i might get crushed...but I'll take that chance! 2/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you Andie - praying that the lines get darker and little beanie snuggles in nice and tight :hugs:

Well I tested this morning at 11dpo and got my :bfp: too :happydance:

I got a really faint line on a FRER - but undoubtably there and definately pink, so then I got brave and tried a Clearblue digi - Pregnant 1-2 :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG00068-20110204-0846.jpg
    IMG00068-20110204-0846.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 54
id do a frer and post it

Uh...what are you looking for, proof? I've been doing this for two years, and believe me, I know the difference between evaps and BFPs. And every single test I've taken has had a faint pink line. I'm NOT going to continually test at this point.

Ironically, when I was looking at my OWN thread on a different computer last night, I didn't see the lines either. But they're here on my home computer as well as in person, and that's enough for me.

Anyway, I'm pregnant. :)

I have secretly been stalking your posts for a while now. Sorry that's sounds creepy lol. But I wanted to say a huge congrats to you! If your due date and my due date is right we are due two days apart! Hope that line keeps getting darker and darker for you!

congrats darling can't wait to see your next test!

Congrats on your bfp im still getting faints and everytime it makes me mad that no one can see them except the people here with me or if i send it in a message but i can clearly see faint pink lines on all your test as long as you believe it then you dont have anything to prove to no one congrats have a healthy long 9 months :)

Congratulations!! Glad you got your bfp! The dollar tests take so long to get a really good line.

Yea if I were u I would just enjoy being pregnant and maybe take a digi in a week or so just to confirm properly but don't keep wasting all ur money on tests!! I've seen faint lines on all ur tests I just hope all is well with ur beany and u have a happy and healthy pregnancy!! Do u live in america? Cos I'm sure I've heard loads of ladies on here say you can pay to have a blood test done for around $10 I think same day results, could u try that? Xxx

id do a frer and post it

Uh...what are you looking for, proof? I've been doing this for two years, and believe me, I know the difference between evaps and BFPs. And every single test I've taken has had a faint pink line. I'm NOT going to continually test at this point.

Ironically, when I was looking at my OWN thread on a different computer last night, I didn't see the lines either. But they're here on my home computer as well as in person, and that's enough for me.

Anyway, I'm pregnant. :)

Just want to say I agree with Hayley, I think you should do a FRER, I won't say congrats yet because I can't see any DEFINITE :bfp: yet. A definite BFP that a doctor would call positive is one that you could easily see on the computer. Good luck. :dust:

I tested again today and it's a definite positive. (On a big lots cheapie.)

I told DH and things went well.

Yay! Like I said before, I am definitely pregnant and not really up for trying to provide proof to anyone.

I tested again today and it's a definite positive. (On a big lots cheapie.)

I told DH and things went well.

Yay! Like I said before, I am definitely pregnant and not really up for trying to provide proof to anyone.

:happydance: congrats again hun :)

congratulations hun, you must be thrilled, i dont think people are looking for proof, i think that if they are anything like me they are fascinated by pregnancy tests and love looking at positive ones! lol! Have a great 9 months! x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"