I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

:rofl: Skinny?!?! I haven't been skinny since the year 2000!!!! I'm a plus size gal. This little baby is making a heck of a bump already. I honestly look like I'm 6 months preggo and it's not bloat!

This is your 4th? They say after the 1st you start showing alot earlier, thats how it seems to be with my friends. Im ready to show a bump, and not look like ive just gained 10 pounds. Yuck!

I am looking bloated not pregnant. I can live with this for the time being. I need to still be able to fit in my 50's dress for my uncles 60th birthday on the 16th April and the day I tell the whole family :)

I am starting to become so exhausted at 4.30 that I can barely stay standing up. last night my hubby wanted to change the bed and I just sobbed uncontrollably until he did it as I was so tired and it wasn't even 9pm. I think he thinks I am going crazy.

Didnt realise this post had been moved, thought you had all ran off, lol :), hope u are all ok? xx

Does anyone have any hormonal meltdowns to share?

I had my first one last night and I had to laugh at myself!

I had just reheated hubby's dinner and was holding the plate while he put something up on a shelf. Next thing I know I'm holding half a plate! He dropped the thing he was trying to put away right onto the plate and broke it in 2. His dinner all over the floor.

What did I do? Cry my eyes out of course! :haha:
I knew I was being totally ridiculous at the time but I just couldn't help it. Hubby was really good though and just gave me a hug and managed not to laugh at me :)

Apparently im having breakdowns too! Ill be in a great mood one moment, then Ill jusy feel soo down, there's usually not even a trigger. I had to explain to DH last night, that it wasnt him, it was me. (isnt that what they all say) haha! I told him i just cant be 100% happy ALL the time, he doesnt get it, but then again, neither do I! I hope the hormones balance out soon!

my first big stupid breakdown...was we had a fight and I decided to prove a point and go sleep in the other room..so I took my cell phone..my sippy cup....2 big pillows...2 small ones...and then my 3 already warm blankets....and went to the other room..well he came in there too and begged me to come back because he wont be able to sleep knowing I was in here crying and mad at him...so he finally talked me back into our bedroom..but I went to grab all my stuff again....and it was so hard and I was stumbling and hobbling back into the room and he just started laughing at me...and then I dropped something and he laughed even harder..and I got to the bedroom and just collapsed on the side of the bed and bawled my eyes out..and he just came over and said let it all out..and was rubbing my back..and I just kept crying and crying...and he was laughing and not helping lol... but yeah it was stupid but at the time I was so mad and frustrated that I couldnt help it...

Ha ha, i had a meltdown in the car the other day. I was singing along to the radio and the song Footloose came on and totally out of the blue, i was bawling my eyes out whilst singing along!! My hubby thinks im going crazy! Its our 1st baby, so he has no idea!!

Last night I was thinking a lot about ice cream cake, not sure why. When my husband asked me what I was thinking about I wouldn't tell him. He asked "are you thinking about the baby?" I said no and started to cry (I guess I was embarrassed that I was thinking about cake and not the baby like he thought). I finally told him and broke down crying. I seriously think I have lost my mind. My husband didn't miss a beat. He grabbed his keys and said lets get ice cream cake! I couldn't believe it. I was totally embarrassed by my crazy behavior, but my husband has been so awesome. This is our first baby so I think he just wants to do everything right. We'll see if I get that lucky the next time around, ha ha!

For you ladies who have had a baby before. When did you start showing with your first?

oh so glad that I am not the only one having breakdowns.

I am now off for reflexology which will be lovely as work today was just a major stress, my staff and the kids are all getting this awful stomach bug.

So far no major meltdowns here yet, just really easily set off.

I don't remember exactly when I started showing with my first, but it was at least 12 weeks. We waited until after the 1st trimester to tell and nobody could tell before that.

Rang my midwife yesterday and got my 1st antenatal on 25 mar, feels a lifetime away, havent told anyone yet and it is killing me!!!! We are going away on 15 apr so want to get bloods and scan done before I go then finally I can let everyone know.

Not long now Pumpkin.

My midwife appointment went well apart from having too much protein in my urine. I am not sure if they are going to call me back after they send my sample off or not though.

in other news we got our holiday tickets yesterday :) Roll on the 23rd March. I now need to get some DVT socks apparently and take a sick bag. I really hope that I am ok on the flight and not ill.

I then only have two weeks until my scan after we get back. I am now starting to get mega excited about the scan.

Lovely hippylittlej, where u off to? we are doing florida this yr, think my 4 yr old will love it she is really into mickey and minnie atm, should be good but hope um not too tired walking around x

Hello ladies, hope everyone is doing well...
To answer an earlier post..I am 43 in 2weeks and my Hubby is 31 almost 32. We have been married since December 4th.
I had to come home from work yesterday and off today just feeling awful...nausea, headache, achey....so tired too.
Tues is our first MW appointment so I am excited about that.
I am also a chubby chick (size 16) and can't wait to show a bump...I lost an extreme amount of weight and so I have so much sagging skin I am sure I won't have a visible bump for a long time :(
I am going to start taking pics anyways so I can see when it finally starts to happen.
I went to a local "mother - child" second hand store and bought $80 worth of brand name maternity clothes. I am finding my pants are becoming really uncomfortable and so I thought I might as well be comfortable... Anyone else wearing maternity clothes this early? I am almost 8 weeks....on Sunday!!
Hugs to all!

Hi again everyone, I found the post and see most of us are 7 or so weeks along yay!! Hurry up 12 weeks!!!

I definitely need to go and look at clothes soon nothing is fitting me! I keep thinking that I shouldn't be getting big yet but to be honest the bloating doesn't help. Mind you, I am not complaining, it just means I have to go clothes shopping haha!!!! I hated it when I was trying to get preg and the other preg women around me complained "oh I'm getting so fat"... bleh...

Ive already been wearing maternity jeans and stuff just because they are comfy...I'll prolly keep wearing them long after too lol..just because they are comfy lol..and they dont look as blah as pjs lol...I also have maternity shirts that look ok now but will def look better with a bump...cant wait!!

Pumpkin we are off to Egypt. I so can't wait, it also means we are closer to the scan date.

I called the midwife yesterday to get my results from the urine test as my lower back is killing me and I am still not sure if it is my kidneys or my back. They said they would have to post the results to me...arrgggg. I should have just gone to the GP last week and I would know by now.

Ha Ha MrsJerome! I looked at clothes today but they don't look right without a bump so I'll hold off for a while before I buy any maternity ones.

On the upside they had shorts that were stretchy so I bought those :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->