I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

Ok so I have started vomiting big time and I can't keep anything down. I have been throwing up since 5am, so for three hours. This is not good, nor pleasant.

Oh poor you, I have only felt a little nauseous so far, didnt suffer with Ms with my last either so hope this one goes the same x, my niece suffered quite bad with both of hers and it wasnt pleasant, so can only imagine how you feel, no words of wisdom im afraid, but hope u feel better soon :hugs:

I'm so jealous of you girls in the US getting u/s already. I have another 4 or 5 weeks before I get mine.

This week I have been completely exhausted. I'm so behind with everything at work and at home but I can't bring myself to get up and do stuff.

Also I keep waking up with sore tummy muscles like I've been doing crunches. I'm sure it's far too early for any actual stretching. Maybe I'm subconsciously worrying about my belly and trying to tone up in my sleep haha.

McBean - Welcome and congrats! :flower:

MrsJerome - I downloaded the video file and the Final Media Player to play it on but it isn't working. It's probably just me because I'm not that computer savy. :dohh: My brother the computer tech got all of the computer brains in our family!

happylittlej - I soooo feel for you. I was so sick with my other 3 pregnancies. Averaged about 7-8 times a day puking - it was hard to keep anything down. It got to the point that I was eating things based on how they would be coming back up!!!! :sick: Peaches and pineapple were my winners. I hope it's just a bad day for you and not a bad trimester or two. There is a prescription drug called Zofran that can work miracles on nausea if you need it.

I think I'm finally starting to kick this sinus infection a little. My pressure headache is dramatically better than yesterday. What I would have given for a couple of ibuprofen yesterday!!! I've told myself I'm not going to take anything, not even a Tylenol, until I talk to my midwife on Tuesday. It's not worth the risk. There's a major winter storm headed our way and is supposed to peak on Tuesday -- please let the weather be good enough that I can drive 25 miles and make it to my appointment!!!!

well it has taken until 17:00 to stop being sick so twelve hours of puking now. I am hoping this is it for today. I am also hoping this is not a sign of things to come. I can't work like this, I can barely sit up let alone run around after a bunch of 2 year olds.

LP4 do you have days where it is ok or was it everyday?

I am going to the doctors tomorrow to see if they can give me something as this is just not healthy at all. :(

Unfortunately, almost all of my days were like that. The few good days I had was when I was away from my normal routine. Getting away from the everyday smells that set me off seemed to help. I never realized until I was pregnant just how much every place has different and unique odors. I hope you can get some safe meds to help!

Tylenol is ok to take during pregnancy, that is always what they recommend. I would die for some motrin myself.

I am feeling nauseous today but I haven't been sick yet. I am going to go into work first thing and then to the doctors. I am probably going to have to tell people at work today I am pregnant as I am not able to hide it with my MS.

I am not sure how my boss is going to react.

I think i will be the 6th person pregnant in our dept. They all think there is something already in the water, wait til i tell them that im expecting too! Im interested in everyones reaction. For the longest time i told everyone we wanted kids, we were just waiting. I know all the girls on my shift will be excited though. I think my boss will understand though. The good thing is everyone else that is preggo, doesnt work on my shift, so no fmla at the same time.

Lots of nausea here this morning too. DS is home sick with fever and cold today, so I fortunately have an excuse to stay home from work today.

I read somewhere that Tylenol should be avoided before 8 weeks. I'm not sure if it's true. I'll ask the midwife tomorrow -- hopefully it will stop snowing so I can make it there!

Well I told work and they were all pleased for me, one of my staff told me off for doing so much recently. I went to the docs and decided to take the rest of the day off.

I have a feeling it was a stomach bug and not MS as a couple of my staff and one of the children was ill over the weekend. I didn't have any diarrhoea and vomited more than most but that may just have been down to the pregnancy. Anyway I slept this afternoon and feel much better.

Hope your DS feels better soon LP4

Aww..Hippy..great that you told everyone and now many they will go easy on you..if you want them to that is lol.. glad your little MS/bug is over..whatever it was....

I slept amazingly last night for the most part and had some freaky dreams....this might sound stupid lol..and well I guess it is but...before i went to sleep I just laid there and thought..dream about the baby..dream about the baby..is it a boy or a girl...dream about what the baby is....and I did!! I had the cutest cutest little girl!!!!! The thing is you cant focus on one sex..you just have the think about The Baby....not that you want a boy or girl more..just The Baby lol...gosh now I feel like May/June cant get here fast enough..cant wait for that gender scan!!

LittlePilot...hope your MS gives you a break soon..Ive found mine is definitely not..atleast not completely...food aversion related...once I find something that sounds appetizing...like my amazing Lucky Charms lol...I can eat it all I want and I feel sooo much better...have you tried forcing yourself to eat something even if its just crackers or an orange or banana to get your blood sugar up? I really had to force it..but Im glad I did it!!! Either way hope you feel better soon hun!!

Oh..and Im officially a blueberry now!!!!!!! yay!! my hubby was freaking out because on the blueberry thing on The Bump it said your baby finally has his third permanent set of kidneys..and he was like..wait..our baby will have 3 sets of kidneys when it comes out?!!? ha ha..I laughed so hard when I read that comment on my facebook post lol..lol...guys are soo dumb sometimes lol...no hubby..our baby will not be an alien lol..

Men don't you just love em. Blueberry, how can something so small make one feel so sick.

I am pretty much sticking to crackers at the moment, I can also stomach grapes. You need to eat something LP4 and drink plenty of water.

I'm finding orange juice to be the best. Weird because I usually hate orange juice. And so far only the Hyvee brand tastes goood. I'm trying to drink a small glass every hour to help stabilize the blood sugars.

I've been able to stomach some grated cheddar cheese today -- odd because milk and ice cream are terrible right now.

glad that you are able to find something that works..I just made a huge mistake of eating japanese and now have MS just at the opposite end of my body lol..lol...but to be honest I would rather have this than MS lol..lol..no more japanese from that place ever again!!!!!

Hi Ladies...just checking in.....
I had a bad day of nausea yesterday...today not as bad.
The other thing I have noticed is my lack of sex drive....is anyone else feeling like this? I feel awful for DH and am trying to think of "his needs" but I am so tired and afraid it will do something bad I just don't wanna try.
Thanks for letting me rant a bit.
Hugs all

Mz!! I am soo with you on the sex drive thing..I can still get horny at the drop of a hat lol...but by the time he wants to go to bed and start anything Im just exhausted and now we dont have anything close to the normal window that we used to...I used to not be tired till 12 or 1..and now its like...10 or 11 lol...I find that mornings are better for us now because we are both rested...but even thinking about doing it at night time just makes me even more tired lol...

Mrs J...you just said the words I have thought so many times...I am just exhausted at night....and so by the time we go to bed...I am not in the mood..I just wanna sleep.
I quite agree about the morning as well.
This whole process is amazing and crazy....and I am truly blessed to be experiencing it!
DH has been great and very understanding and I am so lucky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->