I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Hippy, hopefully, it was just the injections that kept her up all night!

Our LO goes back March 1st for his next round. Dreading it!

The other day i looked back atthis threadthrough when we 1st found out we were preggo. Neat to see what all i was thinking about. I had already forgotten about alot of it. This time last year, I was already pregnant, but hadnt got a BFP yet.

Waiting- did putting your little one on his tummy make a difference in his sleep? We are testing it right now. I'm watching her sleep in her crib on her tummy. If she takes an awesome nap sometime today, I am going out to by the angel care monitor right away and let this baby sleep on her stomach!!! Although she likes doing face plants right into the mattress!?! I keep moving her head.

The swing did not seem to help with naps yesterday BUT it did calm her down at night so my husband and I had a scream free night for the first time since she was born. We put her in it for 15 minutes and voila, a relaxed happy baby ready to socialize again

Acorn- Molly gags herself as well with her fingers. It doesn't seem like her fingers can get that far back but I guess they can. She also pulls a face like she doesn't like the taste of her hands sometimes! It's funny!

Anyone else sort of wish their baby would suck their thumb so they wouldn't have to deal with pacifiers anymore!? I'm a horrible mom! :)

Hippy- Molly's 3 month injections also made her really cranky and she did pnt sleep well or eat well for 2 days or so. It's probably that :)

He was STTN before we let him sleep on his stomach. He still is. Were mainly doing it bc his head was getting a flat spot from sleeping on his back constantly. When he slept on his back we had him iin a summer infant swaddle blanket, which works wonders for us.

Sorry full of questions: what kind of angel care monitor does everyone have? Reviews?

I just have the basic angel care monitor that does sound, movement and heartbeat. I really rate it. I do wish we had spent more and got the one with the communication facility so I could make requests to my hubby or he could speak to me if need be. As for the alarm, I frequently forget to turn it off and then it starts to get ready to go off in the middle of the night. It was funny my mum came round and when Alana was unsettled she went up to her. I said please don't take her out of the cot, rub or pat her back or something. I hear Alana talking and think to myself she never does that, next minute the alarm goes off. My mum was caught out as she forgot to turn off the monitor and the alarm sounded to say there was no heartbeat or movement.

He usually takes a 2-2.5hr nap around lunchtime. He usually just catnaps in the mornings and afternoons in his bouncer. At lunch he sleeps on his stomqch in his crib.

We have the regular angelcare, movement, sound. No video. I got a great deal on ebay. We really like it. Weve had 1 false alarm the 1st week home. The sensor mat wasnt centered though. Its been great for us, I highly recommend it.

Hes alot more vocal now. He now knows how to yell out really loud. Not crying. Kind of like squealing. I can tell hes really enjoying making all of these new sounds

Went to a sex toy party yesterday, sooo much fun!
They had everything. Ive been to these parties before for bachelorette parties, etc. This one was great though. They had everything in stock that you could see. It was the girls I work with. Who would have known, what freaks! Haha! I have some stuff, but my coworkers had everytjing! It was alot of fun, great recommendations! Anyone been to these "slumber parties"?

ha ha never been to one...dont think I would be comfy with some of my friends there but others no big deal..people I worked with however..that would def change my opinions of them lol..

Waiting, I've never been to one of those parties. There's only really one company here that does them and their stuff is a bit over priced. Better things online ;)

4 month jabs + teething + growth spurt/4 month sleep regression = no sleep for anyone in our house last night.
I'm like a zombie today. So glad that's the last of her immunisations until she's 1 year.

Hope you get better sleep tonight Stouffer!

Got back the rest of Lauren's 3 month photos. Had to share this one!

395760_10100509435060020_16907362_49271351_1923768052_n.jpg

Haha that photo is cute!

Anyone else's baby found their voice? Mine has been squealing pretty much non stop since she woke up this morning. So funny!

I love that picture with the clothes. I am tempted to take some of Alana's small clothes to her next shot in March, although as she isn't growing so much it might not work.

Oh yes, Alana has discovered her voice. She learn't to shout last Thursday and spent all day shouting.
has anyone heard of the book 'the wonder weeks' I read the first chapter for free none yesterday and ordered the book from amazon. I talks about the develment changes that cause growth spurts and fussy periods. It is supposed to help prepare you and give ways of helping your child through them. My friend swears by it.
and Mrsj we all have lovely babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"