I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

yeah its supposed to be long because they do a physical..get your base measurements...do the labs...I'll prolly have to wait on the dr or np to see me..go over questions...all the pregnancy stuff..and also she said they would do a scan just to see the heartbeat but our scan lady is super nice so Im hoping she'll also maybe get me a 3D pic printed too lol...

We had an early scan (the images of the baby were great to see, you are right Mrs. Jerome!). The news is that I have a hematoma (a popped up bruise basically) from implantation. It is fairly large. It should resolve itself. We have to go back in two weeks for another U/S.

We are nervous but actually because it was unclear why the mw was ordering the u/s and we were on pins and needles for two days, the results were a relief. The baby is fine- 7w4d exactly and the heartbeat was 142.

Just glad the baby is healthy and hopefully this little hiccup with literally dissolve. I joined another forum on a similar topic, but if anyone knows more or has had this experience, I would love to hear from you.

Keep you posted! Have a great week.

Think positive thoughts!

Hi Birdie.. I've never heard of that?

Below is my scan today... see bub hanging out upside down haha!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=183532&d=1300680672

Nice scan pic Kat!
I won't have my first scan for another 3 weeks. It's nice to get an idea of what baby looks like now :)

aww..yay...I cant wait to see my little olive today..yayy for olives!!! I'll post pics/videos asap so you can all see what your little olives look like... it is such an amazing day today out side I think Im wearing a sun dress..I never get to wear it but Im going for it!

Hi Birdie.. I've never heard of that?

Below is my scan today... see bub hanging out upside down haha!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=183532&d=1300680672

very nice!

Hello all -- I'm back!

Hippy - Happy anniversary! :flower:

Kat - what a cute pic!

Acorn - Isn't Zofran a miracle drug?!? I only wish we had better insurance this time around so I could afford it. It is absolutely amazing how it totally takes care of the nausea.

We told the kids and the rest of the family Friday. The kids are super excited, especially my youngest because she gets to be a big sister for the first time. It's great to finally not have to hide my growing bump! We've already got offers to borrow a crib and a stroller. That was great news since we're starting from scratch again. There's a children's consignment sale happening April 1st about an hour from here that I think I'll go to. Hopefully I can find a few other big items we need for pretty cheap.

Congrats on telling your family Pilot! That's very exciting. I told my brother this weekend, and he thought I was joking with him, it was quite funny.

Zofran is amazing. I couldn't believe what it was full price. I don't have the best medical insurance, but my pharmacy insurance is amazing! I paid $10 for 30 pills! It would have been over $650 without the insurance. It's just insane!

Olives :) yeah moving along nicely.

waiting2grow my scan is the same date as yours, I am getting excited now.
Kat great scan picture, I love how baby is upside down.
Mrs J so glad the scan went well again.
Acorn glad you have found something that works :)
LP4 so chuffed the kids are pleased with your news.

This week I go on holiday, but also I am feeling a bit anxious as Friday would have been my due date and I am starting to worrying something will go wrong with this pregnancy, even though I am feeling fine and all is well, it is just that my MC was at just over 10 weeks last time and I am coming up to that point soon. I just need to stay positive but my head is letting little worries get in there.

Oh roll on Wednesday and fingers crossed Egypt will take my mind off everything.

https://i51.tinypic.com/rh03up.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/ci4av.jpg

heartbeat was 171!!! and measuring right on schedule..go back on April 18th for my first tri screening and another scan and all..taking my little sister with me..she is sooo excited lol..

AWWW Mrs J!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
I responded to your other post....I also have been feeling better.....not that overall yuckiness all day!! Yippe!!!
Love the scan pics!! thanks ladies for sharing.
I got Friday for another US....not sure if I'll get another pic...don't think this one will be transvaginal for some reason....cuz they said to drink lots of water..hmmmm
Mrs J was your tranvaginal today? Just wondering.
Thanks!
Hugs

it was on the tummy today since it was just a fast one to check for heartbeat...I got back April 18th for my first tri screening and cant wait to hopefully get a good pic of the baby..yay!!

and then here is my first belly pic back from week 4...
https://i56.tinypic.com/23m6fpv.jpg

and then week 5...
https://i53.tinypic.com/ohuy69.jpg

and now week 8/9
https://i52.tinypic.com/286zfqf.jpg

what do you think..Id def say my top bump is getting bigger...hopefully it'll even out soon!!

congrats Mrs Jerome! Pics of the little olive!! Nawww bless.... great heartbeat too! 174 is excellent nice and fast!

Hippy best of luck in the next couple of weeks just wait it out it will be over soon, 12 weeks and you can celebrate :)

Pilot congrats on tellling the kids - I bet they will be excited as the belly grows

stouffer hope the next three weeks fly by while you are waiting for your scan...

My next thing is I have to see my obstetrician on 5th April for my first appointment with him. I'm hoping he'll do a scan on that day so I can see how much the bean grows... crazy my bub is hanging out like a bat off my uterus roof haha!!!

Oh my goodness! I just bawled my eyes out watching General Hospital. :cry: I rarely get to watch it, but today I was able to have it on. I wasn't able to get any chores done because I couldn't stop crying! That was definitely my hormones talking -- I usually don't cry watching tv.

I have a mini bump forming :happydance: so now I have the mini bump and the big massive bloat bump! :lol:

lol...I can def tell that my lower flub is getting bigger...and that is where my uterus is...but my top flub is also bigger because of everything being pushed up by the uterus yay for bumps

Hi all,

I havent been on here for ages, so i just wanted to update everyone. I had my booking in appointment on monday which went well. I was in there for an hour and a half! I couldnt believe the amount of questions i had to answer! I had 5 vials of blood taken and now im waiting for my u/s appointment to come through from the hospital which the midwife said should be around the 12th April. Im soooo excited. Im seeing my sister this weekend who has a doppler, so i might give that a go and see if i can hear anything as the midwife didnt do anything like that! Yay for our little olives! xxx

Mrsturner, glad to hear your booking appointment went well. I have mine in a week and I have my scan date for the 12 April. It will be cool if we're both having our scan that day. Really looking forward to it!

Hi LC!!! welcome to the late October group lol..we are mostly Raspberries and Olives here lol....waiting to be Prunes!! have you had any scans or Drs appts yets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->