I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Congrats BabyDeacon! Lovely pics I can't wait for my US on Monday...

hippylittlej congrats on the 3+ on the digital..

MrsJerome best of luck with your heartbeat scan tomorrow let us know how it goes!

I woke up in the night feeling sick last night but then woke up feeling ok this morning so I have no idea what's happening with my body! My boobs are so sore though... I'm not a big girl and have little boobs usually but with all this growing they are so sore...

Wow there are a few of us due in October!

I have been looking at so many baby things but haven't bought anything yet! I don't want to jinx myself if that makes sense...

Welcome, welcome people.

I am still waking up at stupid o'clock and then spending the day in a tired, achy stupor. My body is really aching at the moment, my back and hips are hurting all the time.

So how are well feeling with week 7 looming?

Morning hippylittle, prob ur body adjusting to lack of sleep when baby arrives, lol, my daughter has never been a "sleeper" we have been up since 4.30 this morning, I feel like the walking dead, goodness knows how i am going to cope with a newborn too, must have been really bad in a previous life. Luckily she is at nursery this morning so back to bed for me hopefully :) have a good day x

I felt kind of rough yesterday. Not exactly nauseous but off my food and really tired with a sore tummy (food related, not baby :D). Not sure if this could the beginning of morning sickness.

Also my boobs aren't half as sore as they were last week. I hope that's normal.

I started getting sick at 5 1/2 weeks. It started out every couple of days, then every day, and now multiple times a day. My first appointment isn't for 2 weeks. I feel like I have tried everything. I'm not sure if I should call and try to get in with my midwife or not. advice anyone?

Good Morning Ladies..and Good Afternoon for you UK ladies lol...

I felt kind of blah pukey yesterday but never horrible yet....and knock on wood it doesnt get horrible haha...but the last few nights insomnia has kicked in again..anyone else? Its like I dont wake up feeling pukey or anything..I do wake up to go potty but normally I just go back to sleep after that..but the last few nights I havent gotten anysleep until around 8am when hubby leaves and then I sleep till 11 or so....and have the craziest dreams!!! and I havent even been napping lately so idk what it is...uggh....

Stouffer Ive found some days my boobs are horrible others they arent as bad so I think it just fluctuates with maybe how much hormones are being pumped out by the little one....

Hi to all the Newbies!!

Today... I can't seem to get outta bed. I'm so nauseous! I thought I was Bleeding this morning but when I went to check it was just clear wet discharge. Phew! I need to get up and start my day...

Stouffer- mines r feeling less sore also. So I'm guessing that's normal.

Welcome and congrats to all the new moms! :flower: There's getting to be so many of us now. When I've got extra time, I'll have to look back and count how many of us there are.

Acorn - If MS continues to be really bad, you might ask your midwife for a prescription of Zofran. It's terribly expensive (like $50 a pill) but usually affordable if your insurance is good. It really, really works. It's used for chemo patients with their nausea problems.

MrsJerome - Good luck tomorrow! I'm super excited to see your pics. My first visit is 4 days after yours.

I can't wait for my first visit with the midwife. I am so thinking it's twins -- I will be very surprised if it's not. At only 6 weeks I am seriously popping. I'm glad we won't be seeing any family until the day we announce it or they would for sure figure it out by my bump. I'm surprised my kids haven't mentioned anything yet. We are new enough to the town we live in now that thankfully I don't think anyone feels appropriate to ask!!!

aww littlepilot twins would be great..I keep thinking we are gonna go and see two in that one sac tomorrow and how awesome that would be..but I know its not likely lol..since clomid has nothing to do with identical twins and they dont run in either family lol..but still awesomeness!!! do you have identicals or just regulars in your family? I should be home by 11:30 so will def have pics posted asap!

Hubby's grandma is identical, my grandpa is identical, and we each have a set of first cousins that are fraternal. 50/50 around here! It's odd that there is one set on each of the 4 different sides of the family.

I bet you def have twins!!! oh I cant wait!! lol...

Hello ladies...
Mrs J..all the best tomorrow...we also go for an ultra sound tomorrow...its the first one. I am nervous and excited!! Hope I get at least one pic....I will post for all if I do get one. Not sure cuz we are going to the fertility clinic for the U.S. so not sure if they will give any....
First pregnancy...was or is anyone else nervous bout first US?
thanks ladies,
Tova

I didnt have a chance to be nervous about my first because they just surprised me with it when I got there..but I am nervous about this one...idk why lol..I guess its nervous and excited... just cant wait!! luckily today went by soo fast and our appt is first thing in the morning so I wont have to wait and think about it all day tomorrow.. good luck Im sure its all fine...I think its just natural for us to be nervous..specially this first tri

im goin on march 24th do u girls think we will get to see our beanie?

Hi NewB..it really depends on your Dr. I saw mine at what was supposed to be my labs appt because Ive had two MCs in the past and it was my first clomid cycle and I have PCOS along with low progesterone and low HCG levels... you will be around 8 weeks so they definitely might do a US to measure the baby and set your due date according to that....I hope so...!!!

Urrggg, I am so tired and feel exhausted and achy all of the time. I am feeling less sick and my boobs have eased off a little today. I am trying not to think about symptoms coming and going or I'll drive myself nuts.
My first midwife appointment is next Tuesday they will book me in for my scan then. I am hoping to get one around the 10th April. I want to have had it by my birthday on the 15th April as we have a big family party on the 16th so I can announce it to everyone.

Twins would be lovely, LP4. I am not sure how my boss would cope with me wanting to bring two children to work and not one if for some reason I was having twins (not that I think I am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->