I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

aww..hope it was just gas hippy!!! keep us updated!!

one of the girls on my other thread...the one we've had going for like 7-8 months..got her BFP today after an MC last month...yay!!!!!!!!

I am totally going to find out the sex. I am way too much of a planner to not know. I wish I could start buying clothes and decorations right now, he he.

Hippy- Hoping that it's nothing and the pains go away!

yeah I am an OCD planner lol...so I havvvveeee to know lol...Ive already settled on a gear suite (travel system...playpen...highchair) that is gender neutral so we can use it again for the next one in a few years...no matter what the sex is...but otherwise I dont want to just buy tons of gender neutral stuff lol..

Well the pain is getting worse. I am booked in at the doctors tomorrow at 9am. I am still hoping it is wind, but I really can't imagine that being so painful.

As for nursery and baby stuff. I like bright coloured clothes, I hate pink with a passion, so yellows, reds, greens and creams are going to be my way forward.
I am thinking of having a black and white theme on one wall in the nursery as babies see in black and white and it gets a great response from them. The rest I will make nice and bright, probably yellow with animal jungle theme.

The rest of anything we buy will not be gender specific at all, I like the idea of being able to reuse stuff.

we are doing a warm light yellow..almost a light peach..and then I am having a horrible time trying to decide between stick on decals..or a mural stencil thing that I do myself.....the mural stencil thing is cute and would give me something to do...but then again would end up painting over it at some point im sure..but we are putting wainscotting on the bottom half so wouldnt be too much to paint... the decals are cute and can be moved and are the same theme really..uggh..I just cant decide lol..I think the stencils would look better but idk..

https://www.wallnutz.com/mural-painting-kits/forest-friends-stencil-wall-mural-kit.html ok ive made up my mind..stencil kit..I dont mind repainting in about 6 or 7 years lol...

Jerome - That is so cute! I love that idea for a nursery.

Hippy - Any news yet? I hope it is an easy and quick fix for you.

We FINALLY get to announce the pregnancy today! :happydance: I got a little bird nest with two little birds (the mommy and daddy). I thought I'd have the kids help me "decorate" by each putting their little egg in the nest. Then I'm going to say I think we need another little egg in our family and see if they catch on. I think Rachel will get it right away. I'm so excited!!!

Then we're off to my parents' house for the weekend and will let the rest of the family know with an email postcard I made of the Anne Geddes picture of the baby on the pumpkin. It says "We're expecting a new little pumkin! Pumpkin picking day around October 23rd".

Let us know how it goes telling everyone!

We're not telling anyone until I'll be about 14 weeks. My scan is at 12 weeks but my parents and various other family members are on holiday so we have to wait an extra few weeks. Eep!

well the good news is no protein in my urine so no infection :) he feels I may have pulled my back, or have trapped wind, or it is to do with everything moving...great..so you don't know.

Anyway I am just going to take it easy and hope that it gets better. I have avoided picking the bigger kids up at work and we go away next Wednesday for a week so that will be a nice relaxing time.

LP4 hope telling the kids and family goes well. I can't wait to do that, but we have to wait until after the 12 week scan.

Glad everything is ok HLj. I've organised lunch in my 12th week to tell friends and my family pretty much already knows as it has been quite the process for me to get to this point, not just a simple natural pregnancy :)

It is our anniversary today and so we are going out tonight, I am not sure I am going to be able to stay up late. It is a good job that my hubby is very understanding at the moment.

Have a lovely day people xx

awww..happy anni!!!! how many years will this be? we just had our 1 year back in Feb....it went by soo fast lol..

Hello everyone....been away for a couple of days..Just wanted to stop in and say hi...hope everyone is feeling good....I have been getting up 1-2 times during the night...and usually taking a while to fall back to sleep...wish I could sleep in....but awake early too...grrr
I think I am over my worst week of nausea....felt much better this past week. Going for another US on Friday...the OB I have been referred to wants better results then what the fertility clinic sent. First OB appt on April 24th....
Tomorrow I am 9 weeks....yippee!!! Creeping closer to the end of this trimester! Actually wore maternity jeans today...most of my pants and Jeans are just not fitting me....So for the sake of comfort....
Happy to catch up with you all..missed chatting!!!
Hugz

Hi Mz!!! wondering where you had gone off to...I had my first day of pretty much no :sick:...yay!! hoping it stays that way but also worried about it going away... still had a few moments of feeling it but nothing like the past two weeks...go in for 9 week scan on Monday and sooo cant wait!! I got a carseat today and its soo cute..it will be the extra for hubbys car..and mine will be the seat that comes with the travel system we'll get later..this one was just too good of a deal to pass on..$25 for a practically new graco snugride and base..and the colors are the same as the Sweetpea pattern we are getting!!! it was our first big baby gear purchase..soo excited! makes it seem more real...also worked on my registry more today and added some infant toys...switched out a few things... its soo fun...cant wait till the week before Easter when we paint the room with my siblings..gonna be so much fun..well..off to help hubby some more moving stuff around in the spare rooms...my back is killing me lol...

It was our 1st Anniversary :) We had a lovely day.

I felt quite sick in the morning but then the rest of the day was totally fine. I was pretty symptom free most of the day which I can't decide if I like or not.

Yeah for the baby purchase :) We talked about buggies (strollers) yesterday and which one we like and I also bought some new clothes for holiday and all the tops I got are really flowing so that they can be worn when I have a bump :D

Tomorrow alot of our little ones go from embryos to a fetus! I told a few people at work this weekend, yah! Bye bye raspberry, hello, olive!

yay for our little Olives!! lol...cant believe it..sometime tomorrow afternoon I should be posting scan pics hopefully and maybe even video so be on the lookout!! lol..Im soo excited..dreading how long they said this first appt should take..1-3 hours?!!? and dreading how many vials of blood they are gonna do but soo excited about a scan! anyone else have an appt or scan soon?

My next appt isnt til 4-11-11. 3 hours? What could possibly take that long?

I had my first appointment last Thursday. Things went pretty well! I was put on Zofran for the sickness and haven't gotten sick since! They weren't able to check for a heartbeat because it was a little early, so the MW said I can come back in a week or two just to hear it :) No early scans for me, so I am going to have to wait a while to see my little baby. They took 5 vials of blood, I am so glad that is over with! My first appointment lasted 2 hours. It goes a lot quicker than you expect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->