I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I still haven't heard about my midwife appointment. It's supposed to be around 8 weeks. I thought I'd get a bit more than 2 weeks notice so now I'm starting to wonder if they've forgotten about me :(

Morning all, hope we are all feeling well? I have woken up a little nauseaous this morning, hope it doesnt last too long, I was really lucky last time and hardly had any MS. Feel completely in limbo atm and eager to get my first antenatal app, when did most of u get yours, i'm in the uk. I feel so much more anxious this time around, although i had a smooth pregnancy last time and told everyone straight away I dont want anyone to know this time till i have had scan, although that could be weeks, I am finding it so hard though, not very good with secrets lol , have a good day everyone x:flower:

Heading to US in a bit....will post pics asap when we get back which should be by lunch time for me or 5pm for you UK ladies..dated a UK guy for 6 years to Ive got the time difference down lol.. talk to you ladies soon!

Ughhh!! My sore throat and cold has turned into a full fledged sinus infection. I'm determined to treat it without meds -- neti pot, inhaling steam, heat packs on face, vapor rub, trying to drink lots, and humidifiers. It's way too early in the pregnancy to take any cold meds. Just hoping I can keep my fever under control, or I'll have to go get some antibiotics. All of the extra gunk doesn't sit so well with my queasiness. Anyone have any other home remedy suggestions?

Our little sweet pea measuring 6w2d....heartbeat 120...soo cute!! and soo amazing..will try and post the heartbeat vid later if I can get it to download..

https://i52.tinypic.com/vy39xi.jpg

https://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l625/mrsjerome/?action=view&current=P3040610.mp4

Oh lovely MrsJ. :)

LP4 I am huge fan of steam inhalation, fresh lemon, ginger and honey tea always works for me. I hope you feel better soon.

stouffer I called a couple of weeks ago and got an appointment through last week for my midwife appointment next Tuesday. I would suggest you call them again and check when you can expect to hear from them, no harm in asking.

I am feeling so tired at the moment, not been feeling nauseous all day which is odd.

MrsJerome - Isn't is amazing the detail they can see on something the size of a pea?!? What a wonderful picture!

happylittlej - Thanks for the tea suggestion. I'm also a big believer in honey and lemon -- there's a whole bunch of beekeepers in our family. I hope the oddness of not be nauseous becomes your new normal! Wouldn't it be great to have a healthy pregnancy without the MS!!!

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z475/mztova/scan0001.jpg

Our little miracle....my timeline was dead on with the DR's!!
Most amazing words..."and theres the heart beat"....Cried my eyes out!!

aww..Mz!!!! so great we both got to see it on the same day!!!!!! yay!!! it was soo amazing wasnt it!!... here is my dr video of the heartbeat! no sound but you can see the flicker!!! and then a vid of what the fetus looks like and also the actual heart beating!!

View My Video

https://www.ehd.org./movies.php?mov_id=39

Hey Mrs J..I agree...so cool to share this journey with you and the other ladies on here...
It was completely amazing...I am so happy!!!
Thank you for sharing the vids!!!

mztova - Great pic! I am getting so excited to see my little bean. Appt is on Tuesday, but not sure if I'll get my scan then or soon after.

MrsJerome - Thanks for sharing the link with the actual fetus movie. That was amazing! I've bookmarked that site and thought it would be neat to show the kids once they know about their little bro/sis.

I love seeing vids of actual stuff not just cartoons and drawings..it makes it soo much more real!!..

Here is a nifty little calculator..you just plug in your birth year and if you want hubbys birth year and then babys birth year and it gives you a chart of all your corresponding ages. When my baby is 4 I'll be almost 29 lol...and hubby will just have turned 44.....great way to plan for the future...I know I def want to have my next one in about 3-4 years that way this one can either be in preschool or at least in a part time program out of the house so its not too busy with a newborn

https://www.whenmybaby.com/babyandme.php

Hello everyone!

Just had my first scan last night. Only at 6.5 weeks but they think baby may be younger than that. To be honest I couldn't really remember the first day of my last menstrual. :wacko:. Nurse says Oct. 25th is my due date but I think it will be further back than that.

Anyway so excited!!!!! A little nervous about going back for another scan next week because baby was too small to visualize. I pray everything will be okay!

Aww...goodluck to you McBean!! I only saw the sac the first time at 5 weeks and then yesterday got to see it for the first time and the heartbeat..it was amazing!! cant wait to see it in 2 weeks again when I have my first official OB appt and I'll be around 9 weeks...its soo exciting everytime!! and puts you in shock all over again haha....

the video is great, it is making so what to see if my baby is ok. My hubby keeps saying I am glad you are feeling sick it means that you are full of hormones and the baby should be ok.

I am feeling rough today and we have lots of friends coming over for a chilli and games night. I just told one as she walked through the door even though I swore I wouldn;t, but she was there for me during my miscarriage.

can one of you test that and see if you can upload and then watch the drs video on windows media or whatever player you have?
its much better quality than the one I uploaded..

DH and I are going on a much needed vacation, to warmer weather. Im ready to soak up some sun! Once we get back, itll only be a few more days til our 1st appt, we get an ultrasound then too! Woohoo! I feel like right now im in the waiting game. Im just ready to see that beating heart, so that can have a sigh of relief. Well a little R&R should help pass the time. Just no cocktails by the pool for me!

Hippie my hubby tells me the same thing..its good that you feel like crap and your tired and your boobs hurt and you have to pee every 15 min and you feel :sick: lol..Im like yeah easy for you to say lol.. wouldnt feel that way if YOU were the one that had to feel sick for the baby to be ok lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->