I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Welcome Acorn and congrats! :flower: What a wonderful birthday present for your husband. We don't live that far away -- I'm down in central Nebraska.

The fatigue at the beginning of pregnancy for me has usually lasted about 2 months. At the end of the pregnancy your body is physically wore out and you get tired from that. Fatigue at the first part is hard for the husbands to understand because the physical changes haven't happened yet.

I'm officially starting to pop a little. Two pairs of jeans won't button anymore without extreme discomfort -- only 2 pairs left! I think I'll be wearing yoga pants as often as I can get away with it. I guess my uterus is getting quite a head start because it knows what's coming next! :baby: Is this everyone's first pregnancy or is anyone else an old pro at this?

I told my mom the same day we found out and of course she told my dad. I am not sure when we will tell his parents. I know they are eagerly awaiting, but my husband is very cautious since it is our first pregnancy.

A couple of friends know we have been trying. I think I can keep it a secret as long as they don't ask me directly. I really am a terrible liar, ha ha.

Hi ladies..its a few days late but I could get it uploaded until now..stupid tinypic website... if anyone is interested https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...po-cant-believe-fast-came-up.html#post9350060

any of you get painful nipples when you get cold..it used to kind of hurt but now its like they are on fire!!!!

Hi littlepilot. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am actually really surprised at how understanding my husband has been. I have been napping a ton and falling asleep super early. He has really helped out around the house more. Now if only I can get him to cook!

I am totally not looking forward to not fitting in my pants, lol. I already made a good sized order for sweats and yoga pants, so I am ready to go ;)

Hi all,
Can I join in? I'm also due on 25th October so am 5+2 today. Am torn between being delighted and just being so scared something will go wrong.
Its our first pregnancy - after ttc only 2 months - but I'm 35 and I know this goes against me.
Hubby is more excited than he lets on but is trying to play it all down until we get something more concrete to get excited about. I had to stop myself from buying a pregnancy magazine this week- want so much to enjoy this time but just can't relax to enjoy it.

Im hoping to wait to 10 weeks till we tell anyone as we cant tell parents without siblings and then it's big... Problem is we are going for a long weekend with my mum & dad this weekend so it will be obvious I'm not drinking and I dont have the excuse of being the driver. Worried about how I'll get away with this.

Gillian

Hi butterfly..
hmm..maybe tell them you are on meds and cant have alcohol with them or something...or that you are having tests done and need to be alchohol free for a few days before lol..I dont drink at all so no one would even take a 2nd thought to me not drinking so I never had to come up with an excuse for that lol..

Welcome Butterflytum and congrats! :flower: I'll be 34 in a few months and I am more cautious about this pregnancy than my previous ones. I'm anxiously awaiting the first sounds of the heartbeat. They say we are old in pregnant terms, but I don't feel that old yet!! 2 months of trying is awesome -- we'd been at it since last May.

hi there, i am due 10/31, so I think I will lurk around here if that's ok.
Congratulations everyone!

I can't believe how many late October babies we have right now!!

I know Izzy...its gonna be a baby explosion come October lol..I cant wait!!

I am due around October 23rd and would really enjoy a pregnancy buddy!

I told my mom the same day we found out and of course she told my dad. I am not sure when we will tell his parents. I know they are eagerly awaiting, but my husband is very cautious since it is our first pregnancy.

A couple of friends know we have been trying. I think I can keep it a secret as long as they don't ask me directly. I really am a terrible liar, ha ha.

lol yeah it's really hard to lie when they ask you directly..
especially when they ask "when will you know something?" because they know that you were waiting to test a few weeks ago LOL

I'm seeing my parents this weekend. Haven't decided on whether to tell them or not. Currently feeling like I won't but my mum might guess anyway.

I have so many parties and nights out coming up. I'm losing track of which excuse I used last on each set of friends. Mostly I'm sticking with "I was drinking last night and I'm still hungover" or taking the car where possible.

Its time for me to say bye, I started losing my baby last night.

H&H 9 months to you all

xxxx

aww Wanting...are you sure hun?? I am soo sorry..I hope you are ok....

I'm due the 20th! Had my 6 week scan yesterday as I have a history of ectopic/MC (all in journal) and saw the HB .. he turned the sound on .. it was so cool :)

awww..chaos thats great..I hoe to see my beans little heartbeat and also see my little bean! lol..5 week scan was just the sac but I kind of expected that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->