I need a buddy!

I started my 1st clomid pill (taking cd's 2-6) on the 19th! Ill be your buddy :) are you getting a trigger? I'm not but we could be testing around the same days. Are you feeling any symptoms from Clomid? I have minor headaches that's it!

Yay buddies!! :thumbup: Thanks for joining me!
We're hoping for #4, but as I'm 39 now I'm not as optimistic but we're going to give it a try. I'm currently on day 5 and hoping to O sometime between 15-18.
Here's lots of :dust: to us!

Im on cd8...Planning to start using my OPK's on Monday-Sun...This is a good window don't you think??? Praying for a DARK and clear opk.

Hi, we are ttc number 4 too :) Af due 7th march so testing next sat this is my first cycle :)

Hi bbear690! Thanks for joining me! Another #4 :happydance: Most of my friends only have two, so they think I'm crazy for trying.
BabyMoon, I think you're probably right on for your OPK days. I conceived #2 while on Clomid and I definitely had the headaches. Hopefully, you won't need to use it again!!

We haven't told any friends we are trying yet lol, my mum knows, I am one of 4 so I knew she would understand :) my oldest has severe special needs and everyone thought we where mad having more after her as she is hard work, she is 10 and in a wheelchair, she can't walk or talk but she is amazing, has the best smile ever and is a great big sister :):)

I just feel like 1 more is what I really want, I love kids, I work at a primary school too and if that doesn't put me off then nothing will haha

Where are you from? I'm in uk exeter, my names Becky age 30, hubby Tim, 36 we have been together 11 years married for nearly 3 :) kids Aimee 10
Millie 7 and Ellis 5
Got some pets too dog Lolly who is a 16 month old boxer, cat 4 yr old Meetio
Guinea pig sprinkles and a Chilean rose trantula called sparkle :)

Thanks trying4four...I've had sucha bad feeling about this cycle...just my pessimism I hope! My af due around 20th...so I promised myself not to test until then. Hoping I get a positive OPK this week! And bbear I don't think you are crazy at all! You obviously value the gift of life! Wish you the best!6

Thanks babymoon :)

Feeling so tired today, couldn't resist doing a test lol obviously bfn, don't know why I have to test so much I just can't help it lol, got 4 left and going to try not to test again til atleast Friday

Babymoon, are you charting as well as using OPKs? I'm doing both this cycle. Try to be positive, you haven't even O'd yet :hugs:

bbear690, I'm over in Canada. I'd love to get back to the UK someday. Married for almost 13 yrs. 3 kids, 3 dogs and a cat that puts up with all of us. You're lucky, you're only 30, I didn't even start trying for my first until I was 31. I'm sure you'll be successful!!

sailorsgirl, hope all is well with you.

Yes we are a young family, had my first at 20 :) just feel like I am more mature now, love my work but love having a family even better :):)

Hope the Mirena hasn't spoiled my chance I have heard lots of negative things about it affecting fertility and producing cysts :(

Hi everyone! Well, I've been using my OPKs and last night I got my first BFP. Haven't O'd yet but will be doing lots of BDing over the next few days. How is everyone doing?

Yay! So glad you got your positive opk! Ingot mine last week and I'm now 6 dpo! Waiting game...soo nervous to test!

Oh and yes I am charting! I got pos opk then spike then one more pos opk....

Well my Af arrived so i am on cd2 at the moment and hoping for a Christmas bump :) was sad but am now looking forward to ttc again, got myself a bar of chocolate today to cheer myself up lol :)

Kids asked if my test had 2 lines on it today bless them, they really want a brother or sister :) specially my youngest, he can't wait to be big brother :)

Sorry that AF arrived bbear690. A XMas baby sounds great though!
I'm currently 3DPO so will test around St. Patrick's Day. I'm not too hopeful as I didn't have any EWCM :nope: :shrug: Oh well.

Can't wait to start dtd lol Af is slowing down now, I didnt drink atall last month so going to have a few glasses of wine with dh tonight :):)

Got a kids party at a play centre this afternoon so will need it xx

It's our 3rd wedding anniversary next month so will be nice to have a bean to share it with :)

I am about 8dpo. starting to test tomorrow...so nervous..no symptoma whatsoever! :(

I just two tests in Asda for £1 to put away for the end of the month :)

Gl with testing tomorrow Hun, although 9dpo is early so don't be sad if you get a bfn xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->