i might get crushed...but I'll take that chance! 2/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at that test the better it looks. I hope I'm not giving you false hope, but even false hope is better than no hope at all.

i see it hun.... hope this is it for you. Been checking up on you constantly and keeping my FX please do a FRER or we are gonna go mad :haha: xxx

i think i see the line! really hope it is ur bfp!

if I tilt my screen, I can see it. I hope this is it!!! Good luck!!

I see it Andie, I see it :)

Woop Woop :)

I can't test yet....
DH is off of work and right now I can't even get out of the house. He's already wondering why were $50 short. I've *thought* I might be pregnant too many times and he just gets really frustrated right now when I do this.

I have a slight headache, really dry mouth, little nausea, and food smells really really strong & nauseating. All good signs!

I can't test yet....
DH is off of work and right now I can't even get out of the house. He's already wondering why were $50 short. I've *thought* I might be pregnant too many times and he just gets really frustrated right now when I do this.

I have a slight headache, really dry mouth, little nausea, and food smells really really strong & nauseating. All good signs!

.....and no AF. The best sign of all!

Looks like a :bfp: to me, very clear even though faint, I didn't even have to squint! Update when you can :).

Ok. So I took another test. A pink Kroger one, which are basically the same as the pink equate. I got another positive, but it's very faint.

I'll finally admit it. I'm pregnant. I've had about 10 faint BFPs and nothing that is an actual definite BFN for a while.

A bit concerned & freaked out because they are still so very faint. I am definitely scared this isn't a viable pregnancy.

But, I decided, that instead of worrying about what might happen, I'm just going to be thankful right now. I don't actually know something is going to happen to this baby, so instead of worrying, I'm just going to love the little one growing inside me. I'm not telling anyone yet though. Not even DH yet.

AF is definitely late. I definitely physically feel pregnant. I think that is a good thing. Bring it on!

I am pregnant. Wow. I can't believe I get to say that!

Aw hun I'm so happy for you, try not to worry and enjoy being PG! H&H nine months :).

Oh Andie!!! Yeah!!!!!!! I am going to put in an extra prayer for you that this turns out good and that you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy! Take one day at a time and love that little bean with all your might!! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"