I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hi livelove!! welcome...have you have any betas done or any dr visits yet? when did you get your bfp

Hi everyone! I'm due on October 25th as well, got my four BFPs yesterday and the day before (no I didn't believe it!).
Thanks for referring me to this one Stouffer!

Well, DH and i BD'd last nite for the 1st time in a week. I had just a miniscule amount of spotting afterwards. (I always tell our patients this is the norm, but i still didnt like it when it happened to me!). I also had more cramping afterwards than normal. It seems like i cramp more at nite when im lying in bed. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel fine this morning, and no more spotting. I need to call and make my first appt.

Hi waiting!! I notice cramping or more like..stretching pulling when I stand up if Ive been sitting or laying down for a while...but its not painful just...noticeable...

I had my first food aversion today...prunes!!! i grabbed a few to eat before my dr appt and first few chews just felt :sick: ..didnt toss my prunes lol...but I did have to spit it out lol..normally I love them but this morning it was just a taste/texture thing that got me..lol..blah ..loll..no more prunes for me

how is everyone today..wishing...are you any better?

Well, DH and i BD'd last nite for the 1st time in a week. I had just a miniscule amount of spotting afterwards. (I always tell our patients this is the norm, but i still didnt like it when it happened to me!). I also had more cramping afterwards than normal. It seems like i cramp more at nite when im lying in bed. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel fine this morning, and no more spotting. I need to call and make my first appt.

i get cramps at nite too. last nite i woke up with af cramps n was a little afraid. they come and go. we bd'd a couple nites ago and i also had sum bleeding. no worries!:hugs:

I made my 1st appt today. 3/24! i hope everything goes well.

im ok thankyou,just getting over the fact there is no chance i can still be pregnant as i had big blood clots last night and even though cramping went today its coming bk tonight and bleeding is heavy,i also feel like ive been kicked between my legs i feel that heavy n bruised down there :(,im so glad everyone else is doing fine and wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months x x x

according to my dates im due on the 26th of october

I made my 1st appt for march16. Ill be a little over 8 wks. Mrs j- how did your betas come back today? Had they got alot higher? Im jealous of everybody thats zlready been to the dr. I cant wait to get my us. I guess the only good thing about waiting til 8 wks is ill get to see the heartbeat on the first us i have. DH and i are so excited! Its becoming more real everyday!

they called just a bit ago and my levels are finally over 1000!!!..yay!!..I called the OB and I have to go in for MORE labs at 9am tomorrow..lol...but it'll just be labs I guess and then they will go from there...my current dr said that since they have been getting me in super early and also because of the prometrium...and the two MCs and then also the clomid that I will hopefully be someone that gets early scans and all...I hope so!!! I figure they will want me in within the next 2-3 weeks...

I have to wait til im 9 weeks to see the midwife!! So unfair! So not being seen until March 21st! It cant come quick enough! xx

aww mrst.. i know it seems like fooooorreevverrr lol...lol....but I have tomorrow to look forward to..and then this weekend we are going maternity shopping..yay!! lol..and out to eat..so that will be something to look forward to and then March 17th -21st sometime I am meeting my mom half way between our houses..shes about 3 hours away..to go to this huge consignment sale..me to get baby stuff and maternity stuff and her to get stuff for my youngest siblings...(which are officially adopted tomorrow..yay!!!) that are 2 and 1 years old....its nice to have atleast one thing a week to look forward to lol..otherwise time goes soo slow lol..

I haven't had my midwife appointment date in the post yet. I wonder when it will be. I think the Dr said something around 8 weeks with the first scan around 10... does that sound right?

I haven't had my midwife appointment date in the post yet. I wonder when it will be. I think the Dr said something around 8 weeks with the first scan around 10... does that sound right?

Sounds about right, I had my appointment at 6 weeks last time and then scan at 10 wks.

I finally called the midwife today and they are sending me an appointment out. I also explained that I didn't want an early scan.

if you dont mind me asking hippy y dont you want an early scan?

When i go to my 1st appt (its between 8 and 9 wks), i get all my labs, exam and Ultrasound. I wonder how long these first appts take? The rceptionist said they can take awhile.

Hi ladies! May I join? I'm due with #4 on the 23rd of October.

Current symptoms - very, very sore bbs (it's hard to hug the other kids without squirming in pain and taking my bra off is torture), twinges of abdominal pain when I move suddenly, tiredness, mood swings, serious smells, and feelings of nausea

I'm still a poas addict and so far the lines are getting darker and appearing quicker. I think it's official!!! It's hard to keep it a secret from my other children -- I know they will be so excited. I think we will wait until the end of March to let them know.

hi pilot..congrats!! since you are a pro at this..are the first prenatal labs fasting labs or just normal? i go in at 9 tomorrow and they didnt say but I know they do all kinds of glucose tests and stuff and want to make sure..

I always fast for 12 hours before any blood draw. I know that eating anything before them can sway the outcome. I'd rather have been unnecessarily hungry than have a questionable result.

The only bloodwork I've had done so far with this pregnancy is a thyroid check with my regular doctor. I have hypothyroidism and went in the day after I got my bfp to make sure things were ok.

I'm going to call my midwife tomorrow and get our first appointment set up. It's hard to find a time to talk on the phone when little ears aren't listening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->