I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Welcome Chaos and congrats! :flower: What an amazing feeling that must have been to see the heartbeat of your little one after such hard times before.

Time seems to be going in slow motion lately. 11 days until first midwife appointment and still over 1 month before we plan to tell everyone. My mom's birthday is March 20th and we're planning to go visit them for that weekend. If all is well with the baby, we're thinking we will tell the kids right before we head to their house, that way the kids can tell them. I'm sure it would be awfully hard for them to keep such a big secret -- it's hard enough for me!! :shhh:

Thanks girls..... yes im sure passing heavy blood and clots all tho not much more than a normal period at the moment. Doc advised if bleeding doesnt end in 10 days I will need a D&C. This one took 16 months so not fair xxx

I can't believe how fast I run out of energy lately. The kids and I cleaned at the local museum this morning and then got groceries for the week. My legs were literally shaking by the time I was done. I have turned into a wimp!! :dohh: I don't have time to be wimpy!!!!!!

LP4 I feel much the same way. I am ok running around at work but by the weekend I can barely move.

I just woke up from a nap and I would still be in bed if it wasnt for the fact that I have to get up and get ready to go get maternity clothes and get to go out to eat lol..thats the only thing that has be going...anyone else have morning sickness starting? Im not as hungry as of last night and today and almost have a constant headache like a motion sickness headache but not feeling pukey just yet...hopefully this is all I have lol..

MS has officially hit for me. I lost my supper last night. I can handle it if it's only going to happen once a day -- with my last pregnancies I was puking 7-8 times a day. I'm praying that doesn't happen with this one!

I am suffering from motion sickness. I am hungry and then feel sick. I am nauseous in the afternoons each day and never want food, it doesn't appeal to me.
My boobs are now killing me, walking hurts now.

does anyone know why the Halloween baby thread was closed?

I have been feeling sick all week. Officially got sick Thursday night. Right after I got sick all I could think about was getting ahold of an m&m cookie,such a weird feeling! I seem to be getting most nauseous at night. Anyone have any good remedies?

My boobs have finally settled down a little bit. They dont hurt near as bad as they did, i hope that pain doesnt come back. Still no morning sickness here, they say it usually kicks in after 6 wks, which i will be on monday, i hope it stays away, i love food! Right now my husband smokes outside, evdn the faintest hint of me smelling it, makes me want to vomit!

:wave: hi im due 25th oct roughly with my forth :loopy:
doing ok so far apart from feeling really tired all the time cant wait for dating scan to see the lil un!

there's a discrepancy about my due date- i think i m due Oct 25th, they say i'm due Nov 2nd... it's b/c I am on a 20 day menstrual cycle instead of the normal 28 day cycle.

However, my first ultrasound is not until March 17th, so we won't know until then. Once I found out & if I am due Oct. 25th, I'd love to be your bump buddy!

Queencarrie -- I'm due with my 4th also. Welcome! :flower:

Acorn -- I've been constantly sucking on Gin Gin's hard candy. It seems to take the edge off a little when I start to feel queasy. I ordered a big box of them from Amazon. They are made out of sugar and real ginger. They are surprisingly a little spicy which I think helps to take my mind off of the queasiness.

I forgot to mention Acorn that you are our first little sweet pea I see!!!!

Hey little pilot! Do you know if they sell Gin Gin's hard candy in stores? I was thinking about trying that or the preggie pop drops, but it seems like they are online only. I will probably put in an Amazon order, but something now would be wonderful!

Yay for the sweet pea! I was excited to see it this morning :) For some reason 6 weeks seems much farther along than 5.

I don't know of any stores around here that sell them. The company that makes them has a website with a store locator -- gingerpeople dot com. I haven't had any luck in the past with Preggie Pops but they might work for you.

Hello, I am new to this forum.... I believe I am due Oct. 23rd.
Here is my story...
I am 42 and my DH and I have been TTC for 2 years. The past year we have been TTC with fertility. We did 3 rounds of IUI this past year. All 3 BFN's. This past December I had enough of all of it! I went off the Metformin (which I was on and I don' think I needed it), stopped all fertility, stopped tracking temps and only was taking prenatal vitamins.
On Feb 16th I realized my bb's were sore and it seemed a long time since my LMP. So I POS and it came back positive!!!!!!! I honestly couldn't believe it! I was crying, laughing, shaking and a wreck.
I called the clinic and they sent me the next day for Beta test. It came back positive and my number was 1000. I am not sure what day I O'd....so not sure if the number is high or not.
I go this Friday for my first UltraSound so needless to say I am super pumped!! I will be interested to see if they refer me to reg OB or high risk OB. I have also called a midwife who I meet with March 14th...when I am 2 months...
As for symptoms....sore BB's, sooooo tired, some headaches, and a bit of nausea.
I am looking forward to this journey and so excited to find some other to chat with about how things are progressing!!

Thanks for reading my story!
Hugs all
Tova

Hi MZ!!! That is soo great....I was supposed to be on Metformin and stopped taking it because it killed my stomach and I got preggie with my first round of Clomid....amazing how it works out sometimes...welcome to our thread and we all wish you a happy and healthy nine months!!

Hi Tova welcome.

Oh so exciting, so many October babies. My midwife appointment came through for the 8th March but I need to change the date as this is no good for me.
As I don't want and early scan, I shall be hoping they can fit me in for a scan the week beginning 10th April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->