I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I called them and they said it was just normal tests so no fasting..yay!! otherwise I would have passed out prolly after the blood draw..lol..im so nervous and excited about tomorrow lol...nervous coz needles..blah..and excited coz hoping to schedule my first appt and scan..yay! then I can finally send out my announcements lol..

Good luck tomorrow! You'll get used to the needles.

I just talked to my mom on the phone. It's already getting sooooo hard to keep this one a secret. I'm thankful I can come here and not have to keep any secrets! :winkwink:

I planned on keeping it a secret for a while but that didnt last..I was just tooooo excited lol..lol... everyone knows for the most part but we are waiting for the scan so I can get US pics to put in the announcements... I was very disappointed with my hubbys mom and dads reaction..they didnt act like they cared or like it was a big deal...its like they dont even want us to have a kid..his mom is against me because Im not Christian and dont go to church...and I think knowing that we are having a kid now just makes her even more against me...but my whole family was super excited..

I made my 1st appt for march16. Ill be a little over 8 wks. Mrs j- how did your betas come back today? Had they got alot higher? Im jealous of everybody thats zlready been to the dr. I cant wait to get my us. I guess the only good thing about waiting til 8 wks is ill get to see the heartbeat on the first us i have. DH and i are so excited! Its becoming more real everyday!

I know how you feel! My first appointment isn't until March 14th! I wish I had confirmation to know that everything is going smoothly!! Good luck waiting! :)

We told our parents and sisters, and we each told one of our really good friends. Im not announcing it to coworkers and extended family until 10-12weeks. I guess it doesnt really matter as telling isnt going to determine the outcome of the pregnancy, but i dont want to have to go through all of the "im sorry's" and the explanations if something were to happen. I dont know ppl might guess before that though, ive already gained aliitle bit. Before i was pregnant i was on medication that made me not hungry most of the time. Now that im off of it due to the pregnancy, ive been eating like a cow! On top of being pregnant, so they might guess sooner just because ive gained a few pounds. Ill have to start watching it. DH is like who cares?! Im like yea, you're not the one thats going to have to loose the weight afterwards! Haha!

What are everyone's symptoms today?

For me the tiredness is getting a bit better (think it's the pregnancy vits).
My boobs have inflated over night :D but are still sore

That's it! No sickness yet.

Tiredness, crazy dreams, niggles on my left hip and my right (just my right!) nipple is very sore.

I'm trying to convince myself that the nausea is not hitting -- it's not working! The sight of milk in my kids' cereal this morning about made me lose it. :sick: Dairy is one of my worst pregnancy aversions usually. It's time to break out the ginger candy to suck on all day.

I'm so quick to snap this week. I turned into a drill sargent last night during bedtime routine -- that's not normal or good. Sorry kids!!!

They ended up not doing bloods since I just had them done..I got an early early scan instead...5 weeks!!! here is our little blob lol..

https://i55.tinypic.com/2qunbsk.jpg

My boobs are already noticeably bigger, but they hurt bad! Ill have moments where i have cramps that last a few moments, then its over. I already feel like my appetites increased.

What a beautiful little blob!! It's absolutely amazing what transformations our little ones go through in only 9 months.

My first midwife appointment is scheduled for March 8th. I'll be a little over 7 weeks then. If there is a doctor available when I'm there, they'll go ahead and do the first scan. If not, we'll schedule it for soon after.

I'm very excited for the scan because twins are all over in our families. Hubby and I each have a set of grandparents and first cousins who are twins. Twins are on all 4 sides of our family. It's always exciting to take the first peek to see how many!

I feeling tired and nauseous, my nipples are itchy and I am impatient. Not with the children at work but I could kill all my staff. I slipped up today and told a prospective parent I was pregnant as we were discussing her 6 month old. i then had to ask her not to let any of the staff know, silly error on my part.

Lovely blob.

I finally called the midwife yesterday and booked an appointment I am waiting for it to come through.

My boobies feel like rocks and my nipples feel like someone has pegged them, other than that i feel pretty normal. Cramps seem to have gone after AF didnt show. Im kind of hoping for sickness, just so i know im pregnant (im sure i wont be saying that if it comes!)
Twins run in my family too. Im a twin (identical) and DH grandad was a twin (non identical) so you never know!!

5 weeks today!!! ....only 35 to go!

My boobs have been very sore as well. That's how I knew I was pregnant before a positive test, my nipples felt like they were burning! That had never happened before.

I've had tiny bouts of nausea but not too much. I've been sleeping 12 hours at night! Other than that and feeling easily aggrivated, I feel fine.

Happy 5 weeks!!!

Sorry! Dull cramping as well. Nothing painful but noticeable.

nothing new here..the weird twinges/pulling feeling in my pelvic area after I stand up has gotten stronger just a bit but otherwise nothing new...

LOL, i've just noticed how many of us have the fruit ticker! There are a lot of us with Apple seed babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->