I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Yay, 6 weeks pregnant today!! I just love it when the tickers change! Officially a sweet pea! Yay!

aww...yeah MrsT!!! I cant believe how many tickers match still lol...and I also cant believe I get to see my little sweetpea in just two more days (not including today)....ahhh!!!!! cant wait to post pics...and hopefully a little vid of the heartbeat

Anyone else got the God awful metallic taste in their mouth yet? I had it a lil with my DD, but this is nasty!!

I don't have the metallic taste, but I've got way too much saliva going on. It's starting to feel like I'm constantly on the verge of getting sick 24 hrs a day. No more crockpot meals for our fam for a while -- I don't think my nose will ever get rid of the roast beef smell from yesterday!

My evening sickness has moved on to all day sickness...boo. I made broccoli cheese soup the other night. Once I smelled it I couldn't eat it, but just the thought of the smell of it makes me feel nauseous.

The ginger candy didn't work for me. Got sick while I was sucking on it yesterday. Then I got sick 2 more times this morning. My husband ran out and got me "sea bands" from walgreens this morning. They actually seem to be working. I was able to hold down lunch. I just hope they keep doing their thing!

My dr said yesterday that she's heard women carrying around a zip lock bag with fresh lemons in their pocket all day, if they smell something that makes them sick they smell the lemon bag real fast. I've been lucky so far and haven't had the sickness, but I'm going to try that when/if it comes! If lemons aren't your thing, maybe potpourri or fruit or something? It's worth a try =D Let me know if it works ladies!

I havent had any morning sickness, can this be a bad thing?

No its not a bad thing. I asked my dr the same thing yesterday. Every pregnancy is different. You could go through your entire pregnancy and not get morning sickness at all! Your probably just lucky =)

Anyone else got the God awful metallic taste in their mouth yet? I had it a lil with my DD, but this is nasty!!

Yes this started yesterday. I have no idea why or what it is.

So far I've had a few sicky twinges but I don't think it counts as morning sickness. I keep grazing because I'm scared of getting hungry and feeling sick :(

Hi ladies!

My due date is October 24th... so how long was everyone trying before you all were successful and got preggars?

Me and my DH had IVF (ICSI) and we have been trying 12 months!! I'm six weeks and two days :)

So far I haven't felt too sick but am very tired - I can't stay awake after 9.30pm anymore!

We were trying for nearly a year. I thought it was never going to happen so was totally shocked when it did! :D

I know what you mean about not being able to stay up past 9.30! Are you taking pregnancy vitamins? I found since starting them my tiredness has got a lot better.

Hey stouffer :) Yes I've been taking preg vitamins for months but I guess our bodies are just working so hard at the moment forming another life... crazy isn't it!!

I'm off for my heartbeat scan on Monday, can't wait to see the little ones flashing heart... I'll be 7 weeks.. time has gone quick but feels slow if that makes sense!

We were officially trying starting August of last year..we use softcups and pre-seed..I got preggie the first month but had a long 10 day MC...and then after an ultrasound was diagnosed with PCOS and put on metformin..I only took it a month because it just tore my stomach up...and then noticed my cycles were messed up after the MC....so in mid January was put on Clomid and got preggie my first cycle and as you can see Im 6 wks 2dys!! we go Friday for a heartbeat scan and to see the baby..I went at 5 weeks but only saw the sac.... congrats!!!

Hi there, can I join? due 27th october, not too many symptoms atm, sore boobs which do seem to have eased a little, scatty brain, tiredness but terribly anxious to get scan to make sure everything is ok, I dont remember feeling like that with my dd and I had a smooth pregnancy, but I am 5 yrs older now and that is niggling at the back of my mind, not telling anyone either yet and it is so hard x

here's my progression to date!! :happydance::happydance:
cannot wait to see all of your progression piccys!

Attachments

• scan 5+6.jpg
    scan 5+6.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 7+0.jpg
    7+0.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
  • photo..JPG
    photo..JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi pumpkin!!! welcome!! I didnt even last a few days not telling people haha...so I know its soo hard...do you know when you will get betas or your first scan? how far along are you week/day wise? Im 6wk2d and get my 2nd scan friday and cant wait to see the little bean for the first time!

aww..congrats baby deacon..cant wait to post my new pics and maybe even a heartbeat video on friday!!

Thanks MrsJerome, I think I am 5 weeks, 6 days, not sure when I am due for bloods and scans, I think it is around 8-10 for bloods and 10-14 for scan, I have notified the dr's and guess I just wait for the midwife to contact me. We are due to go on holiday on 15 apr so would love to get my scan before this date but I will only be 12 weeks on the 14th!!!! I might have a word with the midwife when I see her, but then not sure how accurate NT scans are if done earlier :( I dont remember all this hassle with my daughter, was much more relaxed about it all. Thanks for making me feel welcome x:flower:

Welcome Pumpkin.

We have been trying since December 2009, got pregnant June 2010 then miscarried end of August 2010 and now I am just over 6 weeks.

I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next Tuesday but am going to make sure I don't get a scan until 12 weeks.

I am not feeling as nauseous anymore, which is great, but my boobs are still killing me.

My pregnancy test today with the conception indicator jumped to 3+ so at least my hormones are increasing. :)

Lovely pictures BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"