I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I told my hubby by bursting in on a guitar lesson he was teaching to show him the pregnant on the digital test. It was a good job I know the guy he was teaching really well as it was totally unprofessional of me, but I was just so excited.

I had an agreement with my husband not to do any pregnancy tests without him... so I did an OPK instead ;)

I had to wait around all day for him to get in from work and then I told him I wanted to test and he thought I was being silly but knew that I wouldn't shut up until I did it.

I POAS and he went through to the living room to continue playing video games. He was so nonchalant about it. I was like "aaaaagh I see a line" and he came through and said "nope, nothing there" but I think he was scared the line would go away because it was pretty obvious that there was a line!

Him finding out was a bit weird really. He barely reacted. I think he was in shock. I don't think it has fully sunk in for him yet.

Oh, I just wanted to add that I read an article about Tesco selling loads more pregnancy tests and they think there's going to be a baby boom at the end of this year :lol:

Oh, I just wanted to add that I read an article about Tesco selling loads more pregnancy tests and they think there's going to be a baby boom at the end of this year :lol:

As long as that doesnt mean there is a bed and midwife shortage at the hospitals we'll give birth in!!!

my hubby went to the $store the other night and allll there tests were sold out...all 4 brands!!! I was like..my gosh there are a lot of preggie people around then lol...

my hubby refused to get excited till I called him later that day with the drs test results...and even then he didnt get toooo excited till they went up the next time I was there lol...

Omg. The worldwide blizzards the last few months must have kept people indoors doing the deed. Lol

I think thats what it is!!!! Shellb ..is your name Shelby? thats my lil sisters name!! lol..

Congrats girls!! I seem to be due on Oct 25th as well! I like this thread because it seems many of you are from the UK. My husband is English and moved to the US with me when we got married last year :)

We have been trying since last August and found out the day before Valentine's Day...I tried to keep it a secret until then, but that lasted 2 seconds! We are THRILLED!!

I was wondering how everyone feels? I feel great besides sore breasts, frequent bowel movements, and being a little more feisty (more like easy aggravated!) I'm happy to not feel bad, but also would be happy to feel something so that I know I'm really pregnant!!

The doctor doesn't want to see me until March 14! What about everyone else?!?

YAY!!!

It appears i got my dates wrong. FF said im due Oct 28th but every other place i've looked at say its 25th! So im due a whole 3 days earlier! lol
I still dont feel pregnant, although i couldnt help doing a CB digi today which was very clear. Its great to see it in writing!

I am feeling nauseous quite a lot, but so far my breasts haven't started hurting which is a good thing. I couldn't bare being hugged last time as they were so tender.
I am totally exhausted though at the moment.

I am not even calling the doctors until next week and then will go the week after and book an appointment with the midwife.

So if I'm 4 weeks 5 days pregnant, am I in the 5th week or the 4th!? Its a little confusing.

Oh I know how you feel!!!!!.....idk really...I think of it as you have completed your 4th week and are 5 days into your 5th week.... but Im not sure how all the books and stuff do it when they say...in your 5th week the baby is this big...blah blah blah..do they mean once you have completed the 5th week or once you are 4 weeks and 5 days or whatever lol....why does it have to be soooo confusing!! lol...

does anyone else find that their POAS addiction hasnt gone away..lol..I just loooovveeee seeing that second line come up lol...I could do it everyday and never get tired of it lol...I am still just so amazed lol...

does anyone else find that their POAS addiction hasnt gone away..lol..I just loooovveeee seeing that second line come up lol...I could do it everyday and never get tired of it lol...I am still just so amazed lol...

I went a bit mad online this month and bought 8 frers on amazon as they were so cheap and 25 ic's, so i figure ill keep POAS until they run out lol!!!

I was, but i'm off work now and no where near a shop that sells them... lucky really, need to stop wasting money lol. i am going to test end of next week though, just to see if test line is super super super dark

If your 4wks and 5 days pregnant, then you are on your 4 th wk. You've got one moe day in your 4 th wk, 4/ 6, then the next day you will be on your 5 th wk. So until you get to the 5 th week, look at the 4th wk milestones

yeah thats how I thought it was....its soo great to see all our tickers and see that they are only a day or two apart lol!!!

I bought two more CB digital tests today with the week indicator. My husband went mad and asked why I was wasting my money as I knew I was pregnant. I had to explain that I need to see the weeks change.

MrsJerome you just made me excited for the first time talking about all our tickers, thank you for that comment.

I kind of want a digi but then again you cant really keep it for the scrapbook as the batteries run out lol.. I go again Monday for another level recheck and I hope to finally get an OB and start having appts and scans..

www.uddercovers.com are giving away free breastfeeding covers..you only pay $10 for shipping as opposed to like..$40 for the cover and shipping..I got one last year and plan on getting another..

the promo code is "onefree"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->