I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

If your 4wks and 5 days pregnant, then you are on your 4 th wk. You've got one moe day in your 4 th wk, 4/ 6, then the next day you will be on your 5 th wk. So until you get to the 5 th week, look at the 4th wk milestones

Thats what I thought, but all the milestones say that at the end of the week, you will miss your period. That was last week so thats what made me think I was now in week 5. Its confusing! :)

hi ladies just a quick question,have any of you had brown cm about 12 hours after :sex: as i did it for the first time this morning with oh since finding out i was expecting and then tonight noticed brown cm in my pantys so im getting very worried that im having another chemical,the only thing giving me hope is that even though i have a very slight bellyache its not painfull at all,please be honest with me with what you think as im at the point of :cry: n my oh isnt home x x

May I join? I got my first positive pregnancy test 11DPO, my first beta was on 12DPO and was 42 Progesterone 34.6, my second was on 14DPO and was 161. I'm nervous because I had an ectopic last year and a miscarriage right before my son. We had been trying for about 2 years, this was our second round of clomid. I am due October 27th!

I think a little bit of spotting is ok. I think bright red is more concerning than brown. My DH is afraid to BD! I'm trying to tell him that it's fine!

Wishing..I think its pretty normal...we just did it the other night for the first time and I didnt have anything after but I know a lot of women have it...because your cervix is a lot more sensitive and engorged and your mucus plug is in place as well so its normal to have colored cm after sex..also since its brown its old blood so Im sure its just from your cervix being touched...

Carebear..welcome! I conceived on Clomid..it was my first cycle!! hoping its a stick one!! my levels were 11DPO 17.....14DPO 63....and 17DPO 160....I go back Monday for another level check and am already on prometrium for a low progesterone level...

thankyou ladies but im loosing faith as its got heavyier this morning and ive got af bellyache but i suppose today will let me know either way so ill let you all know how i get on by tonight,just glad my lttle boy has his 2nd birthday party today which should help take my mind off it :) x x

Wishing- I hope everything is okay! This is my first pregnancy and I have been on edge the entire time! Early pregnancy is exciting but a little scary! Happy birthday to your boy!

How is everyone feeling? I know you're not supposed to compare, but I feel mostly fine and it worries me :-/ Maybe my hormones aren't going up like they should be?

Almost to week 5!

I feel ok for the most part..boobs are sore but Im used to it now...tired but a quick nap will fix that lol..random twinges and stuff but I think its either gas or uterus stretching...and tons of CM..heartburn if I even think of over eating or eating acidic stuff....no morning sickness or anything though..I seem to be in a good mood for the most part...hoping levels have done up tomorrow morning..

hi ladies just letting you know i think ive lost it,got heavy bleeding and bad cramping and pregnancy test was the same darkess to what it was a wk ago :cry: x

hi ladies just letting you know i think ive lost it,got heavy bleeding and bad cramping and pregnancy test was the same darkess to what it was a wk ago :cry: x

aww hun..I am sooo sorry...its one of the hardest things to go through...ive done it twice..I hope your hubby is being amazing and supportive and I hope you feel better soon and that everything works out for you!!

this will be the second time in 4 months its happened to us and because of it oh has said he doesnt want go through seeing me so upset n that he doesnt want try anymore n stick with the 2 babies we have but to be honest im hurting from what looks like the start of a m/c to the fact i really want one more baby n i know my oh wont change his mind,i just dont know what to feel except hurt :cry:,il see how the bleeding goes tonight n if it does stop which im not expecting i will retest a wk today but if it kicks in fully i know the answer n have alot of work to do on oh to try change his mind x x x

wishing4baby3 :( so sorry you are going through this. My fingers are crossed that it isn't another MC :hugs: if you need to talk just PM me.

Im so sorry hun, i really, really hope its not an MC, my thoughts are with you xxxx

If you do mc and then decide to ttc again, check with your doc first. Sometimes its as simple as needing to take progesterone. Im not saying this is the case with you, but i would check with your dr and see what they say. Hope everything turns out ok!

I think the two MCs I had were because of the progesterone thing and luckily we caught it in time and Im on meds...Wishing...I'll be thinking of you and hope you are ok hun

well ive defo m/c as im in so much pain now its untrue,got a hot water bottle n everything to try ease it :cry: well going go the doctors to see what could be causing it,thankyou for all your well wishes x x

So sry... i too had 1 2months ago. so i know how u feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->