I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I'm finding orange juice to be the best. Weird because I usually hate orange juice. And so far only the Hyvee brand tastes goood. I'm trying to drink a small glass every hour to help stabilize the blood sugars.

I've been able to stomach some grated cheddar cheese today -- odd because milk and ice cream are terrible right now.

Ive heard if you crave OJ, you're having a girl!

For those of you that dont mind....how old is everyone? Im 24...will be 25 in December.... and hubby is 40...will be 41 in September right before the baby gets here...

Im 25, will be 26 in April. DH is 31, will be 32 in July. He thinks he's old. I dont think he is, i never wanted to have kids any earlier. I think weve had perfect timing. We will have been married 2 yrs this June.

I tell mine hes old all the time lol..lol..but usually I dont see it that way..like..I dont think about it...he didnt want to even start trying until we were married 1 year....and I had to make him realize that you can try for a while and not get preggie..its not an immediate thing so I finally convinced him to start trying back in August..and we got our BFP 1 week after our 1st anni!!! Its crazy how perfectly it worked out!!! he got what he wanted and I got what I wanted lol...

So how is everyone feeling today. I am off to my midwife appointment this morning. I should also get my scan booked. :)

I'm 28 and hubby is 29. This is our first baby.

I got my scan date yesterday. So excited. It's not for another 5 weeks but I hope the time passes quickly!

I'm 26.. turning to 27 this may.. hubby is 32.. would be 33 by August..

Married just 3 months back.. and i've the best gift of my life already... :hugs: :baby:

Waiting2Grow - I craved oj with my last and she was a girl. I guess I'll be a good test to the theory!

Mztova - Absolutely no interest in sex here at all. It's terrible on hubby to go from wanting it lots TTC to all of a sudden not wanting to be touched.

I'll be 34 in May and hubby will be 39 on October 17. Baby will be born real close to daddy's birthday.

I had my midwife appointment this morning. Did the routine physical checks, nothing too exciting. Got first ultrasound scheduled for next Monday -- Yeah!!!

I'm 25 and will be 26 in Oct. My hubby is 26. We have been married 5 years. It's funny because the hubby told me he wanted to start trying on my birthday and we found out I was pregnant on his birthday and then the baby will be born in the same month as me. Crazy how that works out!

I keep forgetting to check this thread since it got moved :(

How's everyone feeling at the 7 week mark?

My only symptoms at the moment are tiredness and needing to pee 3 or 4 times a night. No sore boobs for the last couple of days and luckily no morning sickness though I can't stand being hungry so I've been eating a lot of snacks.

My boobs are constantly sore.... I wish I was still hungry all the time like I was before but then I just keep hoping that means its a girl lol..we went to IHOP last night because our kitchen was destroyed from a home improvement project lol..and it was sooo good..I ate wayyy too much and too fast and regretted it for a while....and Im eating some poptarts now...been craving them for days since I keep seeing the stupid commercial..lol..and I havent had them in forever!!! the weather is horrible today..nasty and foggy and rainy..blah!!! hate taking the dog out in this weather..and he hates being out in it too....think all I have to really do today is come up with something for hubbies dinner...uggh..dreading that

I keep forgetting to check this thread since it got moved :(

How's everyone feeling at the 7 week mark?

My only symptoms at the moment are tiredness and needing to pee 3 or 4 times a night. No sore boobs for the last couple of days and luckily no morning sickness though I can't stand being hungry so I've been eating a lot of snacks.

I didnt realize it had been moved! Haha! If you subscribe to the threads that you are in alot, you wont have to look them up every time, thats what i do.

Midwife appointment went well, booked my scan for the 11/04 which was the week I asked for as I will be 12 weeks.

I told everyone at work after being so sick, they have been really supportive. I just hope nothing goes wrong now.

I shall have to subscribe to this thread as I lost it too.

Oh I forgot, I am 37 and hubby is 30.

oh hippy we are at the same day too!...cant wait for your scan..its soo exciting!!

My boobs are finally starting to hurt a little less. It's time to go shopping for new bras already -- I don't think I can keep shoving them in these much longer! Nausea is real strong today, but I've been able to keep everything down. I'm having the constant feeling like I'm going to puke but thankfully I'm not doing it. My baby bump started to get hard today! Yeah!!!! :happydance: The top of it is really hard (there's still a little fluff towards the bottom). It's making me feel more pregnant and finally less fluffy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->