I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I know Mrs.T...Ive never seen a thread with more of the same week/day tickers than this one haha!! lol...Ive thought about actually buying the fruit that it has every week and taking a pic of it in my hand and posting it, thought it would be a bit more personalized and cute and help hubby understand how big because he still doesnt get it lol...I was telling him about the fruit thing last night, about how its an appleseed now and then next week a sweat pea and then next week a blueberry and on and on and he said..ok you have way to much time on your hands if you are coming up with this stuff haha!!! I had to tell him no it was a site..I didnt go around researching and measuring lol...and Im not that crazy lol...

Ive lost count on how many of us have due dates just two or three days apart. This will be really interesting come October. It seems forever away, but ive already known i was pregnant now over a wk, and its flown by. Less than 35 wks to go. I absolutely cant wait to find out the sex. People that let it be a surprise must have incredible will power! If you notice though, the ones that let it be a surprise arent usually on baby no 1. What do you think you're having? For some reason, i think boy, DH thinks girl. I have no idea why i think this though.

I def think girl lol..because my acne is horrid as is my hair...and the meds I was on cost soo much $..the prometrium..that I say it as to be a girl because shes not even 5 weeks old and already costing us money lol.. and I want a girl soooo bad lol..

did any of you do the shettles method and try to get a certain sex? we were just hitting it like...a week before O and then every other day so idk which spermies would have won lol...coz I know we did it early and then also the day of ovulation so Idk if the females beat the males to it and were waiting or what lol..guess we'll see

We BD 'd early morning that i got my high on the monitor, so i probably ovulated 12-24 hours later. I wanted to bd that night and the next day too. I thought it wasnt enough, guess i was wrong!

My newest symptom is waking my husband up in the night sleep talking.

Apparently 2 nights ago I woke him up by shouting really loudly "urrrrgh! I can't sleep properly". I have no recollection of this. I was asleep :lol:

He says I woke him up talking nonsense again last night.

Payback for all his snoring I reckon! ;)

I'm guessing boy,but we had sex every other day so I'm told there's a 50/50 chance.I'd like a girl if I had to choose. My newest symptom is vivid dream and my mood swings. Feel bad DF

I know Mrs.T...Ive never seen a thread with more of the same week/day tickers than this one haha!! lol...Ive thought about actually buying the fruit that it has every week and taking a pic of it in my hand and posting it, thought it would be a bit more personalized and cute and help hubby understand how big because he still doesnt get it lol...I was telling him about the fruit thing last night, about how its an appleseed now and then next week a sweat pea and then next week a blueberry and on and on and he said..ok you have way to much time on your hands if you are coming up with this stuff haha!!! I had to tell him no it was a site..I didnt go around researching and measuring lol...and Im not that crazy lol...

That is so funny, i said the same to my DH. He said im spending way too much time googling baby stuff, but after i ate an apple and showed him the apple seed, he seemed to be a bit more into it!
It must be difficult for them as they cant see any evidence of a baby, and we feel so totally different already. DH thinks i only feel symptoms because the books say so - he doesnt get it at all, considering just a week ago we didnt know we were pregnant and now im so tired and boobs hurt and queasy!

Yep NewB we are lol!! isnt it great lol!!! tons of international bumpbuddies lol...

Good morning everyone!

New symptom -- seriously bad heartburn. We had some chips and nacho cheese yesterday and I got the worst heartburn all evening from it. I'm done with that food for 9 months!

Hubby is absolutely loving the bigger boobs and constantly extruding nipples. The only problem is he can hardly touch them because they hurt so bad!

As for gender, I'm really hoping for a boy (but we all know I'd love a little girl too). I've got 2 girls and 1 boy now. I'm not sure what Tyler would do with 3 sisters!!! He's already feeling outnumbered.

I forgot to mention that I took another hpt this morning. It was an ic and the result line showed up instantly, even before the control line. Yeah!!!! Hoping to keep those hcg's rising in these first critical weeks. I've got 6 tests left so I'll probably keep testing every few days. I'm truly a POAS addict!!!!! I just love to see that second line!

Im totally with you Pilot..I love seeing the lines!!!!! I told myself I was doing them for scrapbooking but now I have enough but still want to do more lol..lol...I just thought it would be forever before I saw that 2nd pink line and now I cant get enough of it lol..

Im 5 weeks and two days too, but due Oct 24th !! i guess thats close .. praying anxiously for my 12 week scan ..

I went for my monthly chiropractor appointment this morning. I didn't tell her I was pregnant because youngest daughter was in the room with us. I knew the baby wouldn't be harmed at all. What I didn't think of was how much it would hurt when she pushed down between my shoulder blades. :dohh: Smush, smush, smush, and smush again on the boobs -- OUCH!!!! Word of warning for all of you, tell your chiro you're expecting so they'll go a little easier on your chest!

:lol: @LittlePilot4
My hubby is also loving the boobs, I have told him if he touches them I am going to punch him. They are really sore again now and so itchy.

Hi all. I am new to the site and expecting my first baby! :D We found out on my hubby's birthday (what an awesome present!). By my calculations I am due Oct 22. I can't wait for my first appointment on March 17 to confirm the date and hopefully hear a heartbeat!

Does anyone know when the exhaustion normally ends? I can't believe how tired I am.

hi Acorn! idk if it ever ends lol..lol...Im tired alot and have been pushing myself too hard with not napping like I should...but today its nasty outside and I am being super lazy..lol..and it feels amazing!! I go next friday, March 4th to see the baby and the heartbeat..at the last one we just saw the sac...I cant wait!!

Hi MrsJerome! It's unfortunate that I don't want to tell my boss/coworkers yet. I am sure I could be taking it much easier if I did, but I am just not ready. Although I am dying to tell EVERYONE, including strangers at the store, lol. I wish I could fast forward a few weeks from now for sure.

yeah we've told pretty much everyone lol..lol...hubby said he didnt want to tell anyone for a while..he went to work that day and told everyone he knew lol..lol...such a guy...so I decided to tell all my family and friends too lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->