I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Mrs. Turner- that's how long Lauren slept until she hit the regression! Missing that sleep! Cute pic btw! Lauren woke up twice last night, but went back to sleep without eating.

Lovestory- Lauren has been spitting up for a while now...way before she started putting her hands in her mouth. I think it has actually gotten better over time, but she still spits up way more than I would like!

So Lauren normally has a bowel movement 2-3 times a day. She hasn't had one in about 48 hours now. I would be fine with that, but she is obviously trying to get something out and is very uncomfortable. She keeps tensing up and crying. I have tried rubbing her belly, bicycles, sitting her leaning forward and some gripe water. Any other ideas? I hate seeing her uncomfortable. This is the first time it has ever happened!

Acorn- We continue to have this problem which is why we started fruits and veggies. At first, the doctor suggested apple juice...baby apple juice (2 oz. 2x a day). If that doesn't work then they suggested 1 tsp of corn syrup in one bottle a day, but I would just give the nurse a call and see what they suggest! :)

I feed him at 8:30 and put him to bed. Then do a dreamfeed anywherenfrom 10:30-11. He usually STTN til 7-8. The last week hes been waking every night btwn 2-3. Hes 92% on weight. He woke last night at 2, but i didnt feed him. He slept til almost 9 and i fed him. He was happy when he woke up and didnt take a whole bottle. This made me feel better, since i know hes notmwaking bc of hunger.

Hes also spitting up more now too, where as he never did before.

I might just have to try that lovestory. I am not sure what brought it on because she hasn't had any solids yet!

Waiting- The EXACT same thing happened to me last night!! Weird.

I was also thinking we recently started turning down the heat a little at night. I am going to turn it back up and see if she sleeps better.

Hippy- glad you had a better night. Hope it lasts. I agree with you on the sleep training. Molly is still hungry between 3-5 so I don't want to force her to sleep if she needs that feed.

How long is everyone baby going without eating at night!? We go from 7pm to between 3 and 5. I am completely happy with this so long as she sleeps that whole time :)

Pretty much the same here on a good night. Last night was a wakeful night :wacko:

Acorn, my midwife advised a small amount of cooled boiled water to ease constipation. It happened my LO when we first introduced formula but she got over it by herself.

Well, I am so happy that everyone else seems to be having the same issues. It makes me feel like we aren't doing anything wrong because thats how it is for most babies.

Last night!!! Molly went to bed at 7 and slept until 5:50 with a little waking up, but no getting up or feeding. NOW she has been napping for an hour and a half and still sleeping!!! Could it be she is a big 4 months old now!?!!? I sure hope so.

Hope you all have a nice day.

Lauren only woke up once last night and didn't eat! I am not sure if it's because we turned the heat up or not. When she did wake up I heard her tummy grumbling, so I think that it was from the constipation. Going to try prune juice when I get home from work.

random question...with baby #2 do you plan on finding out the sex and if so how are you going to tell the family and how do you plan on telling the following people you are preggie a) hubby b) LO c) family d)friends

We'll be team yellow again next time :) I honestly don't mind either way. I would love to have another girl but it would be nice to have a boy too.

Haha mrs Jerome, I can not even THINK about #2! We will find out the sex, but now that I have my girl I am happy with either a boy or girl. As much as I woud love them to be close in age, I think I woud lose my mind if it were anytime in the next 2 years! Someone I went to college with had a baby in June and is due in August!!!!

well we arent allowed to TTC till shes 18 months coz of the c-section and I want to have a VBAC...but I still am already thinking about it lol...I really want to surprise my family this time when we get preggie..I want to try and not go home for as long as possible (we live 3 hours away) and just show up totally obviously preggie one day lol...

I have been thinking about it a lot as well. I am excited for number two. I know I want a spring/summer baby next time! We will probably start trying summer of next year. We will find out the sex again. I am too much of a planner not to. I really enjoyed decorating the nursery. Also, we waited to tell people other than immediate family until 14 weeks. I really enjoyed that time of it being a secret!

Hello ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well! Life is so crazy busy...just popped on as I am going back to First Trimester....thats right....I'm pregnant!! When they say your fertile after you give birth...they aren't wrong....I am super overwhelmed...but also excited!!
Nice to touch base with you all!!

awwwwww!!!!! MZTova...yay!!!...sooooo excited for you..but what have they said about your C-section scar..are you going to be planned section again I assume?

MZtova...did you have the same symptoms this time or was it totally diff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->