I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

ha ha...yeah..hubby gets it somehow...watch it online...has it started this year?

There was a series in the middle of 2010, i think the 4th? The series when moz goes on count down :D My baby is going to be a little nerd xxx

oh yeah we saw that one...wasnt sure if there was another one since then or not since they dont advert it over here..

I just called the dr to see if my results were back and the 2nd person I talked to sounded annoyed that I would call and ask..I know she isnt someone from our lab...they are all super nice...she was like bloods dont come back till the next day..I was like well..Ive had them done 3 times in the past week and the last two times they were back before noon the same day..so I just wanted to check..and she said ok well I'll call and see and call you back.. why do they get annoyed that you want to know your own results or at least know that I WONT be getting them back today...

Hi pennie..welcome!!

Nurse called back and my progesterone was still kind of low so they upped me to 200 mg 2x a day instead of 100 mg 2x a day...betas were 160 something which means they doubled every 52 hours now instead of 38...I just hope they keep going..I have to go back Monday again...to get poked lol...and have levels rechecked....

i am due oct 28th! just got my positive so im a little nervous!

Hi pennie..welcome!!

Nurse called back and my progesterone was still kind of low so they upped me to 200 mg 2x a day instead of 100 mg 2x a day...betas were 160 something which means they doubled every 52 hours now instead of 38...I just hope they keep going..I have to go back Monday again...to get poked lol...and have levels rechecked....

i hope your levels keep rising hun :)

welcome all newbies :D

Hi NewB..
This was my first Clomid cycle and I have had two early MCs in the past year...so I guess thats why they are checking ....

hello im between 22nd & 24th oct here :0)
i havent been to the dr to confirm etc yet!

Hi Claire!! yay...I never knew we would have so many ladies around this week in Oct!!! its soo great....just think in 9 months this threads gonna be filled with cute baby pics!! lol..ahh!!!

have any of you had emotional breakdowns yet for no real reason?

Hi Claire!! yay...I never knew we would have so many ladies around this week in Oct!!! its soo great....just think in 9 months this threads gonna be filled with cute baby pics!! lol..ahh!!!

have any of you had emotional breakdowns yet for no real reason?

i know so exciting and scarey as i will have a 29month old too!!
nope been feeling completely normal apart from more tired then usual :0) how about you?! is this your firsT?

yeah its my first..and I just broke down crying on the phone with hubby lol...I mean it was just stupid and I couldnt help it..I ate and felt better though lol..but still..Im soo afraid Im gonna burst into tears anywhere lol..the store...a friends house....ugh lol....

I haven't had any emotional breakdowns yet, I'm still having trouble coming to terms with it. It just seems so unreal still.

i had an emotional break down this morning concerning our cat, it ended with me having a small panic attack... need to stop that really. lol.

I know..I took that test today and got those lines and I just cant get over it lol..I cant stop looking at it..its like for so long I was thinking it would never happen and just soo hoping it would happen and now it has and I dont know what to do with myself lol...

how did you ladies tell your hubbies? I keep thinking of great ways I WISH I had done it lol..lol...uggh! why couldnt I keep my big mouth shut and not tell him and make it a surprise lol...lol... and the funny thing is this whole TTC time I always thought of these great ways and then I just blurted it out when it happened ..lol..oh well..always next time I guess lol..

Hi ladies, can i please join?? I am due Oct 28th with baby #1.
I cant believe it. Im still in total shock!
I havent had many symptoms. Just sore boobies and twinges lower abdomen!
xxx

Hi MrsT!!! Welcome welcome!! ive had twinges mainly when I stand up after laying or sitting for a while.. and boobs have been sore and seem worse every morning lol...def gonna need a new bra soon...and hopefully we are going to go early maternity shopping and atleast get a belly band next weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->