I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

They usually do the next scan around 20 weeks where we are. I don't have it booked yet, but the earliest I think they will take me for the next scan is 18 weeks. They have other things they look for so that's around the time they want to do it.

I haven't told anyone yet that already has a baby that we are expecting. Hopefully I will get some good 2nd hand stuff from my side of the family. My sister in law is 3 months ahead of me, so she already got all the good stuff from that side :p

belly pic from today..week 10!!

Attachments

• belly week 10.jpg
    belly week 10.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
MJ, you're really showing! I wish I were. Itll probably take me awhile bc im really tall.

ha ha its all flubber lol...not baby yet but caused by baby pushing everything else up and out lol..but I still love it!!!

Mrs J your bump is so awesome!! I have a B shape..going to update my pic this week!
Here is one of the 4 US pics from Friday. I think this one is the best one...you can see arms and legs.....SO AMAZING!!!
https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z475/mztova/USMarch252011-2.jpg

Mrs J your bump is so awesome!! I have a B shape..going to update my pic this week!
Here is one of the 4 US pics from Friday. I think this one is the best one...you can see arms and legs.....SO AMAZING!!!
https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z475/mztova/USMarch252011-2.jpg

mine is a B but the lower b part is actually covered with my yoga pants so you cant see it..just makes the top bump look like a free standing D bump...oh the deception lol.....

awww..soo cute....I cant wait till we are all pointing out mouths and little hands and fingers and toes lol....

Great scan mztova, it's amazing how quickly they look like little humans.

Hello everyone! I'm back from the realms of sickness. I went for 5 days not being able to keep any food or liquid down. I am now on Zofran and it is helping lots -- definitely not taking away all the nausea, but at least able to eat bananas and drink gatorade. I lost 9 pounds last week. I need to lose weight, but not now and not that way! I'm still in slow motion trying to regain some strength.

I'm very excited for Friday. My mom is coming to the consignment sale with me to help find some baby stuff. 4 year old daughter is convinced she is going to be "great" at finding neat stuff for the baby. It's so cute to see her take on the big sister responsibility.

I love your new scan pics that show the arms and legs. That's making it seem more real. It's hard to believe that we are almost out of the first trimester!

I was wondering where you have been Littlepilot. I hope the Zofran works it's magic for you!

The ultrasounds definitely make it more real. Hoping we all hit a sweet spot soon in the 2nd trimester :D

I just met my midwife. The appointment was pretty boring as expected. Just blood and urine samples (embarrassed by how day-glo it looked in the jar :haha:) and some medical history. Really looking forward to the scan now.

After the appointment I went to my friend's house. She has a 4 week old baby and was talking about the birth. I very nearly started talking about being pregnant but caught myself just in time!!! We haven't even told our parents yet but I don't know how much longer I can keep it secret :)

Here is our 10w1d pic from our emergency scan today....started bleeding tons of bright red with a huge clot last night after BD...went to ER this morning and was there from 10am till 3pm..had bloods done..and an internal exam and then was sent to my OB for a scan as the ER wasnt allowed to do them..baby is fine..was waving or rubbing its eyes as you can see and the heartrate was 171 just like last time..we were sooo relieved and glad everything was ok..was sooo horrible seeing all that blood everywhere last night...:cry::cry::cry: soo traumatic for both of us... but we are sooooooo :happydance: that its all ok for now..Im on pelvic rest for a week or two...and the Dr might have me come back friday just for a scan update and to check but I think they'll just wait for my next appt which is April 18th....

Attachments

• 10 weeks 1 day ER US.jpg
    10 weeks 1 day ER US.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
Well, we've toldvall of our family now and all our close friends. It feels like such a relief to be able to talk about it to everyone.

Mrs J....you must have had quite the scare. So happy things are good now.
BD makes me nervous still...my poor hubby. LOL
Great news everything is ok!!!! Take it easy and take care of you and that little prune growing!!
Hugs

hi everyone. Egypt was just what the doctor ordered, a week of rest and relaxation.

Loving the scan pictures, we have ours a week on Monday. I can't wait now. I am starting to get a belly, well it is pushing the fat out anyway.

Mrs J so glad things are ok. It is really scary when you bleed. I am now the most pregnant I have ever been. I am convinced if we get to 12 weeks with no bleeding then everything will be fine.

I am taking today off work and then back to work tomorrow :(

MrsJ sorry to hear about the bleed and hope everything is ok xo

Waiting2Grow congrats on telling your family :) My mum, dad and sisters know and DH mum and dad know, some of my close friends know.. DH boss knows (he had to explain the time away from work for scans etc etc), my boss knows... Two weeks we will tell everyone :) I'm waiting and waiting for that time to pass so everything can be classed as "ok".

Hippy love the sound of Egypt I'm jealous...

hi ladies i dont know if you remember me from earlyier in the thread but i m/c at 4 wks 5 days,well i thought id let you know i got caught again straight away and im almost 6 weeks gone this time with loverly bfp still,im so glad to see your all getting on great too and wont be long till you all get your 12 wk scan is it x x

Congrats wishing4baby! Im sure you are ecstatic! When will your due date be? Beginning of Dec?

thankyou waitingtogrow,i am over the moon and feel like someone was watching over me,im now due around the 26 november so only 4 weeks behind what i would have been :) x x

Hi JoJo...welcome to the thread!!

Wishing..yay!!!!! soo happy you got caught again so soon!!! lucky lady!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->