I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

My baby wears a vest, sleepsuit and 1-1.5 tog sleeping bag at night. No blankets but we keep the room around 20C.

Mrs J, I have one of these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Galt-6850004-Farm-Playnest/dp/B000296KW6
Maybe something like that would take the pressure off the back of her head while she plays. Corin loves hers and it's good because she can play sitting up and I don't have to hold her upright the whole time.

I have one of those play nests too. Alana quite likes it, but she does love her baby gym and kicking her legs like crazy. I am lucky that she sleeps on her tummy the back of her head is only on the floor while she is playing.
I am so pleased we took Alana for an osteopath treatment today. I hoped it would help remove any tension from birth and also it can assist tummy problems. Anyway she fell asleep in the car in the way home but woke up whenwe arrived home, fed, played for half an hour and has been asleep for over two and half hours now. She loved the treatment apart from around the diaphragm area which was clearly a little uncomfortable for her, but wow she is totally zonked. We are going again next week.

We use Summer infant brand swaddlers. I love them! Lauren is getting big in them and they do have a size up. I will probably get at least one bigger size to use for swaddling in the evening when she is fussy. I am also dreading when she can't be in them at night anymore. She sleeps SO well in them!

Ive got him in the large swaddler right now. Most of the time he sleeps great in it. Were wanting to transition him out of it. I bought a sleep sack on ebay today. 2 mornings in a row ive found him vertical in the crib with his legs sticking out through the rails. :(

MrsJ, our little guys head is flat on the back too. Its more on the right side. If hes not in his crib i roll up a blanket and tilt him toward his left. Weve changed the direction that hes in his crib, but it doesnt help. He still turns to that side more. I asked our ped about it last time. He said it would correct itself when he starts to get mobile. He wasnt worried about it. I dont think its gotten any worse though, since ive started trying to reposition him.

yep..love my flat head baby lol lol..her dads head is flat too because back then (he was born in 1970) they didnt really preach about tummy time...babies were sposta be on their backs..so his head is flat..and I was like like..OH NO what if its hereditary lol lol...he didnt find that funny as hes very sensitive about his flat head lol :rofl:

I got a sleep sack on ebay. Once he starts sleeping in it instead of the swaddle, i might start seeing if hell sleep on his stomach., so itll round back out. Weve got the monitor, so that makes me feel better.

awww...she is just adorable!!..Brieanan is officially 3 months today! cant believe our little ones have been here for 3 months!!! just this time last year we were all getting preggie! haha...isnt that crazy!!

I do love Lauren's picture they are so cute.
It is crazy to think we were all starting our journey last year around this time. I remember how scared I was after I got my BFP. I was scared it would end in miscarriage again and now I have my beautiful baby girl.

Your photos are lovely Acorn.

My bubs is approaching 16 weeks now and the 4 month sleep regression I once thought was a myth is now kicking my ass.
Enjoy STTN while it lasts!

Wonder how Preethi is getting on these days. Anyone ever hear from her?

Not heard from preeti at all. Alana may be starting sleep regression early. I miss my sleep.

I hope sleep regression doesnt hit us! Hes sleeping great these days. Im letting him sleep on his stomach now, which is working great! Hes 15 weeks tom.

Yup! About a week and a half ago Lauren went from 7-8 hour stretches to 4 hours. Boy does this stink! It's like she is a newborn again. Anyone know how long this is supposed to last??

About a month :(

I've stopped trying to make her sleep in her cot now. The only way to get some sleep is to bring her into bed with us for the second half of the night.

Same same. :-/ for about two weeks now she sleeps from 7:30-2ish and then up basically until we get up at 6. I can't put her to bed later because she is a wreck and my husband and I need some time alone! Anyone getting good naps in yet!? Please tell me most of you are dealing with 45 minute naps still. Its killing me. I spend the day Putting her to sleep. Today I am buying a swing as when she is so tired she screams and the only thing to stop her is to put her in the carseat and swing it! She falls asleep instantly! I don't want her to learn to sleep in a swing but she is getting too heavy to be swinging the carseat multiple times a day!!!

Hope you are all getting some sleep! Coffee is my only way to get out of bed!

Still no laughs out of my 15 week old (today!) but she has found her hands and now puts toys to her mouth!

Yep 45 minute naps here. Apart from today as she had injections yesterday and so is sleeping all day, feeding, sleeping.
Alana is spending her time just eating her fists.

Lauren is back to 2 hour naps as of last week!! Hopefully you guys will follow shortly! The ONLY way to get these naps is in the swing though. Anywhere else she falls asleep and you are lucky to get her to stay asleep 30-45 minutes. Lovestory- I hope the swing helps you too! I love ours!!!

Hippy- Lauren spends most of her time babbling and eating her fists. She has been gagging herself accidentally by inserting her fingers in her mouth. Hopefully she'll figure out how to not do that soon!

Lauren hit a 6 hour stretch last night!! I was pretty darn excited. Of course I woke up after 5 hours in a lot of pain because my body has gotten so used to her eating every 3-4 hours. :p

Yep 45 minute naps here and that's only if I let her sleep on my lap! We had our first wakeful giggle last night though! :D

I am hoping Alana's horribly broken nights sleep last night was down to those injections. She woke after 3 hours at 10.30pm she has NEVER done that before. She then fought sleeping for an hour, then up after 2 hours for ages, the up after an hour and half and then 40 mins and at 6.30am she decided she was up for the day. I am like a walking zombie today as I got no sleep before midnight at all and only about 4 hours of broken sleep after that.
I am out tomorrow night at the theatre with my mum. Alana just refuses to settle for Matt at night or take a bottle of breast milk from him. I am hoping that she may take it from a feeding cup or spoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->