positive. (On a big lots cheapie.)

I told DH and things went well.

Yay! Like I said before, I am definitely pregnant and not really up for trying to provide proof to anyone.

congrats thats amazing! did you have any symptoms?
you seem really defensive about the test, I dont think people want proof just enjoy seeing tests and giving their honest opinion. I would love to see the new BFP just as its helpful to see the lighter ones and then the darker, and how many dpo they were. it gives a lot of hope to people who get faint tests.
have a h&h 9 months!

Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Congrats again Andie, knew it :)

I tested again today and it's a definite positive. (On a big lots cheapie.)

I told DH and things went well.

Yay! Like I said before, I am definitely pregnant and not really up for trying to provide proof to anyone.

Well aren't you just a little gem. :roll: I'm not looking for proof :dohh: :dohh: I just didn't want you to get too excited before you got a definite one. But now that you did I am very glad.

my computer dont like faint lines either not lucky enough for bfp ones just opks lol..
#
dont thing girls mean anything bad, but this is an opinions thread and there sharing theres and cant really give an opnion on something they dont see :(

bfp announcments may had been better for you as you know your pregnant :) this is pregnancy test forum :)

good luck x

my computer dont like faint lines either not lucky enough for bfp ones just opks lol..
#
dont thing girls mean anything bad, but this is an opinions thread and there sharing theres and cant really give an opnion on something they dont see :(

bfp announcments may had been better for you as you know your pregnant :) this is pregnancy test forum :)

good luck x

Well I clearly didn't know I was pregnant when I started this thread, lol.

I'm sorry if I seem defensive, however, the demand for me to post an frer seemed like a definite attack on me for saying that I was pregnant without posting a test that a specific user was happy with.

So, at the point when I declared I was pregnant, I was not longer looking for opinions, I was just agreeing with what everyone else was saying as though it it finally sunk it.

Why are people being so mean and trying to ruin this for me? It should be a happy time and I'm just getting attacked.

Please, stop trying to ruin this for me.

#

good luck x

Well I clearly didn't know I was pregnant when I started this thread, lol.

I'm sorry if I seem defensive, however, the demand for me to post an frer seemed like a definite attack on me for saying that I was pregnant without posting a test that a specific user was happy with.

So, at the point when I declared I was pregnant, I was not longer looking for opinions, I was just agreeing with what everyone else was saying as though it it finally sunk it.

Why are people being so mean and trying to ruin this for me? It should be a happy time and I'm just getting attacked.

Please, stop trying to ruin this for me.
Honey, I am sorry you feel this way :hugs: You are right, it should be a happy time! Congratulations on your BFP, hun, and dont let others get you down! If you need someone to talk to or vent to, You can PM me anytime

I truely NEVER saw a BFP but I will take your word for it now you know how what you've said to others HURTS and now its only came back to hurt you....you never saw positives on some other tests and they were clearly BFP's not just mine and you crushed those girls feelings I could see where some of us don't believe you until we see the test....this is a TESTING thread not a IM PREGNANT announcement thread...so I could see where girls on here are just asking you like you did them back in the days...not trying to stir up anything just saying that you used to do this to others as well.....now you see how it felt to them!

For one you tested with FRER on the 29th which was NEGATIVE then the same day you post a pic of a dollar tree test which was "negative" in my eyes.....and you say your pregnant....we don't want you crushed as others have been....if it showed on the dollar tree it would have showed on that frer I'd think!

Totally happy for you though if you are pregnant!

I am just very sensitive right now because I never thought I'd have another BFP again after my loss. It's a very scary time for me because of my previous loss, and I don't need to be challenged or criticized. It's not like I do this every month, lol.

The test is posted in the BFP announcements, btw.

I just wanted to add, She just UPDATED this thread, as you guys update yours, its like she posted a new thread with her bfp....and plus this is a pregnancy test thread...doesnt say anything about posting positive tests. Don't mean to sound rude and if i hurt someones feelings im sorry, but i just had to say something.

Looks like a positive to me (https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/531690-im-pregnant.html), congrats :)

Maybe now the bickering can stop :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel