I need a bump buddy!! Anyone else due October 25th?

congrats wishing4baby3. What great news :)

Well back to work for me today, which isn't such a bad thing but I have really got used to naps whenever I like. Today is going to be a test to my system.

10 days until the scan now, I so can't wait.

Bye for now :( had some bleeding on weds, which carried through to thursday so I was sent for an emergency scan, and baby was only measuring 4-6 weeks, no hb and I have been losing since :( so shocked and totally numb, hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies x

oh my gosh hun!!!!..oh I am soo sorry :hugs: ..are they absolutely sure?...what have they told you to do? when was your last scan before that?

Oh Pumpkin I am so sorry, this is what happened to me last time :(. It is so hard to go through. If you need anyone to talk to please PM me. It sucks ass, it hurts big time and it is such a hard thing to go through and makes no sense at all. I really do feel your pain and I honestly can't tell you how upset I am for you right now.

Please take care of yourself, love and light xx.

Thanks guys, I have to go back next friday for another scan to see if there is a hb but I am losing a lot of clots which they said may happen so I think it is unlikely that it it will be there :( also getting lots of cramps so looks like I have miscarried, still cant believe it, this time last week I was seeing the midwife and had my 12 week scan through the post today :( seems so surreal :cry:

so sorry pumpkin. ive also been through a mc. I pray that u get better soon. its upsetting,but u will be ok
mrs j- glad all is well with u!
wishing- yay and congrats

I spent all last night thinking of Pumpkin as what she is going through is what has been worrying me the whole of this pregnancy so far. I really need to get this scan out of the way and see that things are ok. It stands to be a long week.

I hope everyone else is doing ok :)

awwww im really sorry pumpkin for what your having to go through,i m/c at almost 5 wks and that was hard enough,i honestly dont know what to say you must be going through so many emotions right now, big :hugs: hun and take care of yourself x x x

thankyou everyone who has sent me messages,ive made it to 6 wks so the % of me m/c again halfs.got a hospital appointment on wednesday so hoping they give me an early scan but oh said if they say they arnt he will kick off till i do get one :) x x

:( Pumpkin so sorry for your loss.... I don't know what to say other than I'm thinking of you

Wishing4baby how uncanny your story so sad and then success again, wishing you more luck this time xo

Is anyone else starting to her headaches? I have just started the last few days and I don't normally get them at all. I have found out that it is quite common in pregnancy, just wondered if anyone else was having a similar problem.

I get headaches with the morning sickness its the back of the head aches though...and I cant lay on my back with my head pressing against anything..even a pillow..it makes me feel :sick:er make sure you are hydrated enough..and if you have cut down a lot on caffeine that could be another cause.. otherwise its just these amazing preggie hormones lol..

Thinking bout the ladies going through rough times right now.
Lots of hugs and healing vibes sent out....

Big hugs to all of us....This is a crazy, sometimes sad and wonderful time...

I had headaches that started this week also! It's usually worse in the afternoon for me. If it's not one thing, it's another :p Hopefully this phase doesn't last long!

I got on the us last night at work. What a difference a week makes! Baby was moving all over the place, u could see its arms and legs moving like mad! My dh is saying well, when am i going to get to see the baby again?! I said at our next apt on 4-11. I can not wait to find out the sex. Two more days and he/she is the size of a lime. Everything is really starting to sink in now, finally.

Is anyone else starting to her headaches? I have just started the last few days and I don't normally get them at all. I have found out that it is quite common in pregnancy, just wondered if anyone else was having a similar problem.

Headaches here too! But I will take them over morning sickness any day!!

I haven't written on here since the beginning, everything is well with our little "sour patch kid". Thats what she looked like to us about 2 weeks ago!

My husband and I have been doing some MAJOR research on immunizations. Does anyone else have concerns about them and how they could potentially cause autism?! Neuroscientists are saying there is a definite correlation...but doctors are just told that they are safe and a MUST. If anyone wants some articles to read let me know!

All the best to you girls!!! Almost to 12 weeks!!!

I have seen some of the research, but I'll be honest I will take the risk and go with the immunisation. Everything we do comes with a risk, we still cross the road everyday yet this is one of the worlds biggest killers.

Glad everything is ok with you guys.

Everyone in my family has had their immunizations and never had a problem..I think that if they were bad for you then the older ones..like the ones we had when we were kids would be worse than the new ones...Im def getting them for my kids...

Everyone in my family has had their immunizations and never had a problem..I think that if they were bad for you then the older ones..like the ones we had when we were kids would be worse than the new ones...Im def getting them for my kids...

I'm just putting it out there for you to research on your own. I'm not saying do not immunize your baby. But you should look into it. In 1989, they changed the immunizations and also almost doubled the amount children get before going into school (about 40). They contain very high doses of mercury. Aren't prenant woman supposed to avoid fish because of the mercury? But the day the baby is born, it can get bombarded with it?

One in 10000 children had autism when I was a child and before. Now it's anywhere from 1 in 100 to 1 in 50!

I just suggest doing your own research before
doing what your doctor tells you.

Mind you, I don't know anything about vaccines in the UK and if they are having a similar epidemic.

I don't think I'm crazy! I just want people to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->