I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

I have a maternity dress I bought during my last pregnancy and never got chance to wear due to the MC, I am looking forward to being able to fit into this time round. the rest of it will have to wait.

I am feeling better today compared to when I am at work. Work seems to take all my energy out of me and leave me drained. Roll on week 12 and more energy.

Im soo tired lately, its crazy. Ive been on vacation for a week, and ive been sleeping alot of it. I go back to work next Thur night. I REALLY hope i have some more energy back, 12 hr shifts but usually 13, are killers!! I hope i have more energy in the 2nd trimester!

Thanks for posting your US photos! I love them. I'm a week behind you ladies and have my appt this week!

oh Birdie its the most amazing thing ever!!! Im counting down till my next one next monday..and just hoping hoping they will do a fast US just to see the heartbeat and maybe get a good pic for the announcements...maybe a 3D one!!! cant wait to see yours!

You know I am looking forward to getting through this first trimester, the tiredness every day is unbelievable and my boobs are so sore.... they ache badly!! On the upside, I have no morning sickness so I'm one of those lucky women who doesn't get it. My mum says she never got sick either with me or my sisters.

Roll on week 12 so I can start to feel normal again, start telling people why I am hiding at home and so I can see the bump!!!!

I go for another ultrasound this Monday and then the following Monday. Then it's off to my Obstetrician to be told what to do.

You know I am looking forward to getting through this first trimester, the tiredness every day is unbelievable and my boobs are so sore.... they ache badly!! On the upside, I have no morning sickness so I'm one of those lucky women who doesn't get it. My mum says she never got sick either with me or my sisters.

Roll on week 12 so I can start to feel normal again, start telling people why I am hiding at home and so I can see the bump!!!!

I go for another ultrasound this Monday and then the following Monday. Then it's off to my Obstetrician to be told what to do.

We are having te same thing! I havent had any morning sickness either, just fatigue and very sore boobs! I wonder if these symptoms are any indication of the sex of the baby?

Hello ladies, Just dropped in to say hi. Hope your feeling better...So I am now 8 weeks....nausea eased a bit today...But the tiredness has increased!!! WOW!! The worst part is I can't seem to sleep and its so frustrating!
MW appt Tues...Don't have another scanned planned as of yet, but I have to meet with my family DR to get him to refer me to OB. I want to have an OB and a MW due to my age, and bicorneate (sp?) uterus. Anyone else have this?
Thinking bout you all and sending healthy vibes to everyone!
Hugz

Hi everyone...will be 8 weeks tomorrow..as will many of us lol..lol...goodluck at your appt MZ!! I am also so tired but doesnt seem like any morning sickness is going to be better anytime soon...uggh.... cant wait for next scan 1 week from tomorrow..

We are having te same thing! I havent had any morning sickness either, just fatigue and very sore boobs! I wonder if these symptoms are any indication of the sex of the baby?

You know they say if you don't get morning sickness it's a boy!! I'd love a boy. The fatigue is starting to get better, but my boobs are so very sore.... can't wait to find out what I'm having. Is everyone else finding out what they're having? I hate surprises I like to be prepared haha!

Went for my second scan today and the bean got dated at 7 wk 5 days, 1.25cm big and heartbeat 155.

I usually hate Mondays but today I am :cloud9:.

:happydance:I didnt get any sickness last pg, and had a girl!!!! my niece has suffered quite bad MS with both of hers and has a girl and boy,so think it depends on person. Feeling ok tbh, still could sleep the clock round though, dont want to wish my life away but just want the scan to come round now so we can start to tell people, I can see me cracking though maybe with my dad and mil as we are going out for dinner on mothers day, and I think they may guess when I dont have a glass of wine with my dinner as I am normally first up the bar lol x

Any sign of any bumps yet?

My bloat bump is taking on a round shape and I have what looks like a second bump just starting above my bikini line. I'd love to think that's the beginning of my real bump but I think it's far too early for that, especially considering this is my first baby.

I kind of blew our secret this morning. At my bible study group I was hosting this morning, a friend announced that she was 8 weeks pregnant. My mouth dropped and then I couldn't help it -- I had to tell her!!! It felt so good to tell someone outloud! She promised not to mention anything to the kids until after this week.

I leave in an hour to go for my first US. I'm very excited and having a hard time getting any work done today. That's why I'm talking to you ladies! It's great being your own boss!

I am 100% out of any jeans that fit. Kind of in that in-between stage where pregnancy pants are still a little too big. We'll see if I can make it through 5 more days without anyone asking if I'm pregnant. I don't know what I would say in response!

I love it when the tickers change!! Yeah for raspberry!!! We've come a long ways since the poppyseed!

Good luck at your US today Little Pilot, that's so exciting! I agree, the fruit changing is always so fun :) Congrats on your little raspberry!

LP, show us some US pics if you can. Im going for my 1st Scan and appt on Wed. I cant wait! None of my jeans fit at all either. The only pair i can fit into are the ones i wore 5 yrs ago in the winter when i had gained 10-15 lbs. I havent gotten on a scale, bc im afraid to see!

awww...yay for all the raspberries!!..cant wait to see your US pic!!

hey gals. This nausea is the worst. Ive been drinking soda soo much to ease it. so i know ive gained a few pounds. ughh I feel so drained n i have two jobs. Hubby to be has been cooking so thats a good thing. I hate the smell of everything LOL

Morning ladies. I am so exhausted right now, I can barely function at all. My boobs are killing me even more, which I thought wasn't possible. I can't wait to go away, just 1 week and 1 day. I think the break will do me good. I am however dreading the flight, I hope that my MS isn't too bad on the plane.

Oh 8 weeks, not too long now to wait until we hit the 12 week mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->