I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

https://i51.tinypic.com/rh03up.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/ci4av.jpg

heartbeat was 171!!! and measuring right on schedule..go back on April 18th for my first tri screening and another scan and all..taking my little sister with me..she is sooo excited lol..

:happydance: looking good! I had my prenatal visit today. Im having a scan tomrw to make sure all is well! hope to post a pic if im given one!!!:cloud9:

I went in today to try to hear the baby on the doppler since we weren't able to last week. The MW just couldn't get it, but she kept hearing swishing noises like it was moving. She asked if we would like to try for an ultrasound and 2 hours later we got one. It was amazing! The baby was great! Heartbeat was at 179. The ultrasound tech said we had one active baby! It moved constantly, especially it's arms and legs. She said that's probably why they couldn't get the heartbeat on the doppler. We were sent home with a CD of pictures and video. I love watching it move around! My husband was in awe. I might try to post pics later when I have more time :)

Finally friday is here! got my midwife appointment today, cant wait! I know not much goes on but at least it feels like something is happening iykwim? just hope scan doesnt take to long to come through, fingers crossed x

Hope your midwife appointment goes well pumpkin :) Let me know how it goes, I have mine on Wednesday.

Just had my visit, yay finally feels real. She was lovely and quite young so really pleased as last time I had 3-4 different midwives which was not so good, she was here probably 45 mins, and my scan should come through post shortly, so excited now!!! hope yours goes well Stouffer x

Yay, Pumkin!

Im patiently (or not so much) waiting for my scan appointment date to come through the post! I had my midwife appointment on monday, so im getting impatient now! lol I just want another thing to count down to!

I think its soo weird how all your suff comes through mail lol....cant imagine having to wait to know when my next appt was lol.. hope everything goes well for you all though scan and appt wise!

i seen my baby todayy! its my profile pic. im soo happy

Thanks! im thrilled! hubby wasnt to amused,but I def was!

ha ha my hubby didnt want to go to the first HB appt but then after he did he was sooo glad that he didnt pass it up lol... he wants to go to the gender scan but I soooo dont want him to go lol..Im determined to surprise him with something! lol...

Last night at work, we got out the ultrasound, it was great to see the baby again. I dont work again til next Thur. so wont get to see anymore until then. My next appt is at 12 wks, is everyone having the NT testing for DS or opting out?

Im doing it just to do it and see the baby..we have no downs in our family on either side...but I figure its better to know now if we can...I know the blood testing portion is more accurate than the nuchal part...and not that we would ever terminate but would be nice to be prepared...and have the family be prepared..

Hi Ladies....
US went very well...will post pics later..today is my WEDDING RECEPTION. We got married Dec 4th but a very tiny (10 of us) ceremony so tonight is the party.
The heartbeat was 170 and the little jelly bean was moving all over it took her a while to get the HB, but finally did. I am actually measuring 10 weeks today instead of tomorrow...but not too concerned with that.
I have 4 great pics to scan but no time right now.Will either tomorrow or Monday at work.
Just to answer the other question I am not getting any DS testing done. Doesn't run in the family and with my age I am at a higher risk and have known that from the start of TTC, so I am not going to concern myself with it.
MW appt on April 11th and OB on April 28th...can't wait.
Going to ask about getting a scan to id gender...I JUST GOTTA KNOW!!! LOL
Have a great weekend all and I'll check in tomorrow!!
Hugs
Tova

Hi all,

I am definately having the DS test, as my uncle has it, but im only 26 so im not too concerned that our baby will have it.
I am soooo excited today as i've just heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time on a doppler!!! I wasnt sure if it would work this early, but after 30 minutes of searching (an olive in a haystack lol!) there it was chugging away like a train! Its much lower than i thought it would be, hence the 30 minute search, but when i finally heard it, it was AMAZING!! Im so excited, as i was worrying something was wrong as my symptoms have been easing, so its just put my mind at ease no end!! Yay!

Ok, I have no idea how to post pictures on here, so I made my profile picture my ultrasound picture. For some reason after the ultrasound my husband is convinced it's a boy, it's so funny. I can't wait until our next one to find out!

awww..its soo cute..I see little feet!!! and a hand!!! why does he think its a boy?

I am not sure if it was because it was so active or what. It moved and ton and waved it's little arms and legs all over. It was amazing to see. He said while he was watching the baby he just thought of it as a boy for some reason. I am still predicting a girl, so I guess we will see who is right. Only around 10 weeks to go, ha ha!

has anyone been given any 2nd hand baby stuff yet?..seems like people just want to throw it at me lol...I got a great medela breast pump...a cute and nice babytub...and they are selling us their nice fisher price papasan swing too once they are done with it (their LO is 9 months now so she will def be too big for it before our baby gets here) I cant wait...its so nice to have stuff piling up in the baby room...yay!! anyone have any big plans or scans or appts this week?

oh and yay for the prunes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->